Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? (3638 Views)

Annie Idibia Now Rocking Dreadlocks - You Like? / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / 2face Idibia Now Nafdac Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by raphy(m): 10:08pm On May 01, 2006
i did not say u mean a harm i just wanna let dem know wht happen 2 d guy last time ok lets join hands 2gether as africans ok wink cheesy grin cuz he is our african king grin
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by chinani(f): 10:09pm On May 01, 2006
raphy:

i did not say u mean a harm i just want to let them know wht happen to the guy last time ok lets join hands 2gether as africans ok wink cheesy grin because he is our african king grin
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by 02(m): 3:16pm On May 02, 2006
This is the foto of tuface's baby.Happy viewing.

Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by diyobdw(f): 4:57pm On May 02, 2006
AM not happy for him at all! Till he prove to be a good father !
Celeb or not angry-- a man aint a man if he cant be a man of values
and in the 9ja way too you aint no man by have a baby! every man with a matured sperm can do dat
so he need to proof to be a Man undecided
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by diyobdw(f): 4:59pm On May 02, 2006
@02
shocked shocked shocked shocked are you saying the man gene no strong at all
digging oyinbo girl sef no fit overshadow tu face like dat.
HABA!! shocked
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by kimba(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2006
@diyodbw
AM not happy for him at all! Till he prove to be a good father !
Celeb or not -- a man aint a man if he can't be a man of values
and in the Nigeria way too you aint no man by have a baby! every man with a matured sperm can do that
so he need to proof to be a Man

be like sat 2face offended you?
pls whats the story, give us the gist shocked

and in the Nigeria way too you aint no man by have a baby!
this one caught my eye, abeg, pls explain,
so whats the definition of "how to be a man in Nigeria, without having a baby?"
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by eveseh(f): 5:56pm On May 03, 2006
am happy for 2,love you kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by diyobdw(f): 5:34pm On May 04, 2006
@kimba
do get me wrong.got no beef
i like 2face on personal grounds aside been an artist sef.
no gist sorry
Then read through to get whot i mean it goes like:
you aint no man by have hav'g a baby!
every man with a matured sperm can do that!
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by ottentick(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2006
sheh na bad thing say i send the news to nairaland land ?
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by eveseh(f): 6:57am On May 05, 2006
ottentick:

sheh na bad thing say i send the news to nairaland land ?

not be bad thing ooh,what happend?

who say na bad thing?
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 9:57am On May 05, 2006
nothing dey happen cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by eveseh(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2006
DAMMYGLOW:

nothing dey happen cool

cool than cool cool cool
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Ericjuwon(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2006
Yeah right,  shocked
I know he will never keep is pac' in the rac,now he's drop a B' well i hope God see him thru the F-M-B reality, men! celeb's going F how i hope be that soon, Me major prob though. cry
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by Memudu(f): 4:44pm On May 06, 2006
am happy for him .i hhereby welcome to the fatherhood chain
Hopes and pray the chid kook very much like his father. NA wa i ni hear of his wedding . things dey happen for this our naija nairaland. smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by chinani(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2006
I congratulate him. But let's hope he's a good father. Only that matters. Forget this celebrity nonsense.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by kabby(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2006
@02, nawa for you and this man call 2face, this pikin na oyinbo abi abino

anyway na my paddy sa, but this kind pix they bring confusion o.

Abeg o o, who get another pix to paste for me o .

where is Keke and D1 bros, on that naming ceremony day?

Baby you are welcome to this small world and 2face congratulations.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by faitho(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2006
who told told u all that is the pic of 2face son.
u all should know he has 2 children a son and a daughter from different women pero adeniyi and sunbum whom he is not married to, and like he rightly said it was a mistake and all he care about is his music.

announment
he is
still single
and ready for any girl who
is a wife material.
Re: 2face Idibia: Now The Father Of A Bouncing Baby Boy? by jerseygurl(f): 3:49am On Jan 14, 2007
2face wife n pikin no get name? [color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Killer~ Ibinabo Fiberesima Is Released; Discharged And Acquitted! / Is This Pictures For Real? / Picture Of Lady Gaga And Beyounce Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.