Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? (1326 Views)

Bas Nig Ltd / Bencovik Nig Ltd Recruitment / Any Info On Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? by xtreme222: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Hi all pls WЂo has any info about Redington Nig Ltd, d company structure, working conditions and salary structure.

Replied anticipated. Tnx @ all
Re: Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? by afrobaby(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Your pay depends on the department, sales and marketing are the highest paid department, others pay less
Re: Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? by xtreme222: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
thanks for the information. how is the working condition over there and do u have any idea about the pay for a credit controller? health insurance etc?

thanks once more
Re: Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? by afrobaby(f): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2013
I worked with the for less than 2 months, worked at their head office for a week and I must confess, 1 week isn't enough to judge, even though they are seem to be lovely people, worked at their service centre really. They have health insurance, at least I was made to fill the form upon acceptance of the appointment. As per pay, i was employed by the department that paid lowest, servicing, and my pay was a bit below 50K, one of the main reasons I left and aalso because they close late, 6pm. Hope this helps
Have you been invited for an interview?
Re: Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? by xtreme222: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
Hello Afrobaby,

sorry about the late reply. connection wahala. Thanks so much about the info. Yes i had an interview with them last week friday (18/01/13) for the position of a credit controller. I had a long talk with recruitment dude (an indian). We shook hands and he said he'll get back to me.

Now how long was it before you were made an offer? and apart from the health scheme (which is quite good) was there pension etc? do u av an idea of wat a credit controller earns there?

I hope u get this msg ASAP.
Re: Redington Nig Ltd: Any info on them? by xtreme222: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2013
@all, please any info

(1) (Reply)

Brent Consulting / Accenture Test Format / Itf. Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.