Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Your Experience With Area Boys - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Your Experience With Area Boys (9223 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Businessman Murdered In Lagos For Refusing To 'Settle' Area Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by citypulseng(m): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mine happened in Pelewura, a notorious area in Lagos Island about 12 years ago. Some thugs engaged policemen in a free for all. I dodged somewhere taking shots of d scene until an eagle-eyed member of d squad sighted me from afar. In spite of my 200 metre sprint, they caught me. After using me for their slapping rehearsal, they seized my camera. I eventually bailed myself with N2,000 before my sins were forgiven grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by grafikii: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Why attack him, don't you guys quote bible verses here or don't you type IJN. Why the hate.
Dr. Wise:

Why don't you take your crazy allah elsewhere SMDH

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

They will mob you like a mofo grin
for where? just one signal is enough to send a message that you know who they are and the church they belong to and they will give you split seconds audience then you start from there....this is one reason you need to be streetwise and know how they communicate...almost all the bad boys belongs to one church or the other.
Behave like them they'll make you their friend grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Smartjeezy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
At idumota,there was this gang called"EGBE BOYS"...They almost robbed me that day,but due to God intervention and my newly accuired russian barreta 22rounds revolver...i managed to escaped to nearby police station.Dont ask me how i got that gun,dual citizen stuff.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
berem: i remember one day i was coming home late.an area boy accosted me and threatened me with a blunt cutlass demanding for my bag. i just looked at him and laughed. i told him that i have a gun in my bag and if he says any word i will shoot his balls.the eediot just ran away.Me sef i be area mama! dem wan try! tongue
for ur mind? Abi u dey dream
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by surveyProf(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sometime, in 2010 wen I was driving around Apongbon/Cms axis, my car broke down and it was like 8:45pm, and all of a sudden I saw some able-body dudes coming towards my direction, wat saved me dat day was a "Navy Sticker" on my car and perhaps a military -------!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by omoajiri(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
UP Omo adugbo!
I witnessed a lot of the experiences shared by a majority of respondents to the thread because I ws born & grew up in the core..."idi-oro" where it all starts from.
No matter what you went through in their hands, u always laff wen u rmbr.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Coolboi05(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:

diz z 2 show hw ignorant u ar..son of a thousand green apes..
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by licensed2k(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
Went to kantagowa dat day to buy som nice okrika I go use do fine boi for school na so ds guys stop me dey ask for hundi (#100) as per owo onile... I say oga onto which parol now na so d one wey b lyk oga com say "o fe ki n fi ese yo eyin fine boi e abi" (u want me to knock out your fine boy teeth) na so me sef think chap chap say ds situation nah lose-lose for me, no backup, no for
m of identification for future retaliation buh all d same I tel dem say na wazo (#50) remain for my hand na so dem colet am waka ...... Sharin ds story for d 1st tym since 2008 cuz me sef no b dat easy man and tellin my friends wld hv damaged my rep.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by FoxyRebirth(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
licensed2k: Went to kantagowa dat day to buy som nice okrika I go use do fine boi for school na so ds guys stop me dey ask for hundi (#100) as per owo onile... I say oga onto which parol now na so d one wey b lyk oga com say "o fe ki n fi ese yo eyin fine boi e abi" (u want me to knock out your fine boy teeth) na so me sef think chap chap say ds situation nah lose-lose for me, no backup, no from of identification for future retaliation buh all d same I tel dem say na wazo (#50) remain for my hand na so dem colet am waka ...... Sharin ds story for d 1st tym since 2008 cuz me sef no b dat easy man and tellin my friends wld hv damageg my rep.

OOO.... Now I know why you dey bone that day...

Hahahahahahaha

I must tell others tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..."

♫♬♫♬♫♬ Can't touch this...♫♬♫♬♫♬ ---- MC Hammer.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by BANGASOUP1: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
1st to comment
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by jidesam168(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mine was lastwk at mokola roundabt here in ibadan under the new constructd mokola bridge as i withdraw 4rm d atm at ist bank around 9:30pm d guys just grab my trouses as if am a suspect and took al i had, am stil suffering frm the shock til dis present moment. Chai, i rememembe one of them d man shld be in his late 50's d rest tall and build like samuel peter. Chai
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by sundaybam(m): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mine was at obalende. I bough a phone and a guy want to hijack it from me. I told the guy u no dey look face He reply "u put fire for face". This guy bough knife out. I told him if u stab me it will not enter. The guy just pick race. I don't av anything but mouth rescue me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by kamez(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mine was 2 months ago at mile 2. Just one rugged looking crook walked up to me pressed a gun to my stomach and asked for my bb.. Bold 5 dat I just bought a week ago.. Omo I no gree oo. I just took to my heels cos I was very sure he wouldn't shoot because the place was crowded and it was broad day light.. Besides as a retired viki runs man back wen I was in imsu, the sight of a gun pointed at me was nothing new to get scared about.. So I ran like Husain bolt!!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by FoxyRebirth(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
sundaybam: Mine was at obalende. I bough a phone and a guy want to hijack it from me. I told the guy u no dey look face He reply "u put fire for face". This guy bough knife out. I told him if u stab me it will not enter. The guy just pick race. I don't av anything but mouth rescue me. grin

Na lie jor grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by ba7man(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mine was way back when Oshodi was still "OSHODI". I had just returnd from school then and i was pressd as I alighted from the bus. I found a hidden spot as I was at it I heard a voice behind saying in yoruba "so I'm the one dat comes to piss here, I should round-up and follow him. Though i was scared, I calmly followed and noticed he had a jumbo wrap of "Igbo" in his hands. I asked him if he could let me puff a bit..He was taken aback but he passed it to me. By the time I got to where his cohorts were i was calmly smoking weed by his side. They asked if i was "Meat" and he said "no". I ordered paraga and we had a swell time jisting about people they had attacked and how they hated students b'cos they "formed" too much. I later left them and they told me to drop by anytime i was around.

8 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by mikijagga(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Was on our student union week in Lagos, when students go "ragging". Right in the middle of balogun market, i noticed my rag tin was now full. So I went into a corner to offload the money in the tin. As soon as I opened the tin, a fiery looking guy with plenty fight marks on his face walked up to me and with a croaking voice said i should hand him all the money. I sized him up and thought within myself that i can take the guy. I also croaked my voice back and told him, ol boy all of us na area boyz o, if u try any kpakan, gbege go happen for your head", I continued cautiosly with what i was doing. He looked at me and considered for a moment what next to do. By some miracle, he just smiled and begged me for cigar money..which of course i gave him. Make he no use him disco spoil my reggae

5 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by moneyhungry(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
berem: i remember one day i was coming home late.an area boy accosted me and threatened me with a blunt cutlass demanding for my bag. i just looked at him and laughed. i told him that i have a gun in my bag and if he says any word i will shoot his balls.the eediot just ran away.Me sef i be area mama! dem wan try! tongue
which nollywood film be dis?

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Damselnoni(f): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
hahahaha,awon temi ni mushin 2fingers in the air,awon ti somolu kon?gbosagbosa,mi gbagbe eyin ti olateju,olosha ati oshodi i hail o,
awon temi ni yen

4 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Exponental(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
2007, I was driving my uncle's car through Oshodi 2 school, d car stopped. I pushed it aside n suddenly dis tall guy like SHEAMUS of WWW approached me asking me 4 owo-otaku (money 4 breakdown of d vehicle). I had N500 notes n couldnt release, I went 2 get a lower denomination, giving him N100. He refused it telling me he wasnt a hungry man. He scared he hell out of me n later freed me. Guy dat day was terrific.
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
We are the area boys

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Bootybuttchic(f): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:

ffffuckk uu"4 puttin da crazzyy"may God 4give u"wrecthh
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by mikky2k2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
when u live in an area dm u get molested by area boys.. Me be ajebo jor .. Area boys cant come close to our residence.. I reside in new heaven
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by surveyProf(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
mikky2k2: when u live in an area dm u get molested by area boys.. Me be ajebo jor .. Area boys cant come close to our residence.. I reside in new heaven

d day wen dey go man-handle u, u go talk true cheesy
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Intrepid1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Smart jeezy: At idumota,there was this gang called"EGBE BOYS"...They almost robbed me that day,but due to God intervention and my newly accuired russian barreta 22rounds revolver...i managed to escaped to nearby police station.Dont ask me how i got that gun,dual citizen stuff.

See bros come here come dey give us bread chop. Berettas are Italian-made, and the maximum magazine capacity is 20 rounds. No dey lie small pikin lie for here. If no you get anything talk blow whistle.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by yuzedo: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Intrepid!:

See bros come her come dey give us bread chop. Berettas are Italian-made, and the maximum magazine capacity is 20 rounds. No dey lie small pikin lie for here. If no you get anything talk blow whistle.
I tire as i see him own! grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
yuzedo:
I tire as i see him own! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by ola1233: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dr. Wise:

you a big ode acting live you don't quote bible verses.get a life man
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by REVOLUTNIS: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Who is not an area boy in Nigeria?
Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Afolabs101: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Smart jeezy: At idumota,there was this gang called"EGBE BOYS"...They almost robbed me that day,but due to God intervention and my newly accuired russian barreta 22rounds revolver...i managed to escaped to nearby police station.Dont ask me how i got that gun,dual citizen stuff.

Berreta is an Italian brand and they don't make revolvers and their magazines don't hold nearly up to 22 rounds. #justsayin

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Area Boys by Omexonomy: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
grafikii: Why attack him, don't you guys quote bible verses here or don't you type IJN. Why the hate.
grafikii: Why attack him, don't you guys quote bible verses here or don't you type IJN. Why the hate.
why do you think he is a christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira / Four Killed, 50 Injured, 20 Vehicles Destroyed As Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / Slain Banker’s Husband, A Responsible Prisoner – Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.