Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa (1481 Views)

Chinedu Nebo Backs Buhari’s Anti-graft War / Forces President Buhari Must Fight To Fix Electricity – Chinedu Nebo / Prof. Chinedu Nebo Nominated For A Ministerial Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2013
Chinedu Nebo will fail like Nnaji by musiwa

the reason is chinedu nebo has no experience to reform the power sector. he has never worked as an engineer in his life. been a prof in engineering does not mean people have work experience.

this is the many mistake goodluck makes.

and the man is not even an electrical engineer..

wetin dey do this goodluck.. does he want to destroy nigeria finish.. me

this is the many mistake you people make in nigeria.

what does a mechanical engineer have to do with electrical.. like my people who say chineke..

why i raise it, we are making generation mistake that your children will pay for.
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:34am On Jan 17, 2013
Una Goodluck ebele.. You see the man who hold screw driver is the one , them they call electrical engineer... the one who one electrical engineers.. just joking..

Una i no call you village man.. but come are you serious or trying to make nigerian laugh at you like if you dont know who is an electrical engineer.

Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2013
Chinedu Nebo is a prof of mechanical engineer. is goodluck and patience acting as if they are stupid.. is this acting.. I dont get it.. it look like hollywood to be..

How can he not know that Chinedu Nebos is a prof of mechanical engineering, is goodluck acting...
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:40am On Jan 17, 2013
una Goodluck this is what chinedu nebo know how to use..

[img]http://4.bp..com/_MKCdfZ85Z5o/TS83iL8CRsI/AAAAAAAAAKM/LXubnBMk1DA/s1600/spanner.jpg[/img]
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:48am On Jan 17, 2013
if you know you dont know something, you ask. no be shame to ask question.. if you need help you will ask. in nigeria you people are proud to ask question.. it is wrong.. i will rather ask a question than make mistake.

and i dont know this rose mary uzoh. you people are posting..
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 5:41am On Jan 17, 2013
You people will get it, when goodluck name bricklayer as the next minister of health.
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 5:42am On Jan 17, 2013
so i get it na hunger, anybody get appointed into ministry of shiit... ok now... una no fit grow that way..

una dey suffer for naija.. i want see una better that why i dey write online my ideas.. i get people too for naija, so he dey pain me, when i see govt make bad policy which is not good or appoint wrong people. he pain me too.. because i dont want to see una suffer again.. na one life person get.. even if na only for 1 days.. make una fit enjoy too. i go dey happy. that why he dey pain me for body with his wrong decision.

Shame Of Hunger @ Intercontinental Bank ET Training School, April-june 2008 by trae_z(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16
Shame Of Hunger @ Intercontinental Bank ET Training School, April-june 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQYbP1mA0uk?
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2013
he get reason,why i dey write for pigin. not english online. some of the wayo which i dey talk about. dem no dey do for gend
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by Omexonomy: 6:15am On Jan 17, 2013
Is this all the negetive and s.tu.p.d story about gej that you can come up with. Acn footsoldiers on nairaland they fall my hand to much. HOW ARE WE GOING TO EARN OUR SALARY FROM FASH AND BOLA. Please i beg you if you dont know what to say waka pass . https://www.nairaland.com/1163584/what-budgeted-lagos-feeding-2013
you people are indirectly campaing for gej second term.
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2013
you goodluck is not making the best decision for nigeria.. if you dont know.. and i will tell you the truth , and when goodluck is wrong i will tell you..

do you know what they waka.. I fit thrown it on goodluck face and we go throw blow. If i believe he is wrong.. I dont can white black or black white.. when he is wrong.. I will tell you..

this is why white people are ahead of black people..

You people praise people and call them rakadede.. but if i see goodluck, i will never call him rakadede. I will tell him, o boy, you want shack my hand.. this is why white people are ahead.. if you are not dress well, they tell you that you are not dress well. in nigeria.. we let you go out nake on the street.
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2013
your problem is you are a tribalist.
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by WarriPikin1: 6:56am On Jan 17, 2013
musiwa11: your problem is you are a tribalist.

Typical!
He is only "good" if he is yoruba.
Anyhow, can you expect any less from a yoruba man?
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 7:01am On Jan 17, 2013
warri boy.. you are igbo.. you claim you are from Enugu
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by Omexonomy: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Musiwa you this rotten and smelling amala mouth. What happen to ur fellow tribeswoman who heard the sound of knockout and fainted. Yet you want all the ministerial appointment to come to you abi. Do you have an anwser to this kweshions. https://www.nairaland.com/1163584/what-budgeted-lagos-feeding-2013
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by Omexonomy: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2013
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by NnamdiN: 7:35am On Jan 17, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Typical!
He is only "good" if he is yoruba.
Anyhow, can you expect any less from a yoruba man?
Omexonomy: Do you want more point https://www.nairaland.com/1164851/prof-chinedu-nebo-nominated-ministerial
how long have you two been on NL Replying this niggy is like running around in circles and expecting to arrive at a different destination. The niggy is sick and needs help. Dont dignify him with your response and time abeg.
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by Caesar1988(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2013
musiwa11: Chinedu Nebo will fail like Nnaji by musiwa

the reason is chinedu nebo has no experience to reform the power sector. he has never worked as an engineer in his life. been a prof in engineering does not mean people have work experience.

this is the many mistake goodluck makes.

and the man is not even an electrical engineer..

wetin dey do this goodluck.. does he want to destroy nigeria finish.. me

this is the many mistake you people make in nigeria.

what does a mechanical engineer have to do with electrical.. like my people who say chineke..

why i raise it, we are making generation mistake that your children will pay for.
u r a big idiot...Dat man has accomplished wat ur family will never accomplish...Make investigations bfore u write non sense...come to unn and c how u changed it,he is a good heart for Nigeria,unlike ur stupid hausa brodas...Chinedu nebo is a good brain,he can rule Nigeria,he is a true man of God..All i have to say to u and ur articule is dis''RIP'' fella
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by DigitalSignal(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2013
@OP:
I've come across quite a good number of your posts and each time I just scroll past them! You portray the image of a frustrated, bitter, childish, and a deranged child who is consumed in tribalism! By the way, how come you're all over the place?
As far as I can remember, you were still in an asylum! Are you not chained? Gosh, you're a nuisance! ...

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Caesar1988, my family have achieve more than the president of nigeria. You can go and ask Goodluck jonathan.. even Goodluck father and mother will disown him if he made that statement..

Why do you think i say, if the election were free and fair goodluck will not pick up 25% of the vote.. Do you think Goodluck can fill up a primary school. that is why they are showing you that in free and fair election, i will beat Goodluck, even his friends are showing you, that Goodluck is making a big mistake.. that is his own people.. . why do you think obasanjo is going into retirement.. Because he knows the truth..

then you dont know who i am..

why do you think I am seeking asylum?, so that is what you think of me, i travel around the world . i have been to many countries.. So you think I have been posting that nigeria will break up because you think I am seeking asylum?? No that is not the reason why I have been posting that information.. It is because they are going to be in serious problem.. because I am looking at the satellite pictures and using data and science .

even if you show a blind nigerian this satellite pictures, they will tell you nigeria will break up..
i can use the satellite pictures to scientifically tell africa countries event.

I speak pingin online , i enjoy speaking it. I do speak english..

i travel anywhere my friend.. do you want me to come and visit you. which country are you.

so you think the picture below is about asylum? are you serious.. it because 200 million people lifes is in danger.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s1600/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UA25Bwj29Pg/Tw736oi0sNI/AAAAAAAAIgg/m7-1cPu3g-A/s1600/n60109-occupy-nigeria-fuel-strike_full_6001.jpg[/img]

[img]http://norfolknonaligned.files./2012/01/naija.jpg[/img]
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
why do you think I am seeking asylum?, so that is what you think of me, i travel around the world . i have been to many countries.. So you think I have been posting that nigeria will break up because you think I am seeking asylum?? No that is not the reason why I have been posting that information.. It is because they are going to be in serious problem.. because I am looking at the satellite pictures and using data and science .

even if you show a blind nigerian this satellite pictures, they will tell you nigeria will break up..

i travel anywhere my friend.. do you want me to come and visit you. which country are you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/212092_fff91_JPGa13fe49920245c816f4b0ae661a31f0a
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
to be honest with you over 10 million of them are going to die in one day.. if we dont quickly remove the western niger of nigeria... if the northerners get what i see on the satellite pictures.. i dont want to tell you because the northerners are desperate and they will go and kill 10 million people..
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
mr, the word is not niggy, but niggar..

you wanna speak english with me.. i see.. let go..
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by CuntDestroyer1: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Jakande Free Education on display

Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by executinal(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
musiwa11: Caesar1988, my family have achieve more than the president of nigeria. You can go and ask Goodluck jonathan.. even Goodluck father and mother will disown him if he made that statement..

Why do you think i say, if the election were free and fair goodluck will not pick up 25% of the vote.. Do you think Goodluck can fill up a primary school. that is why they are showing you that in free and fair election, i will beat Goodluck, even his friends are showing you, that Goodluck is making a big mistake.. that is his own people.. . why do you think obasanjo is going into retirement.. Because he knows the truth..

then you dont know who i am..

Ngozi iweala was not responsible for cancelling africa debt.. it was my abroad classmate uncle friend behind it.. Not Ngozi iweala, let iweala go and find out the truth.. if she doubt it.. but she is rated 81 by forbes because of the issue, what will i be rated .. I only kept silence for many years, not to embarrassed her. if ngozi iweala doubt it. she can go and find out.. if i am telling a lie..

http://www.forbes.com/profile/ngozi-okonjo-iweala/

so you think the picture below is about asylum? are you serious.. it because 200 million people lifes is in danger.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s1600/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-UA25Bwj29Pg/Tw736oi0sNI/AAAAAAAAIgg/m7-1cPu3g-A/s1600/n60109-occupy-nigeria-fuel-strike_full_6001.jpg[/img]

[img]http://norfolknonaligned.files./2012/01/naija.jpg[/img]
MUSIWA NO GO KILL ME WITH LAUGH. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by executinal(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
MUSIWA I TAKE CLOSE LOOK AT YOUR SATELLIT PICTURE BUT ALL I CAN SEE IS YOU MUSIWA TAKING SOME WHITE SUBSTANCE. CAN I GET SOME SO THAT ME TOO CAN SEE THE SATELLIT PICTURE VERY CLEAR LIKE YOU grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer, i speak better english than your president or ngozi iweala, do you know that.. sha.. Why dont you ask people who know me. so you assume because i communicate in pigin. that i dont speak in english. I do speak english well. very well. even better than goodluck or ngozi iweala.
when i talk to nigerian over the phone they mostly ask me to explain what i say , even nigerian over here, i have to slow down for them to understand me. i speak very fast.

that is the place i had my first degree in nigeria. and i am not ashamed to show you. I have been to many countries and i know how some of their universities look like. igboman , what you dont know is that yoruba people are better manages of the economy than igbo people. and that is one of the reason. Goodluck is not doing well.. he gave all of the jobs to mostly igbo people.. because he is been tribalist. if I show you universities in nigeria, you will know.. or you look at the cities and compare to igboland which get much much money than them with less population. you will see that your people have not manage the money well..

why do you think the ijaw are complaining, it is because they have not manage their money well. even while they get more than the yorubas. the yorubas manage economy more than the rest of nigeria. university of ilorin has not collected even 1/3, of UNN. you will notice than UNN have not been managed well with the so much money it collect. when compare with schools which have collected not even 1/3 of what they get..

And all igbo universities show the same that they have not manage the money well. they get more than most universities but they have not manage their money well. even calabar is better than UNN.. this is what the pictures are showing.

what it shows is that some people are stealing money somewhere in igboland. that is why i complain about the ``cash and carry`` politics of igboland, it does not bring development. why do you think, yoruba people left PDP... no obasanjo, a yoruba man bi their leader,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkrQkipSyMk
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
ahmadu university zaria, so you can see, we should go back to post independent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzFppgIfsw4
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nairaland's resident craze man...lol grin
Re: Chinedu Nebo Will Fail,goodluck Have No Clue Who Isa Mechanic Engineer By Musiwa by musiwa11: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
to help you out , this is uniife built by obafemi awolowo, you have seen abu built by ahmadu bello... you can see, why we need to go back to the old system.. the presidential system is not the best for a nation like nigeria because it is too expensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6EMq2aqE0

(1) (Reply)

60 Anambra Royal Fathers In Trouble Over Visit To Ifeanyi Ubah / Ngige To Solve Security Problem In Anambra In 100 Days,build Airport In 6 Months / Why I Accepted To Lead , there Is Tradition Involve--musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.