Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? (777 Views)

Have U Ever Met A Date On Nairalands Dating And Hook Up Zone / Have You Ever Met A Suger Mummy? / The Cutest Guy I Have Ever Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by OCTAVO: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
As for me, I‘ve not. If you have, pls kindly share your experience...
Was it some kind of date?
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Gush! Too many... At least 20.
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Mrevildoer(m): 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
If i would love to meet any nairalander, it would be that impo_tent ape sexkillz

I go beat that stubborness commot for ur body.
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by novakid(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
I haven't Ooº°˚˚°ºooooooo
Buh I wish to do so soon
wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by OCTAVO: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo: Gush! Too many... At least 20.

Wow!!!
Did the people you met measure up to your expectation?
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by sistajay(f): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2013

Wow. . . . you dey busy o. grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by OCTAVO: 11:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mr evildoer: If i would love to meet any nairalander, it would be that impo_tent ape sexkillz

I go beat that stubborness commot for ur body.
No wonder!
Your moniker says it all...
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
OCTAVO:
Wow!!!
Did the people you met measure up to your expectation?
Na! Cant say much.... But! like I said earlier, dey all cool cats.
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
sista-jay:

Wow. . . . you dey busy o. grin
I dey tells u!
I b celeb na... So d rich and famous wanna dine wiv moi. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by sistajay(f): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I dey tells u!
I b celeb na... So d rich and famous wanna dine wiv moi. cheesy

Gal you got it. . . .ride on!
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Vicjustice: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2013

So, you mean you've dated that many?
Na waoh
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by omotola1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nope. I‘ve never met any Nairalander. But if given the opportunity, I want to see Idowuogbo face2face.
Yeah lest I forget, I want to see sexkillz too wanna whoop his azz!
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Jan 19, 2013
Vicjustice:
So, you mean you've dated that many?
Na waoh
Born stupid! Grab ur dictionary nd look up on dis two words, dating and meeting. Ode!
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Gboliwe: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2013
Five and counting
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by stupor(m): 1:14am On Jan 19, 2013
Yes I have.

I met a lady but she wasn't as beautiful as I had thought she wóuld be,so I let her go without her even getting to see me.

I wish to meet Freecocoa and sexkillz !

They sound very outgoing and outspoken may be they may read good marks in True reality,time will only tell.

You heard !

Freecocoa and sexkillz !
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Mynd44: 2:06am On Jan 19, 2013
I have met 5.
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 19, 2013
Met many nlanders,like 7 of them are my buddies...
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 19, 2013
Yes, my brother and my uncle.
Re: Have You Ever Met Any Nairalander In Real Life? by xyoung: 2:30am On Jan 19, 2013
In 2008, I met one of them igbo chick under d pretence that I was opening secondary market insurance account. Dat chick was super georgous...was still an undergraduate dat time and developed cold feet in toasting her..can't remember her username

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Carry Condoms / Need Female Friends For Sister Relationship / Any Pretty Female Military Officer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.