Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** (8199 Views)

2002 Toyota Tacoma-SWEET And MINT--Pre-ordered By Hu$tler Of Nairaland**DELIVER* / 2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
babybird82: Congratsssssss

Yours will be next . . . .
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by babybird82(f): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yours will be next . . . .

Amen oooo. LOL
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Nigeria will love thee . . . And they cant wait!
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
On every deal, we learn something . . . What was the Lesson learnt on this deal:

1. No matter what you going thru pay enuf attention when giving a quote to a clients, cos you are bind by your words.
2. Customers are always right - That was just a reminder.
While we were giving quote for this deal, we mistakenly copied and paste the mileage of few rides together, instead of 131K Miles, we copied it as 100K Miles

What we could have done, if we were fraudulent: Could have roll it down:

What we actually Did: Owe up to our mistakes.

What was the Penalty: Customer asked for 150K Naira off the agreed price, and we embarassed cry Agreed and paid him 150K Naira for the extra 30K Miles, 5 Naira for each Mile. . Expensive and hurtful but that is the price we have paid to keep a customer and to make sure that satisfaction is guaranteed. . . He brought an Auto tester and the dude claimed, our machine is the best and cleanest he ever tested . . grin grin grin

Once again, we will do all it takes to make our client happy. . . Our name is too important to us for such . . . Thanks for your business Mr. x-fire and enjoy your ride.

1 Like

Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by babybird82(f): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Fhemmmy: On every deal, we learn something . . . What was the Lesson learnt on this deal:

1. No matter what you going thru pay enuf attention when giving a quote to a clients, cos you are bind by your words.
2. Customers are always right - That was just a reminder.
While we were giving quote for this deal, we mistakenly copied and paste the mileage of few rides together, instead of 131K Miles, we copied it as 100K Miles

What we could have done, if we were fraudulent: Could have roll it down:

What we actually Did: Owe up to our mistakes.

What was the Penalty: Customer asked for 150K Naira off the agreed price, and we embarassed cry Agreed and paid him 150K Naira for the extra 30K Miles, 5 Naira for each Mile. . Expensive and hurtful but that is the price we have paid to keep a customer and to make sure that satisfaction is guaranteed. . . He brought an Auto tester and the dude claimed, our machine is the best and cleanest he ever tested . . grin grin grin

Once again, we will do all it takes to make our client happy. . . Our name is too important to us for such . . . Thanks for your business Mr. x-fire and enjoy your ride.

It only goes to show that you are the main man. Very well done.

Mr X-fire, enjoy your ride. I am sure you got the best depite the mileage mix up.

1 Like

Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
babybird82:

It only goes to show that you are the main man. Very well done.

Mr X-fire, enjoy your ride. I am sure you got the best depite the mileage mix up.

Coming from a great woman like you, I am honored . . . Looking forward to you in your machine and the kids making noise while asking "Mom, are we there YET?" and Oga Kay screaming, guys stop and you saying . . . Kay, i love you hon tongue tongue
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by babybird82(f): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Coming from a great woman like you, I am honored . . . Looking forward to you in your machine and the kids making noise while asking "Mom, are we there YET?" and Oga Kay screaming, guys stop and you saying . . . Kay, i love you hon tongue tongue

Hahahahahahaha, i actually burst into laughter reading this. My colleagues are wondering whats up with me. Thanks for making me laugh real hard.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
babybird82:

Hahahahahahaha, i actually burst into laughter reading this. My colleagues are wondering whats up with me. Thanks for making me laugh real hard.

That is the whole idea . . . Thanks for being a great client . . .
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 1:39am On Apr 14, 2013
One deal at a time, we changing how Nigerians are buying automobiles . . . Watch out for Nigerian Pix . . .
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2013
It could have been you too . . .
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nigerian piz still getting ready . . .
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving - for my friends - the old and the new.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
It's never too late to change the programming imprinted in childhood, carried in our genes or derived from previous lives; the solution is mindfulness in the present moment.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don't wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Marpol: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
What of Naija soil pics?
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Marpol: What of Naija soil pics?

Nija pix is coming oh, i beg no vex, na cos we have been busy to make sure you ride is out on time that we were not able to load pix of this, but surely kooling off in the camera of my Oga at the Top - Chairman Adeniran.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Our inner guidance comes to us through our feelings and body wisdom first - not through intellectual understanding. The intellect works best in service to our intuition, our inner guidance, soul, God or higher power - whichever term we choose for the spiritual energy that animates life.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
There are no guarantees. From the viewpoint of fear, none are strong enough. From the viewpoint of love, none are necessary.
Re: 2004 HONDA ACCORD *MINT **Pre-Order By x-Fire of NL- 2013 -CLEARED,We DID IT*** by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brand New 2010 Honda Crosstour Full Options: Price:N8.3m Only / Very Clean Registered Nissan Xterra 2004 @ 780k / Super Clean 2008 Toyota Tundra For Sale* #4.7M - SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.