Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief (18155 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Olumikedos(m): 8:33am On Jan 18, 2013
THIS IS THE TIME TO ADD ACTION TO OUR WRITING ENOUGH!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by lorddrey(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2013
chief batiatus: All these terror, hatred, war and senseless killings is the ONLY legacy islam can leave the world. No muslim country is at the forefront of any research that has turned out products that improved the lot of mankind. See all the gadgets around you that make life easy, they are all invented in christian or other-religion countries. The only gadget islamic countries are interested in is the nuclear bomb and the reason for their fascination is obvious and I believe very soon they might succeed if the world let's down its guard. All other problems the world has can be corrected except a problem that is backed by religious ideology. For instance recently, a shop owned by a muslim northerner moved into our plaza where we work in wuse, in less than 1 month of coming they have quickly adopted the parking space of 2 vehicles as their prayer ground in a plaza where parking space is very very limited. They have already started heating up the polity as others are careful of confronting them even though they are pained by this development. And the muslim guy and his cohorts don't care from their body language. This is the same reason islam cannot live in peace with others.
Islam is now the biggest problem the world faces.
hmmmmmm!!! Bfor i say anythin,i'm a christian nd i'm of d opinion dt islam aint d biggest problem d world is facing! Its d wrng orientation! Islam s jxt a religion nd it isn't causin any chaos,d real problems w r avin r d fanatics with ds wrng way of life nd wrng way of thinkin!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by davesndy: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2013
ajayi147: Go fight well and com back home i wish nigeria air force
Now that is what we should be saying and not talking so many stupid things. The decision to fight in Mali is an excellent one, and should be applauded. If Jonathan ignored the situation, ppl will call him 'slowpoke' and a retardeen. Now he has done somtin, you still call him names. no matter what is hapnin, those stupid bloodthirsty pigs should be fought! Bokoharam is loosing, so is AQIM
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by davesndy: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2013
lord_drey: hmmmmmm!!! Bfor i say anythin,i'm a christian nd i'm of d opinion dt islam aint d biggest problem d world is facing! Its d wrng orientation! Islam s jxt a religion nd it isn't causin any chaos,d real problems w r avin r d fanatics with ds wrng way of life nd wrng way of thinkin!
Then you know nothing about Islam!

1 Like

Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2013
When israel bombed the weapons factory in sudan. Most people here expecially muslims were quick to blame Israel for the attack. Also forgetting the cache of weapons shipped to nigeria that was discovered by nigerian customs. All these are being shipped to rebels everywhere in africa. these muslim terrorists are the ones the these weapons are meant for and can distabilise the whole of the region. Now they are headed into nigeria with dia weapons and laws(strict Sharia Code) we will soon have many amputee beggers all over d south south.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Ishilove: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2013
Reference:

Hmmm. More like tag team partners. Wrestlemania Africa unfolding. It was Libya's problem, Mali nosed in then it became Mali's problem then Nigeria rushed into the ring, now it is Nigeria's problem. With half of West Africa now in the ring don't expect the Malian badoos to fight fair.

That's why I prefer cage match-ups. Ref Ki-Moon, where art thou. This thing is out of hand.
You have been watching too much wrestling. undecided
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by leslieu63(m): 8:53am On Jan 18, 2013
kaen1317: Did gadhafi not predict this?
Gbam
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by chudyboy05(m): 8:54am On Jan 18, 2013
I 4got that we bought new war planes last year and it had not been tested/used;huh? Now is time to fly on d air and tumble like kite, missiles riddim!.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Hearme(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2013
saxywale:
Ghadafi would be laughing at the turn of events wherever he is now. The guy all along had been the one preventing west and North Africa from being overrun by Islamist militants.
TOTAL NONSENSE. HE WAS THIER SPONSOR. SEVERAL MALIANS FOUGHT WITH HIM B4 HIS DEATH
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by bappahman: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Arms from the libyan conflict are been used in Mali...the malians are as dedicated if not even more than BH...so I strongly suggest the fed govt do take serious action...Already africans hate Nigeria nd with this more will see nigeria as mini america right for attack

1 Like

Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by advocate666: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2013
Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!
War! Wars And Rumours Of War!
The Strong Must Destroy The Weak!
Glory Be To Satan Forever More!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Hearme(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2013
the simple truth is that those spotted are definatly under surveillance to know there point of rest and who they associate with. so those accusing the COAS should keep quiet. WIP
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by muktarmtt(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
muslim is never a religion of peace, their heart is full of wickedness.I cannot even Bleep a muslim girl,not to talk of date them....hopefully they change for better, the french forces should come to northern nigeria and bomb all the boko haram boys
See dis funk u knw better muslim girl doz not have ur time 4 pig lyk u do wear d u even see any muslim Hausa gal date a xtrian guy d answer no so do ur self a favour nd shut ur pie hole
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by UnimkeAk(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2013
Chillin on my balconey and inhaling the fresh breeZe from the atlantic.. After those phucking islamist are done wif Mali, the can come in and take over the North I don't care. But the Niger Delta is a "No No" we shall kill em all if the step on our Soil.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2013
Ganys: Anxiously waiting with kin interest cool cool cool

Next time write ''keen''.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by UnimkeAk(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2013
muktar mtt: See dis funk u knw better muslim girl doz not have ur time 4 pig lyk u do wear d u even see any muslim Hausa gal date a xtrian guy d answer no so do ur self a favour nd shut ur pie hole

Bruvvah, Writing in English is not rocket science. Try 2 mk up simple sentences and the punctuation marks are free, seun nor your service provider is not charging. Please do make use of them always thanks.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by vanstanzy(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Chase those "Terrorists" out of here, FAST! angry angry angry

The US govt especially, will keep such a news under wraps, so as not to startle their populace, while they deal with the development decisively. While we in Naija voice ours out, to create commotion and heart attack for its populace Well, we are learning. But just get those bad eggs out of here before they infect our population with scabies.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by advocate666: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2013
okpara ugo:

Next time write ''keen''.

Maybe he meant "kin".
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by jamst(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2013
dont believe wat the western mainstream media tell you,this rebels were funded & trained by us-saudi-zionist globist-nato...the french intervention is because 2 takeover the malian mineral resources(gold,diamond,uranium,oil & alot of other resources),u guyz should try 2 find out the truth by yourself.see dis site below
kennysideshow..com,markofzion.com OR www.zombiesoup.net(to know more about mali)...these website are a few out of many website dat i av which u can get d truth...(peace2all)
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by jamst(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2013
dont believe wat the western mainstream media tell you,this rebels were funded & trained by us-saudi-zionist globist-nato...the french intervention is because 2 takeover the malian mineral resources(gold,diamond,uranium,oil & alot of other resources),u guyz should try 2 find out the truth by yourself.see dis site below
kennysideshow..com, markofzion.com OR zombiesoup.net(to know more about mali)...these website are a few out of many website dat i av which u can get d truth...(peace2all)
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by jamst(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2013
dont believe wat the western mainstream media tell you,this rebels were funded & trained by us-saudi-zionist globist-nato...the french intervention is because 2 takeover the malian mineral resources(gold,diamond,uranium,oil & alot of oda resources),u guyz should try 2 find out the truth by urself.see dis site below
kennysideshow(dot)(dot)com, markofzion(dot)com OR zombiesoup(dot)net (to know more about mali).these website are a few out of many website dat i av which u can get d truth...(peace2all)
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by kpencheruwe: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
muslim is never a religion of peace, their heart is full of wickedness.I cannot even Bleep a muslim girl,not to talk of date them....hopefully they change for better, the french forces should come to northern nigeria and bomb all the boko haram boys

Is Muslim a religion?Olodo!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 18, 2013
jamst: dont believe wat the western mainstream media tell you,this rebels were funded & trained by us-saudi-zionist globist-nato...the french intervention is because 2 takeover the malian mineral resources(gold,diamond,uranium,oil & alot of oda resources),u guyz should try 2 find out the truth by urself.see dis site below
kennysideshow(dot)(dot)com, markofzion(dot)com OR zombiesoup(dot)net (to know more about mali).these website are a few out of many website dat i av which u can get d truth...(peace2all)
because u hav a website dat contains trash ie y U posted dz shit 3x... Am sorry 4 U...by the way who wrote d articles der, isn't it same person wid same ideology like U dat wrote wat U wanted to hear...am stil sorry 4 u dou
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by mrborn2fuck(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2013
kpencheruwe:

Is Muslim a religion?Olodo!
. Muslim na islam, hausa na mallam, fashion designer na tailor....
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Excellentspirit(f): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Gradually this Mali crisis is aggravating into a serious case dt requires International interference and if care is nt taken it ll lead t Islamic war in d entire African hemispere. I wonder wot is wrong wit Islamic religion? It has been a a troublesome religion from inception. Well,Mali as a W/A state,Nigeria shud b d leader of force. Average Nigerians dn't even knw anything abt d tenets of politics n especially International Politics,our president should n by right send troops t combat or counter terrorist insurgencies.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by galadee(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2013
mtwsssssssssssssss **** thinking of the cost of garri***
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by bengunsman(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2013
I pray 4 aLL my friends waiting @ KD airport To. Be deployed 2 Mali. May God guide and protect U̶̲̥̅̊ all.

1 Like

Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Excellentspirit(f): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2013
Gradually this Mali crisis is aggravating into a serious case dt requires International interference and if care is nt taken it ll lead t Islamic war in d entire African hemispere. I wonder wot is wrong wit Islamic religion? It has been a a troublesome religion from inception. Well,Mali as a W/A state,Nigeria shud b d leader of force. Average Nigerians dn't even knw anything abt d tenets of politics n especially International Politics,our president should n by right send troops t combat or counter terrorist insurgencies.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by dederocs(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2013
bappahman: Last year the repels warned Nigerian government on interfering with there internal problems and promised to bomb parts of nigeria especially abuja if nigerian soldiers enter mali
So now we sit nd wait
you talk like a coward,war is part of existence-so youvwant us to fold our hands and watch the enemy consolidate their strength?
All the great nations in the world experience war.no be man like you dey go war.hw u go dey fear mallams.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Desoda: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2013
When those al qaeda linked militants were busy fighting ghadaffi the U.S EU NATO and even shameless 9ja were supporting them hailing and calling them "freedom fighters". Was it not the same France and U.S that is arming terrorists in Syria till today. Till tomorrow i will always prefer Russia as a super power than the united states. The CIA created al qaeda to bring down the Soviet Union superpower but look at the world today and realise that the same al qaeda has taken over. Abeg let me lie down and wait for my Jesus to come

1 Like

Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by dederocs(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2013
zumbigbo: The West likes War as instability generates profits via new mining concessions to mineral resources. They killed Ghadaffi and let a demon out of the bag. With the help of Algeria, he controlled the Jihadists tightly, which meant we had peace in West Africa. Now with AQIM strong across the whole Maghreb and pushing South, the real terror has only just begun. We have seen nothing yet?
shut the Bleep up,u slowpoke...did u expect them to sit and watch ur people kill like barbarians?
the drones go still come fire una for north.

We will see if GPS and technology copes with the Sahel?
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by DGranite(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2013
ayox2003:

Bro, when are we gonna stop pointing fingers? Its not right at all. Said it somany times on this forum that christians don't have any right to blame muslims BECAUSE OF THE FEW BAD EGGS amongst them. I'm a christian. Please let's stop this castigation.
Op, I hope these terrorist won't repeat what happened in Algeria the day before yesterday, where they held French and American citizens in hostage. Security should be beefed-up in multinational coys and across the nation.
The war in Mali is a full blown attack on terrorism. Let's pray for our men too. These are difficult times for their relatives.
Frawzey
pls xplain d capitalilised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Guber: Dr Alex Otti Vs Okezie Ikpeazu. Who Is Better? / Ikpeazu Tax Clearance Is Not Fake! - Abia IRS Says / Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.