Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

I have taken away this post due to Criticism - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I have taken away this post due to Criticism (549 Views)

School Management Has Taken Another Lead. Google Features SAFSMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I have taken away this post due to Criticism by hienyimba(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
This topic has been removed or hidden!!!!!!
Re: I have taken away this post due to Criticism by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
What is the meaning of this Have you guys not heard of Human Computer Interaction

Click on History / YResumes and try going back to the home page without using the back button... Gross.... This is so pathetic at this age and time that people can still design websites with different themes on same website... dont u guys know what framing is

Remember one oyinbo guy sat down to write this Drupal, Wordpress or Joomla u use... Why cant u sit to write ur own master theme

I hate to see websites like this on the internet...

You are designing for lame people not programmers that know their way dude!

what a waste of domain name!
what a waste of programming time!
what a waste of money!
what a waste of time!

...m sorry if i stepped on u... just that i hate seeing bad designs
Re: I have taken away this post due to Criticism by hienyimba(m): 3:12am On Jan 20, 2013
am sorry also if am stepping on you but you are a big foollllll. a very stupid person to begin badmouthing because of a post. an idiot because you dont know if i am the owner or the designer. this is why poor Nigerians neva grow because you just want to pull someone down without ever rising yourself. You are the first person i have insulted on Nl and i feel so glad you are cus its worth my time and anger!!!!! foooooooooooool

(1) (Reply)

UI Designers And Android Developers / [3 Days To Go!] Get A Website For Your Company At Just N10,000 / Learn Html, Css And Javascript For #1500 (ebooks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.