Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted (865 Views)

Credit Officers Wanted / Costomer Care Officers Wanted / Accounting Officers Wanted For Immediate Employment ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted by etunoman76(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Vacancies: Marketers, Environmental Officers

A Reputable and Fast Growing Oil Service Firm situated in Lagos requires dynamic, resourceful and target driven persons to fill the following vacant positions:

Position: Marketers

Qualifications:

A minimum of B.Sc 2nd Class Lower or HND Lower Credit in Social Sciences/Marketing/Engineering/Sciences.
At least 3 years working experience in a reputable organization.
A professional qualification and driving competence will be an added advantage

Position: Environmental Officers

Qualifications:

A University degree in Environmental Studies with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower/Upper Credit (HND).
A second degree will be an advantage.

Please note that Computer Literacy for all positions is mandatory.

Method of Application:

Qualified and interested candidates should send hard copies of their C.V.s and credentials on or before 29th January, 2013 to:

The Managing Director,

P.O Box 15979

Ikeja Post Office, Ikeja

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Re: Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted by Mornah25: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
etunoman76: Vacancies: Marketers, Environmental Officers

A Reputable and Fast Growing Oil Service Firm situated in Lagos requires dynamic, resourceful and target driven persons to fill the following vacant positions:

Position: Marketers

Qualifications:

A minimum of B.Sc 2nd Class Lower or HND Lower Credit in Social Sciences/Marketing/Engineering/Sciences.
A professional qualification and driving competence will be an added advantage

Position: Environmental Officers

Qualifications:

A University degree in Environmental Studies with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower/Upper Credit (HND).
A second degree will be an advantage.

Please note that Computer Literacy for all positions is mandatory.

Method of Application:

Qualified and interested candidates should send hard copies of their C.V.s and credentials on or before 29th January, 2013 to:

The Managing Director,

P.O Box 15979

Ikeja Post Office, Ikeja

Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
@Op, am a graduate of geology frm unilorin and hv 4yrs experience in oil and gas product marketing.. I also have certifcates and qualifications on project management,HSE 2 and 3,and also supply chain mgt...I think I am qualified for both positions bt my problem is where to submit my cv because the address you gave seem to be vague to me..please share more light..THANK YOU!
Re: Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted by etunoman76(m): 5:17am On Jan 18, 2013
Mornah25: @Op, am a graduate of geology frm unilorin and hv 4yrs experience in oil and gas product marketing.. I also have certifcates and qualifications on project management,HSE 2 and 3,and also supply chain mgt...I think I am qualified for both positions bt my problem is where to submit my cv because the address you gave seem to be vague to me..please share more light..THANK YOU!

I'm sorry for responding late. Some firms prefer going thru the hard copies of ur qualifications (sent thru postal addresses like d one above or by hand) to the soft copies ( usually thru e-mails), so all u have to do is send ur CV alongside d photocopies of ur credentials to the aforementioned postal address.
I hope I was able to answer ur question. GOODLUCK!!!
Re: Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted by Mornah25: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
etunoman76:

I'm sorry for responding late. Some firms prefer going thru the hard copies of ur qualifications (sent thru postal addresses like d one above or by hand) to the soft copies ( usually thru e-mails), so all u have to do is send ur CV alongside d photocopies of ur credentials to the aforementioned postal address.
I hope I was able to answer ur question. GOODLUCK!!!
Thanks so much but I went to d post office in oshodi n ikeja and was told that NIPOST is on strike..Please I don't know how u can be of help as regard submitting my application..I really need to submit it please.
Re: Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted by etunoman76(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mornah25: Thanks so much but I went to d post office in oshodi n ikeja and was told that NIPOST is on strike..Please I don't know how u can be of help as regard submitting my application..I really need to submit it please.

I wasn't aware of the strike, u have got to hope n pray it's called off b4 the closing date. There's nothing I can do from here, I'm sorry. However, do try to enquire if the strike is localized or it's nationwide. If it's only in Lagos, then I just might be able to help u send it from here in Abuja or u do it from a nearby state (Ogun/Oyo). Best of luck!!
Re: Vacancies: Marketers & Environmental Officers Wanted by etunoman76(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mornah25: Thanks so much but I went to d post office in oshodi n ikeja and was told that NIPOST is on strike..Please I don't know how u can be of help as regard submitting my application..I really need to submit it please.

Mornah, I was informed, this afternoon, that NIPOST has called off its strike, so u can now send ur application. Goodluck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Time To Jump Ship? 6 Signs You Need To Leave Your Job / United Parcel Services (UPS) Interview Invitation / How Much Does Graduate Assistant Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.