Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Another Bill Gate In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Another Bill Gate In Nigeria (1530 Views)

I Want To Become The Next Bill Gate / 50 Things To Know About Bill Gate / Shocking Discovery About Microsoft That Even Bill Gate Cannot Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Bill Gate In Nigeria by smartsoft(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2006
Guy i just discoverd someone new, another Bill gates in nigeria and Bill gates himself wanna see this guy according to interview. rea full story.http://ittelecomdigest.com/fastForward.htm
Re: Another Bill Gate In Nigeria by Cactus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2006
Though the article tries to peak into the future, this is virtually impossible to happen, though people love to hear stories like this and hope it happens. however, to accumulate $10 billion in two years its virutally impossible. by that time, i believe open source will definitely be mainstream, thanks to the likes of google, then microsoft and others may have to change their business model.

the manner in whcih the article is written is very poor, the date should have been given right at the beginning of the article
The date is Tuesday, February 9, 2016.
Re: Another Bill Gate In Nigeria by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2006
Fiction. the date is 2016. grin (Cactus beat me to it)
Re: Another Bill Gate In Nigeria by styrax(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2008
Wishful thinking you'll say
Re: Another Bill Gate In Nigeria by chessguru(m): 2:53am On Sep 29, 2008
fiction, yet to materialise
Re: Another Bill Gate In Nigeria by ebottabi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2008
my friend learn to say things the right way,
even the world don't get that type in two years, i think you know what the articles is reallly pointing out

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get It To Work On Linux / What is average salary package For Nigerian Software Development Firm / Boy Hacks Into Unilag College Of Medicine Website & Brags About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.