Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Job,that's All I Need - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job,that's All I Need (411 Views)

How I Created A Job That Earned Me Instant N98k Using Open Source Software / Contract Job That Offers Decent Pay!(graduates And Under-graduates) / Contract Job That Offers Decent Pay!(graduates And Under-graduates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job,that's All I Need by assalaamat(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is not the first time I will be telling you guys,how passionate I am about teaching but,to my greatest dismay,I'm yet to get one bcs,some schools would say you must have a Masters,BSc or BEd,but I have HND upper credit in Accountancy,I don't know why they are so particular about these qualifications rather than what one has upstairs to offer.I have also been applying for other kind of jobs but,none is forthcoming,and those (agents)that have these jobs refuse to give it out for free,I mean,where do they expect someone still looking for job to get money to settle them.This is really frustrating,to the extent that,I have been thinking of joining one of the private security firms as a security officer.Pls if you have any job that can fetch me some money,pls contact me via 07067374959.Thanks a lot,may God bless you all.
Re: Job,that's All I Need by azpekuliar: 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
There has been a proliferation of ' I-desperately-need-a-job' threads on NL in recent times.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Become A Health Safety And Environment Manager / Driver Wanted In A Professional Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.