Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

The Funny Couple - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funny Couple (1168 Views)

See The Funny Barber Sign Post I Saw Yesterday / Funny Couple / The Funny Nigerians In Nairaland Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Couple by Bigflamie(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2013
A husband was trying to prove to his wife that women talk more than men.
He showed her a study which indicated that men use about 10,000 words per day, whereas women use 20,000 words per day. His wife thought about this for a while. She then told her husband that women use twice as many words as men because they have to repeat everything they say.
Her husband looked stunned. He said "what?" tongue

1 Like

Re: The Funny Couple by Bigflamie(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2013
I don't get the picture, is she trying to let us know that men's IQ is two times lower than women?
Oh no, she need to be whipped.
Re: The Funny Couple by Dygeasy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bigflamie: I didn't get the picture, is she trying to let us know that men's IQ is two times lower than women?
Oh no, she need to be whipped.
I don't get the picture, are you trying to explain your joke?
Oh no! You need to be whipped/banned/castrated.

(1) (Reply)

Nutrition Joke / Laugh Until You Can Laugh No More / Itz Nt Daddy-itz Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.