Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody (19022 Views)

The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Six Policemen In Custody For Killing 33-year-old (Pictured) / Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by kandiikane(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
julimax: we have a lot of [innocent] inmates dying in the prisons because the court are delaying their cases. Even crook politicians enjoying yeye bail for years and their case are 'hanging'. And yet the court has time to call case for goats. Next time time it could be rats and mosquitoes in court. this na comedy abi na horror film?

Lol grin
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by ProfessorEmma: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2013
That means the level of carelessness on the side of the Custodian in terms of accomodation and feeding. Abi i lie?
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Zanxx(f): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
like seriously? cant stop laughing. should i say r.i.p or bon appetit.
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by coolgb(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Were they trying to escape from the cell......typical Nigeria police story
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ifetex: Suspect dead Case close
lol
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Slapme(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
I think this is the funniest thread i have read this year

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by sessydoo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
evrythin is possible in this comedy of a Country....Goats in court Mr Rauf Aregbesola, why u no grant those innocent Goats bail now At the rate at which these goats are dying in custody, you will soon run short of ur Goatie bear bear (beards) ooo!!! grin
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin seriously? Arrested goat? Oh wow when we have a lot goats here walking freely
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by vanstanzy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
This death must be investigated thoroughly. Call up a committee, to look into the report of the investigative committee. It's an inside job and the culprits should and must be brought to book speedily.

Does that sound familiar? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by ojoawo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
LWKMD

How can a suspect die before being found guilty at a court of law
PDP don't dull this Oº°˚˚˚°º, this is a chance Ƭõ̸̳͡ accuse ACN of bad government i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ osun state... grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by GJames(m): 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
From when they started arresting goats, i knew i was going to be a policeman someday.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by cfola: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
zibe: The owners should demand for an autopsy angry

If the state government authority can so demand that goats should be remanded in custody, there is no reason why the owner of the goats that died should not ask for an autopsy. They should sue in return for their loss.

This is calling on human or is it animal rights activists in Nigeria to ensure justice is done.

Why should an animal die in custody?.. Where is the carcass?..

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by iwanchop(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
Information just teaching my desk says contrary to the general belief of most Nairalanders that the goat were used for Suya ,their remains have been deposited at the General Hospital Oshogbo mortuary.
However,the owner of one of d goats,who is a Muslim has pleaded with the management of the hospital to fasttrack the release of his dead goat so that it would quickly be buried according to Islamic rite.
Burial arrangements for two of the goats have been released
.Check Sun Newspaper of 15th Jan 2013.

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
but really should this be an homepage stuff?
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
police brutality angry angry
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by brownlord: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
Please I will beg that any animal right activist to follow up on this case, first we need the autopsy of the deaseased ( goat ) also, the remains of the goat? And I hope the goat is morgue and not in DPOs pot, also the goat must be properly buried according to Islamic....

Mehn Nigeria na comedy sha
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by dejijohns(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Zanxx: like seriously? cant stop laughing. should i say r.i.p or bon appetit.
All of the above...

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by brownlord: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
iwanchop: Information just teaching my desk says contrary to the general belief of most Nairalanders that the goat were used for Suya ,their remains have been deposited at the General Hospital Oshogbo mortuary.
However,the owner of one of d goats,who is a Muslim has pleaded with the management of the hospital to fasttrack the release of his dead goat so that it would be buried according to Islamic rite.

Lol, una go kill person for this place wit laff
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by harlos: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hmmm... i don talk am undecided
dem detain goat dem no give am food, innocent soul die like that imagine angry
Abeg shey na all the five goat die like that
If i be the owner government go pay,why do dey have to delay thier case sef
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by yyb14: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
GenBuhari: The goat died in custody because the police needed some meat for the stew they were cooking in the police station. grin
lmao
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by thaoriginator: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2013
imperiouxx:

The goat dies in custody or in pot?!
it dies in pot custody grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Chedarking: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
iwanchop: Information just teaching my desk says contrary to the general belief of most Nairalanders that the goat were used for Suya ,their remains have been deposited at the General Hospital Oshogbo mortuary.
However,the owner of one of d goats,who is a Muslim has pleaded with the management of the hospital to fasttrack the release of his dead goat so that it would quickly be buried according to Islamic rite.

LMAO
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by jeezybuck: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Nigeria and madness, Wonders will never stop
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by StarFlux: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Oh nooo!

Rest in peace goatie sad

de goats sef deserve to live.
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by iwanchop(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
Breaking News
Goats numbering about a thousand have barricaded the Oshogbo highway ,they are demanding that the DPO of d station where their dead colleagues were remanded be sacked.
The state commissioner for goat and ram affairs while addressing the angry goats promised the issue would be investigated and appropriate punishment would be meted to anyone found wanting.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Truckpusher(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ifetex: Suspect dead Case close
My friend if your hallucinating must you encourage others to join you up
Re: Arrested Osun Goat Dies In Custody by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Pictures please cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter / Fake Doctor Steals N290k From A Blind Patient's Account, Gets Arrested / Police Arrest Beach Managers Over Drowned UNILAG Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.