Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark. (555 Views)

Jeeez.... See What This Bus Driver Did With Our #1,000 Note / Hidden Facts About “Goût De Diamants”. The £1.3M Champagne. / Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark. by PastorKun(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Any moment from now, Nairaland would hit the 1,000,000 members mark and I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all nairalanders and most especially Seun and the moderators for providing us with such a great forum as this to share ideas and learn from each other. For me personally it's been a great experience participating on this forum and I have really learnt a lot. Nairaland has also contributed to my business growth and I remain great full I got introduced to this forum. It is my prayer that God shall continue to let this forum grow from strength to strength and it shall continue to benefit us all.

@All kindly share your nairaland experience here. smiley
Re: Congratulations To All Nairalanders As We Hit The 1,000,000 Members Mark. by Localamos(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Do you have admin rights over NL's database? Pls prove that your information is authoritative. It would really be nice for NL to hit 1million man mark.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Sleep-talk Or Sleep-walk? Share your different experiences. / How Do I Get Back My Yahoo Account? / Photos: Chinua Achebe's Body Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.