Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) (3222 Views)

Study In Germany: DAAD Scholarship / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / 3 PROGRAMMES FOR DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION INTO UNAAB/FUNAAB Without Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Olsey: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
DAAD Scholarship Programmes have benefited hundreds of African students since inception. The scholarship is offered to students from developing countries and is also available for Nigerian Students.

This scholarship is awarded each year to postgraduate students wishing to study for a Master’s or PhD degree. The DAAD scholarships can support students who want to study in their country (In Country Scholarships) or abroad.
DAAD does not sponsor undergraduate studies for
Nigerian Students.

Visit www.scholarship-nigeria.com for eligibility criteria and Application details
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Olsey: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2013
(Nigerian DAAD Addresses and contacts listed)
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Cyrilflexy: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
I applied for the daad scholarship for the 2014/2015 session as it concerns developing countries. I wish to know when the result will likely be released. Thanks.
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Cyrilflexy: I applied for the daad scholarship for the 2014/2015 session as it concerns developing countries. I wish to know when the result will likely be released. Thanks.

Expect the results between now and February 2014.

www.studying-in-germany.org/the-20142015-daad-scholarships-for-developing-countries-students-to-study-in-germany/
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Adexhat(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
@geniuzio and co, pls is there anyone here with success on DAAD scholarship? kindly share your experience for others to know. I will also be glad if you can tell us more about that of 2015/16 session as per what to expect and the rest.

Danke shon
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Adexhat: @geniuzio and co, pls is there anyone here with success on DAAD scholarship? kindly share your experience for others to know. I will also be glad if you can tell us more about that of 2015/16 session as per what to expect and the rest.

Danke shon
The deadline for 2015/16 scholarship submissions has gone already. It is usually July 31 every year. I wasn't successful in the 2014/15 edition. I didn't bother reapplying this year.
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Adexhat(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oh! i'm so sorry to hear about that and thanks for your prompt response. I've already made my application for 2015/16 and waiting for responses. Pls can you share with me what you applied for, the sch, what ur motivation letter is like, ur employment status b4 applying, IELTS/TOEFL score etc.... i'm really sorry to bore you with my Qs, bringing back unpleasant memory. I need to learn from you bro. Do you actually want to study in Germany? I think it's tuition free for M.Sc/PHD progs (many of them though) and you can apply without scholarship. Otherwise, maybe you want to consider other scholarship options.

Thanks once again.
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Adexhat: Oh! i'm so sorry to hear about that and thanks for your prompt response. I've already made my application for 2015/16 and waiting for responses. Pls can you share with me what you applied for, the sch, what ur motivation letter is like, ur employment status b4 applying, IELTS/TOEFL score etc.... i'm really sorry to bore you with my Qs, bringing back unpleasant memory. I need to learn from you bro. Do you actually want to study in Germany? I think it's tuition free for M.Sc/PHD progs (many of them though) and you can apply without scholarship. Otherwise, maybe you want to consider other scholarship options.

Thanks once again.
I applied for the MSc Engineering Management at FH Soest. I didn't have much work experience but I met all the academic and English proficiency requirements. What course did you apply for?
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
They'll inform you of their final decision latest by Feb next year via email. No interview is required. I wish you all the best.
Re: 2013/2014 DAAD Scholarship Programmes (for Nigerians To Study In Germany) by Nnaemekaokoli: 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
Pls are you certain as to the February timeline I haven't received any update via email and the month of March is just about out... Do you know of anyone who has received an update stating the success of their application or otherwise Thanks for your prompt response..

(1) (Reply)

OAU Post Utme 2015/2016 / Where to download Project Topics And Materials In Pdf Format / Cosmic Telecommunication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.