Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Certificates Vs Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certificates Vs Experience (568 Views)

[list Of Accredited Professional Certificates to backup your career] / Benefits Of Having Certificates On Professional Courses. / Is Bpo Academy Nigeria Certified To Award Certificates On Customer Service Mgt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificates Vs Experience by mrprolifeeq(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2013
http://mrprolifeeq./2013/01/16/certificates-vs-experience/

Hello Beautiful Readers,

On this one, I’m craving your indulgence on the subject matter. A worried reader wrote to me about this question on the minds of numerous youths. Those who have come along way through various walls of learning only to discover that there is still more too learn.

She wrote thus:

Dear MrProlifeeq,

Although,I’ve been following your blog (the few posts you find time to post,that is), I hardly comment, so I’d like to say, good job so far.

I’m kinda confused about a particular area in career advancement and I’ll appreciate it if you could share this with your readers.

Should one gather as many qualifications as possible before getting a job? Or is it better to wait till there’s a job before getting needed and relevant qualifications?

This has been on my mind since the Dangote truck drivers saga and I would love to hear/see people’s views on it.

Thanks

Please make contributions. You just might be saving a generation!
Re: Certificates Vs Experience by mrprolifeeq(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2013
Dear NLers, It will be a pleasure to read your views on the subject matter, as this is something bugging most undergraduates and graduates alike.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Calculate The Personal Income Tax As Amended 2012 / 'contract Staff' This Madness Must Stop / Carrer In 3D Animation And Digital Film Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.