Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Might Work With Akon- Omotola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Might Work With Akon- Omotola (4026 Views)

A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Tonto Dikeh Tonto Dikeh Tonto Dikeh ( Front Page Juju) Maybe It Might Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Work With Akon- Omotola by unlessgod: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nigerian Nollywood actress Omotola Jolade-Ekeinde has started refocusing on her music career. As she took a break from the same to concentrate on movies and on her reality show `The Real Omosexy'.

It has also come to hearing that Ekeinde might be working with international pop star Akon in her next music assignment. "I am currently working with Grammy award winning producer Kendrick Dean and Verse Simmonds from Konvict Music and we are looking to feature a special guest", said Ekeinde.

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/01/omotola-jolade-ekeinde-set-to-work-with.html

Re: I Might Work With Akon- Omotola by ogusbaba1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
wow i now have a fan here big thumbs up to u sir @ Unlessgod.

And for Topic, Omotola deserve it, jst cross my legs to wait and see... konvict Music yeah Omosexy no ni Chorus lols interesting..
Re: I Might Work With Akon- Omotola by unlessgod: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
ogusbaba1: wow i now have a fan here big thumbs up to u sir @ Unlessgod.

And for Topic, Omotola deserve it, jst cross my legs to wait and see... konvict Music yeah Omosexy no ni Chorus lols interesting..
welcome sir i love your updates and i blv others like em as well keep it up sir.
Re: I Might Work With Akon- Omotola by ogusbaba1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ok tanks
Re: I Might Work With Akon- Omotola by unlessgod: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yes sir

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Almost Suffers Nip Slip At House Of Gold Premiere Lagos / Photo: Psquare Leave Abuja After Presidential #inauguration Performance. / Mr Lecturer Cau Ght Ban Ging A Female Student That Went To Collect Her Result (p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.