Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? (785 Views)

If You Could Travel Back In Time How Far Would You Go? Where And Why Would U Go? / How Many Alternate Accounts Do You Have.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by mortee: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Now that we are celebrating that our dear Nairaland has one million members, it just crossed my mind that some people truly have more than one accounts on the site.
I know people will ask me to go hug transformer o, but let's play a game - Say the truth! Let us put the number of account(s) we have on the site, and the reason we have that many. For fear of ban or deletion of accounts, we don't have to put the usernames of the other ones.
I'll go first - I have this and another one which I opened for my brother-in-law for his Property business, but I get to run it most of the time.
Who next?
ADD. - Hope the moderator will allow this post to fly sef!
And Seun, congrats. The sky is your stepping stone.
Re: Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by maggilove(f): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
I have only one because i will not write anything or do anything that will make me get a ban. What a faithful nairalander i am.
Re: Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by uboma(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
Just one account.
Re: Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by doyinmolah: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
100 accounts for personal reasons
Re: Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by mortee: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
doyinmolah: 100 accounts for personal reasons

I don't believe you for personal reasons
Re: Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 2:19am On Jan 19, 2013
I plead the 5th amendment here ooo
Re: Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 19, 2013
I have at least 3 grin grin grin
Re: Confession Time! How Many Accounts Do You Have On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2013
Keep the confessions coming guys... cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Interesting Facts About Albert Einstein / You Can Forcefully Sleep With Non-muslim Woman- Islamic Cleric / Am Seriously Looking For Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.