Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Plots Of Land Needed Opposite Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land Needed Opposite Mountain Of Fire Prayer City (812 Views)

Newly Built 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flats At Magboro (behind MFM Prayer City)-pics / 3BDRMS BUNGALOW FLAT @SPARKLIGHT EST8 OPPOSITE MFM PRAYER CITY,IBAFO,OGUN STATE. / Serviced Plots Of Land For Sale At Magboro(behind Punch Place), Before Prayer City On The Way From Lagos...............................30 Minutes Drive From The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land Needed Opposite Mountain Of Fire Prayer City by eafa: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
Plots of land are urgently needed opposite Mountain of Fire Prayer City along the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway preferably within a developing and organized estate. Please reply with your contact number.
Re: Plots Of Land Needed Opposite Mountain Of Fire Prayer City by Chidoxyl(m): 1:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Plots of land within a developing and very organized estate are up for sale, before Mountain of Fire Prayer City along the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

Price:- N7m per plot.

Title:- C of O.

For inspection, contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08123155598, 08034925499.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land Needed Opposite Mountain Of Fire Prayer City by Propty247(m): 7:45am On Jan 19, 2013
A developing estate of the same standard before MFM by warewa, kindly contact me for immediate inspection.thanks. 08035168598 Wasiu.

1 Like

Re: Plots Of Land Needed Opposite Mountain Of Fire Prayer City by eafa: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
Propty247: A developing estate of the same standard before MFM by warewa, kindly contact me for immediate inspection.thanks. 08035168598 Wasiu.

Pleasure speaking with you.
Re: Plots Of Land Needed Opposite Mountain Of Fire Prayer City by Chidoxyl(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2013
Chidoxyl: Plots of land within a developing and very organized estate are up for sale, before Mountain of Fire Prayer City along the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway.

Price:- N7m per plot.

Title:- C of O.

For inspection, contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08123155598, 08034925499.

@ eafa - Some few hours ago, I was able to speak with d owner of the over 103 acres of land quoted above. Like I told U wen we spoke on phone d last time U called, as at d close of sales in 2012, a plot was sold for N6m. The sales price was increased to N7.5m at the turn of this new year (this is d price it currently stand at as U read this). I told him I mentioned N7m to U & he said I shd tell U dat if U are ready, he wd be willing to sell to U at d N7m I told U.

For now, over 90 acres have been sold, with people already residing in this estate & more works of construction currently ongoing with each passing seconds.

Hoping to hear from U again & soonest.

Yours,
CID.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use A Fire Extinguisher (Pics) / 3 Bedroom Flat(newly Renovated) at River Valley Estate, Ojodu....600k / Hope Estate,ibeju-lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.