Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Acquire These Skills That Will Change Your Financial Life For Good From Today On - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Acquire These Skills That Will Change Your Financial Life For Good From Today On (704 Views)

Train These Skills? / The Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2015 - Linkedin.com / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acquire These Skills That Will Change Your Financial Life For Good From Today On by tony1980: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2013
The way everything is now being done on the internet everyday surprises me.
The era of town criers, flutes, drums etc. as a means of communication has been so modified that one of the trends that is taking over the place right now is the use of computer. In fact, the technological advancement that accompanies the computer is so massive that if you are unaware of this trend, you are cut off from civilization.

And because, development has taken its turn in the World in such a way that, everything one does is somehow related to the Internet.

Now is your opportunity to position yourself and learn how to design a simple but clean professional looking website for people and earn mega money for yourself.

To design a simple but clean professional looking website for people will cost them something from N10, 000 to N50, 000 depending on the quality of the work you are able do for them and your negotiating abilities.

The Benefits of Website Design to Businessmen and Women are numerous.
Companies and Businesses needs Websites to advertise their products or services to millions of Nigerians and Worldwide, sales promotion, new product launch, feedback from customers and consumers etc.

Schools also need Websites to reach their existing students, prospective students, staff and parents. And In fact every sector of the economy needs Websites to market their products & services.

Political parties and aspirants need to reach millions of Nigerians for their party events, activities, publicity, campaigns and meetings etc. through Website.

Churches and Mosques needs Websites to reach members on their programs, reach outs, events, follow up/evangelism and general publicity etc.

Website designs job is so big my dear because, there are millions of businessmen and women out there who are ever ready to pay you for their own online business shop or website so that, they can start marketing immediately to millions of Nigerians online right now and around the World.

This is what am doing right here in Nigeria as a profession and I can design a simple but clean professional looking website for people while still chatting with my fine babe. No joke. I have absolute control of my own time, nobody is shouting at me or commanding me to come to work by 8am and live at 6pm with hold-ups, tedious works under intensifying heat. I am my own boss because; I work at my own pace and enjoy myself because of my job satisfaction.

I don’t have time to talk rubbish because; my achievements speak volume for me.

For more details about my self-achievements and how you too can achieve financial freedom just click on the my facebook link below and read through.

You will be glad you deed!

Finally, if you are convinced and believed in what I did or what am doing or what I have done so far, please, go to the Contact Us section of my website webpage and pick up your mobile phone right away and call me with the number you see there and call me or email me so that, we can talk on how you can say poverty, shame and disgrace bye-bye forever!
Re: Acquire These Skills That Will Change Your Financial Life For Good From Today On by assalaamat(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Oh my God ! What a great job you're doing.It's actually what I've been planning to learn for a long time but money is my problem,since I have no job and I'm very sure that,it would involve some money.I would be glad if you can accept me as an apprentice.Nevertheless,I can't see any link here,thanks a lot.
Re: Acquire These Skills That Will Change Your Financial Life For Good From Today On by Queendo(f): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2013
am interested
Re: Acquire These Skills That Will Change Your Financial Life For Good From Today On by GailMartins: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏‎​ very much interested

(1) (Reply)

Sovereign Trust / Urgent Job Vacancies At Chevron Nigeria For Graduates / Experiencing Difficulties In The Stage 8 Of PTDF Online Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.