Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Everything5pounds!!! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Everything5pounds!!! (2402 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything5pounds!!! by hazelle: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2013
Does everything5pounds ship to Nigeria?
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by repogirl(f): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2013
I wld like to know too.
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by XtremeBase(f): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2013
Nope they dont. They'll tell you your transaction wasnt successful. Tried them last month.
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by hazelle: 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wow! Sucks. Thank you.
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by repogirl(f): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Try these guys out, you give them your list of stuff u want to buy and the UK sites, they calculate the price for the items plus shipping expenses which isn't outrageous, you pay and they bring it down for you in two weeks. Tested and trusted. www.Mytp3.com Their price is really affordable.
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by trend01(f): 1:33am On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks a bunch repogirl. I luv naira land
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by MrsSiena1(f): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2013
hazelle: Does everything5pounds ship to Nigeria?

Hi I could help you buy what u want from that site for a fee mail me pls egbudje@gmail.com
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by ogeelove(f): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
You could just as well buy from China. They also charge freight per item.
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by repogirl(f): 12:11am On Mar 27, 2013
ogeelove: You could just as well buy from China. They also charge freight per item.

How does it work, you have any webstes or contact dat could help?
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by ogeelove(f): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2013
repogirl:

How does it work, you have any webstes or contact dat could help?

Alibaba.com is a good site to buy from. There are various China manufacturers who will freight to Nigeria. You can buy wholesale or retail. Not affiliated to them in anyway all I'm saying is if u r going to buy from everything5pounds who also buy from China who could just as well buy directly.
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by repogirl(f): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ogeeluv< thanks but isn't shipping from china more expensive?
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by ogeelove(f): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
repogirl: @ogeeluv< thanks but isn't shipping from china more expensive?
Have u tried them? The best way to get information is thru the source itself. Contact them and do ur maths.
Re: Everything5pounds!!! by fromuk2naija: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2013
You could tell me what you want to order and get it delivered to me in the UK, I would then ship it to you in Nigeria + a small admin fee for my trouble. This will be worth it if you are buying in bulk. Please contact me at ayanfeaminti@gmail.com

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Body Shop Beauty Products Available / Sales Still On: Buy Tm Lewin , Hawes And Curtis @ Crazily Cheap Rates / Fashion Solid Wood Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.