Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Help Me!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me!!! (695 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me!!! by Pacesetter2: 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
My dad wish to buy a toyota camry thinlight i.e 1997 model but i would like to know what are the likely problems one would encounter often & the cost...i'm a tyro in car matters please assist cause i would not want my dad to buy a liability(i.e today on road...next 2days for mechanic shop)...your cogent advise will be needed or if you get better car(toyota product) that are within 1m...maybe new or tokunbo that are even better than this camry
Re: Help Me!!! by Taiwo20(m): 6:51am On Jan 18, 2013
Pace$etter:
My dad wish to buy a toyota camry thinlight i.e 1997 model but i would like to know what are the likely problems one would encounter often & the cost...i'm a tyro in car matters please assist cause i would not want my dad to buy a liability(i.e today on road...next 2days for mechanic shop)...your cogent advise will be needed or if you get better car(toyota product) that are within 1m...maybe new or tokunbo that are even better than this camry

Its a very good car. Its reliable but with low ground clearance. You wouldnt want to drive on rough, pot-holed road.All you need do is change the spring and tyres and it becomes higher.

(1) (Reply)

Siena And All VW Gurus, Over To You Please *urgent * / Google's Self-driving Car Got In The First Accident That Was Truly Its Fault / HP Announces New Notebooks, Monitor Etc!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.