Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? (3775 Views)

15 Trending Lace And Ankara Aso Ebi Styles / Learn How To Make Beads And Ankara Crafts In Just 2 Weeks / Would You Buy Clothes Made In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2008
I'll be in naija soon and I would like to start building up ma traditional wardrobe.

What are the best materials to buy in Lace and Ankara?

Is Jacqard and aso-oke still in?

What market should I go to get da best deals?
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by HRhotness(f): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2008
I don't think aso-oke is ever not in,

last time i was home there seemed to be an ankara craze, that's all my cousin wears these days and u can make them into anything u want (adsolutely anything!)

i'd advice u see a good designer (i found one in ikeja, very affordable and quite classy) they'd be able to help with latest styles and fabrics
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by Scarlett(f): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2008
They are always in!
You can get them at any of the markets,
For the best deals, it would depend on what your buying
but the shops seem to be highly concentrated in Lagos island.

And like HR said, you need to find a very good designer
it pays a lot, some of them even do home service.
Now, i have over ten lace and ankara dresses, lots of skirts
i love the skirts especially because i could wear any plain top or tee over it.
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by MrsSiena1(f): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2008
hey am a designer and i wuld love to help u make yr ankara and i can also show u where u can buy them.
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
HR.hotness:

I don't think aso-oke is ever not in,

last time i was home there seemed to be an ankara craze, that's all my cousin wears these days and u can make them into anything u want (adsolutely anything!)

i'd advice u see a good designer (i found one in ikeja, very affordable and quite classy) they'd be able to help with latest styles and fabrics

thanks babe. . . . . where in Ikeja? do you have contacts?
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
Scarlett:

They are always in!
You can get them at any of the markets,
For the best deals, it would depend on what your buying
but the shops seem to be highly concentrated in Lagos island.

And like HR said, you need to find a very good designer
it pays a lot, some of them even do home service.
Now, i have over ten lace and ankara dresses, lots of skirts
i love the skirts especially because i could wear any plain top or tee over it.

fank you verrrrryyy mucccch. grin

you got any contacts? Referals will be better actually. undecided I like the sound of the home service thing tho grin
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2008
snappy:

hey am a designer and i wuld love to help u make yr ankara and i can also show u where u can buy then here is my number u can call me 08064416786 or email me lovelychikito@yahoo.com thanks my prices is very reasonable

where is naija are you based babe?
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by MrsSiena1(f): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2008
am based in lagos
Re: Where To Buy Clothes And Ankara? by FeeonazGlitz(f): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
We supply and sell ankara wears for male and female. For enquires; +2348161764907. Email; fionacharles60@yahoo.com. U blessd!

(1) (Reply)

What An Amazing Transformation / Affordable Wedding And Corporate Suits/blazers / 100% Pure Coconut Oil And Castor Oil Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.