Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing (11205 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / 22 Officers Arrested Over Jaji & SARS Attacks In Abuja / Bomb Blast At Military Barracks In Jaji , Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Techwriter: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
According to Gordons "if army slap u, u go know say police na your friend." If they hand the matter over to army, hmmm

Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by batstan(m): 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
GeJ79: SO THE YORUBAS ARE NOW PART OF BOKO HARAM.......NA WA OOOOH.
Aregbes........hehehehe
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by theripper: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
So yorusba don Join Boko too, well Aregebesola look like terrorist too. Since time sha, yoruba and hausa share sometin in common and na Islam , so both of dem na coded terrorists dem b. Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Kcxee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Arresting them is nt my problem I have never heard that any of this terrorist that have n in the past that are being arrested r tried in the court or any of them being killed the next we might here now is that the prison, where this. people would be was being attacked by unknown to Nigerians n know to they government terrorist n prisoners where set loosed including this man.it is very frustrating n disheartening that our prison are not well secured am sorry to say it off no consequence arresting n tell it to Nigerians since they will still be set free...*sad*the solution is that if the are arrest they should be tried I would rather prefer killed because there is an evidence of murder...!!!
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by IncomeTutor: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
Our security services and formations should learn
to proactively react before Gboko Haram unleash any
terror on law-abiding and innocent citizens.

We are tired of arrest and bombings. We don't want
to hear drums of war but of peace.
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Kcxee(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
the_ripper: So yorusba don Join Boko too, well Aregebesola look like terrorist too. Since time sha, yoruba and hausa share sometin in common and na Islam , so both of dem na coded terrorists dem b. Ndi ara.
what of the igbo men who produce the bomb for them because one was caught here in bauchi I am nt siding any tribe bt any 1 could be involved because the love of many people will lead them to hell there r no lies in that bt this whole issue is caused n brought fought by the north...!!!
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Kcxee(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
the_ripper: So yorusba don Join Boko too, well Aregebesola look like terrorist too. Since time sha, yoruba and hausa share sometin in common and na Islam , so both of dem na coded terrorists dem b. Ndi ara.
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by brownlord: 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
What is wrong with that omo oluwabi? Werrin em dey find for aboki den?
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by lacasa: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
SSS really кnoω Ђδω to toy with nigerians' intelligence. grin

Do this 2 look like masterminds of an exercise that infiltrated one of the nation's biggest cantonments undecided

Yam sellers ko, Chin-Chin sellers ni. angry
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Ayorh4you(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
Anoda Soap Opera
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by adamsjoiy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
It's my birthday today...yipeee!

In appreciation to God for this,
I'm giving out a CRAZY OFFER
that will really change your
financial status for better.
You've got to check it out now!

Rush down to
< http://­/adamsoffer > OR
<http:///adamscrazyoffer >

NOTE: This is not a scam. It's an
authentic info. It's for the smart minds. I'm giving out for the offer to first 200 people.
Act fast!

If you're really interested, mail
me to show interest.
iyanuadams@gmail.com
OR
admin@iyanuadams.com

To your success!

<IYANU ADAMS>

For Enquiries:
iyanuadams@gmail.com
mycashcombo@gmail.com
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by F00028: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2013
undecided these two are masterminds?
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Psylas(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Kcxee: what of the igbo men who produce the bomb for them because one was caught here in bauchi I am nt siding any tribe bt any 1 could be involved because the love of many people will lead them to hell there r no lies in that bt this whole issue is caused n brought fought by the north...!!!
Unless na pple like Sylvester O. Dinahu Musa(igbo-muslim)
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by aryzgreat: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
alahamdulahi praise da lord am now an ex convict of NL prison! prison waderess MUKINAtu ESHE DALU NAGODE!

Well we can see aregbe's agenda at work here! SSS no need to parade them, kill them instanta to reduce the population of their colony
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by TispyRichman: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
GeJ79: SO THE YORUBAS ARE NOW PART OF BOKO HARAM.......NA WA OOOOH.
Do you know a guy from the south/south was caught sometimes last year although he has converted to islam. So this not a matter of Yoruba, look @ the name its a muslism name. #Radicalism
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by FiftyFifty(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2013
I don‘t trust ds old woman as she often speaks from both side of her mouth. I just pray they are not poor innocent citizens arrested by d SSS to justify their stupendous budgetary allocation. And handling them over to military too is unprofessional to say the least because military do not arraign accused persons before the court.
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by muktarmtt(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
Maxymilliano: It is not yet morning on creation day and no time for jubilation yet, the IG claimed recently that non passage of anti-terrorism bill is hampering and delaying the prosecution of all previously arrested boko haram elements...

By the way, why is the SSS fond of parading low-life almajiris as masterminder of terrorist acts?
U cn say dat again dis ppl take us a fool hw cn dis 2 amajiri boom in jaji if dis kind ilitirate cn b a mastermind in jaji attack we r finish so imaging wat d briliant one wit Colleged dgree can do, abeg go fing d real suspect joor
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by IYANGBALI: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
confusion247: We are seeing how peaceful the religion of peace piss is. Islam-a-bad
islam-a-bad gan ni,its a religion of piss
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by IYANGBALI: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
lacasa: SSS really кnoω Ђδω to toy with nigerians' intelligence. grin

Do this 2 look like masterminds of an exercise that infiltrated one of the nation's biggest cantonments undecided

Yam sellers ko, Chin-Chin sellers ni. angry
seconded

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by creativemusic: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by TheEnforcer: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
Good job.
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
How are we sure these guys are the real culprits. I think it is saver not to believe the SSS story yet until the police also present their own version oif the humour showing Nigerians another set of suspects, who they will claim bombed the same SARS building.

1 Like

Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
ethnic jingoism is d problem of dis country. Just imagin hw evrybody is bein tribalistic in dis forum at d expense of a sensitiv issue. Bunch of UMUANUMANUSsad
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by roydee: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
An illetrate yam seller and an 18year old are masterminds of a terrorist attack in a military school wre there's tight security,and all if this is true then wat should have been done instead is to decommision every officer in that school at the time of the bombing. It also baffles me that this same yam seller has the sophistication and money to undertake such an attack.howwho sponsors this guys!those are the people the SS is soppose 2 parade..moreso its a pity the ss took this long to apprehend 2 illetrates dat shows their laxity and inability to perform their duty.
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 20, 2013
imagine a low life reched almagiris masterminding attacks and suceeding. If the educated almajiris mastermind one, its going to be a world war iii. U guys are fools. U dont have common sense on your own. Sitdown there and be reading rubbish and believing rubbish. How can an almajiri beat a millitry base sec and intelligent? Fools who claim to be educated but can use reality n common sense to accept what is being said to them.
Re: SSS Arrests Masterminds Of Jaji Bombing by Kcxee(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
Psylas: Unless na pple like Sylvester O. Dinahu Musa(igbo-muslim)
thank God u kknow say na muslim any language they join so no the mention say so one tribe don join them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Reject N305/dollar Exchange Rate For Budget / President Buhari Receives Delegation From Gombe State Led By Governor Inuwa. PIX / PDP Conspiring With Reps To Impeach GEJ - S’South Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.