Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Post The Popular People Born On Birth Month/day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Post The Popular People Born On Birth Month/day (660 Views)

What Your Birth Month Say About You / A Thread For Nairalanders Born On October 1st / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post The Popular People Born On Birth Month/day by Caspian22(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Most of us were born on different months and days. Lets post the popular and famous people born on that day.
As of me... I was on April..people i know that were born on that month are- Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Orji uzor kalu. And since i was born on April 20th... I know that Adolf hitler, and Napeolen III.. Were born on that day. So post yours.

N.B- I don't believe being born in a particular month defines who you are its wat you make of your life that defines you.
Re: Post The Popular People Born On Birth Month/day by Queendo(f): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2013
I was born on d 4th of March, Baba Adeboye is 2nd or 3rd, Mariam Abacha is 4th,

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday / President Goodluck Jonathan's Ed-el-kabir Message To The Nation / Planning An Event This Weekend Then This For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.