Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members (7353 Views)

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by funmzee(f): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrats Seun

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by CrazyMan(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Mukina2...lovely speech...I missed the good old days of Nairaland. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Mamaflex(f): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
na me make am hit 1million so. Cos i just joined 3 days ago.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
How exactly does seun make money? i learnt monetising traffic on a blogging site isn't as easy as it sounds. Any ideas
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by FelixL(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
What ever I wanted to know about entire africa i got hits from nairaland. Good job, great site. Am always linking pages from here to my home forums

guest Felix
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by manny4life(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
mascot87: @[manny4life]

Perfect answer

Get some education to cure your ignorance.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shoot, your type never quit, do you? Only an mad person will see another call him mad, same applies to ignorance. Only an ignorant uneducated mofo will advice another to get one to cure ignorance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smh... look son, you need to quit that cheap weed you been taking, it clouds your reasoning. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by folahann(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
When are we going to have Nairaland apps for Android, iPhone/iPad, blackberry etc
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by joerux60: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
congrats nairaland. don't forget that it is no for longer for nigerians
alone. it is also popular among zim people.

"Okonkwo was well known throughout the nine villages of umuofia and beyond. his fame had grown---."
thats how i came in contact with Nigeria at a tender age of form 3 english literature in
Chinua Achebel's 'Things Fall Apart'. since then i was always curious of the land of writers.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by dayokanu(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
How many of these IDs belong to Musiwa, Nigeria1 etc
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by otumfour(m): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sybellah:

loool Otumfour angry ?
umh i won't say much grin
i hope to meet u at the final cool

don't mind me baby...... kiss
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
kiss
otumfour:

don't mind me baby...... kiss

ok babe kiss
but just remember: the gold seat is ours cool
u can take the silver one grin
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by ono(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm...I'm one of NL 2005 - 2006 class member. Mukina was right. That set was and probably will be the best of them all.I don't know if we will ever have such people as nferyn, Chxta, Jakumo, Dede, Owo (my brother), Debo - (now moderating something) and a host of mature and intelligent people again.

All said, NL is indeed a great site.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by otumfour(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2013
Sybellah: kiss

ok babe kiss
but just remember: the gold seat is ours cool
u can take the silver one grin

I think ur forgetting something baby......we have something in common as Akan's......= GOLD, so we are sharing grin

DROGBA WILL SCORE AN OWN GOAL AGAINST GHANA......MARK MY WORDS.... grin grin grin....

don't worry tho' babe, cuz I'll be there wit my broad Akan shoulders to cushion ur fine head and dry ur diamond tearz... grin
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2013
otumfour:

I think ur forgetting something baby......we have something in common as Akan's......= GOLD, so we are sharing grin

DROGBA WILL SCORE AN OWN GOAL AGAINST GHANA......MARK MY WORDS.... grin grin grin....

don't worry tho' babe, cuz I'll be there wit my broad Akan shoulders to cushion ur fine head and dry ur diamond tearz... grin

ahahha grin grin
looool we will see hun, i dun think i ll be droppin tears this time, well i hope not cry
this year is our year cool, and we will share it for sure , we take 60% u take 40%, deal? grin
if we dun win it i am gonna take my retirement from supporting em, enough with the heartache, i aint a masochist sad sad
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by tpia5: 1:07am On Jan 19, 2013
why mentioning two nlers who passed on?

(ignoring your preoocupation with the subject undecided)

have you checked to see if there are other unknown nlers who were in the same situation?

do you know if cynthia and the aluu 4 were also nlers?

others as well?

just asking.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 19, 2013
BlueMurder: NAIRALAND, where you find the good, the bad and the downright ugly. Unfortunate thing is, it is slightly addictive.

slightly? I tell ya some people need rehab on here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by AndreUweh(m): 2:57am On Jan 19, 2013
Eze Ndigbo titled created in 2011.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by Xtranoble: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Nairaland is a family am proud to be part. My day is not complete without flipping through stories on nairaland. A big one to seun. And my snr brother SEINA..who has always made the auto/car talk section interesting. I learn a lot from this big family. But as a family, we nairalanders should try as much to reduce ethnic sentiments, especially between the Igbos and Yorubas. One love
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by tobounty(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2013
I swear sagamite draw many people ‎​τ̅o nairaland.............dat dude is fucktardly funny
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by matrixme(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Kudoes to the Nairaland team. One million is such a number! Anyway, hope we get certain amount of quality and professionalism this time. About one million people should not click on one of their favourite bookmarks to find a mediocre topic trending. The web is a very wide place and the people that use it have short patience. My humble advice anyway.
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by neonet(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Congrats seun,pls lift the Ban u impose on 'neonet'.pls, i beg u in the name of God!!!
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by mukina2: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
CrazyMan: @Mukina2...lovely speech...I missed the good old days of Nairaland. smiley
me too .. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by 3RNEST(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
mukina2:
me too .. smiley
Where is IICE? we don ask 10times u don't want to answer us abi, sheiii angry
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by mukina2: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
^
she is fine, she is well she is ok .. wink
Re: Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members by 3RNEST(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
mukina2: ^
she is fine, she is well she is ok .. wink
Wats her NEW ID?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Fire Incident At Ogunpa Market In Ibadan Leaves Traders In Anguish / Forum Game: Guess The Names Of These Countries / We Are Buying Itunes Card At The Rate Of 360/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.