Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

One Year Major Service On My Mazda 626, What To Change And Check For? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / One Year Major Service On My Mazda 626, What To Change And Check For? (684 Views)

My Stolen Mazda 626 Has Been Recovered By The Police / How To Check For Tyres Expiry Date / Check For Stolen Vehicles On This Site By Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Year Major Service On My Mazda 626, What To Change And Check For? by amosfunmi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Gurus in the house, my 1995 Mazda 626, 1.8 engine will be one year next month. I bought the car tokunbo with mileage of 216,106km and its now on 231,686km

Want to take it for major service, what and what do you think I should change
and check for.

WHAT I HAVE DONE ON THE CAR SINCE I GOT IT
1- I have so far change the oil and filter 3times planning the next one during the major service next month.
2- Changed one of the shaft while it was making noise while turning about two month after I bought the car.
3- Changed both front brake disc when the car vibrate whenever I brake at high speed.
4- Change the back right side brake caliper due to leakage.
5- Change all tyres to new one in May because I travelled a lot.
6- wheel alignment and balancing done twice: did it when i bought the car and was done again when I changed the tyres.

presently I hear some noise from the suspension system most especially when am I drive on an uneven(Bad) road, I read from the internet that it could be caused by the weak linkages and ball joint don't know how true.

There is also this knocking(Valve) sound from the engine especially when the engine is has worked.

please, with all have stated above what and what should I changed and what other things should I check for?
Thanks
Re: One Year Major Service On My Mazda 626, What To Change And Check For? by amosfunmi(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2013
waiting for comments
Re: One Year Major Service On My Mazda 626, What To Change And Check For? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2013
amosfunmi: waiting for comments

Service as per your owner's manual recommended intervals.
Re: One Year Major Service On My Mazda 626, What To Change And Check For? by amosfunmi(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Thanks siena, I bought it toks and do not come with manuals.

(1) (Reply)

Road Accidents – More Causes For Alarm / Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars / Digital Tire Gauges May Offer More Precise Tire Pressure Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.