Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. (2606 Views)

VIDIC Is The Best Defender In The World Check The Top Ten Of The Best Defenders / Onyeakachi Apam Is Our Best Defender In The Eagles / Jean-Alain Boumsong: Most Useless Defender In The Premiership? (2) (3) (4)

Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2008
This shows the Stupid Arsense Wenger is getting old in the BRAIN! who's scored more own goals for Assanals than this Blockhead!?? grin grin grin
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by tosinadeda: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2008
ure an asshole, go get a life
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by toba1909(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2008
babaearly:

This shows the Stupid Arsense Wenger is getting old in the BRAIN! who's scored more own goals for Assanals than this Blockhead!?? grin grin grin

Can your father do well as AW done in his career?
Fucking idiot!
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by 9ja4eva: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2008
Philip na super power
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2008
toba1909:

Fucking idiot!

I didnt insult your Father. I guess Arsense Wenger is not your father.

tosinadeda:

ure an asshole, go get a life

I just spoke my mind. didnt meant to hurt you.
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by 4Play(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2008
toba1909:

Fucking idiot!

So because Arsenal dropped points,you are behaving like an emotional pregnant woman.

babaearly:

I just spoke my mind. didnt meant to hurt you.

No be you do am.Na wetin Villa cause grin
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by eldee(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2008
babaearly:

we deserved it jare, obviously, you wouldn't have done this if we won 5-0
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2008
eldee:

we deserved it jare, obviously, you wouldn't have done this if we won 5-0

you guys were never ready to win 5-0! dont dream of goal frenzy in the coming days coz its gona get more tougher.
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by toba1909(m): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2008
babaearly:

you guys were never ready to win 5-0! don't dream of goal frenzy in the coming days because its gona get more tougher.

Prophet T. B Joshua
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by eldee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
toba1909:

Prophet T. B Joshua
lool grin
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2008
eldee:

lool grin

dont laugh too much!
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by eldee(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2008
err. . .why?
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2008
u might be weeping soon!
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by ayusman16(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2008
Ar u so scared that u av to open a thread anytime Arsenal draws? Just hope u would commit sucide if we eventually win the league.
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by eldee(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2008
u might be weeping soon!

Weep? because of arsenal, now dude, some people have lives, u might think of getting one. . .
Please, the whole of nairaland, including man utd fans, wil appreciate it if you stop vommiting fuckeries cus of one draw.
if ur spasms are gettin out of hand, keep 'em off my path, dig?
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2008
eldee:

Weep? because of arsenal, now dude, some people have lives, u might think of getting one. . .
Please, the whole of nairaland, including man utd fans, wil appreciate it if you stop vommiting fuckeries cus of one draw.
if your spasms are gettin out of hand, keep 'em off my path, dig?

now dude, some people have lives, u might think of getting one common talk.

wil appreciate it if you stop vommiting fuckeries cus of one draw.if your spasms are gettin out of hand, keep 'em off my path, dig? wat do u mean by fuckeries?
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2008
ayusman16:

Ar u so scared that u av to open a thread anytime Arsenal draws? Just hope u would commit sucide if we eventually win the league.

F*ck! i'm having a great time!
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by segunpc(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2008
philip senderous is one of the woes that ve hit the premiership
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by chidichris(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2008
if Wenger of all people did make such statement that sanderous is the best defender in england, then his brains must be examined.
even in arsenal, sanderous is not doing better than toure and ebue or even sagna.
which england is he talking about? pls nobody must allow carlvaho, alex, ferdinad, terry, carrick, carragher, dowing, barletti, etc to hear this.
wenger is a confused man. that his stinginess has entered his brain.
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by holythug(m): 5:28pm On Mar 03, 2008
yea. . .d highest own goal scorer
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by folahann(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
Phillipe senderos as a defender has won a man fo the match this season.
saturday is one of those bad days for him
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by toba1909(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
holythug:

yea. . .d highest own goal scorer

Yet he's still good for that wing!

chidichris:

if Wenger of all people did make such statement that sanderous is the best defender in england, then his brains must be examined.
even in arsenal, sanderous is not doing better than toure and ebue or even sagna.
which england is he talking about? please nobody must allow carlvaho, alex, ferdinad, terry, carrick, carragher, dowing, barletti, etc to hear this.
wenger is a confused man. that his stinginess has entered his brain.

Does that make your thinking faculties normal,
than AW's own?
Coach a Div 1 club in naija for a test of your brain. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by holythug(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2008
na u sabi, den u classify him as d best, dhuur
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by eldee(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2008
@babaearly
lmfao. . .u're having fun. enjoy urslef because this is as good as it gets for u this freakin emo, after nairaland, then what?
Everybody seems to agree with me that your life is a total waste
I googled 'senderos best defender' to see if wenger really said it and your topic was the first thing I saw
Maybe you don't understand this, but it means that your concealed stupidity is advertised on a website as visited as google
It's no more a family secret. . .bet your mother is regretting not aborting you when she had the chance. . .
I wonder why they allow retards to mate these days Or how else will we explain this assylum specimen coming to give his generation a bad name.

chidichris:

If you too of all people, will take a well-recognised resident retard serious then i don't know what to say. . .
i'll give you the benefit of doubt, maybe you've not encountered the wasteman before, he seems to get a mental relapse anytime a shot is fired in an arsenal match going about starting new threads every minute to display his lack of mental capability
have you not noticed that no-one on nland takes him serious?
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by chuckdee4(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2008
Eldee u shouldnt waste ur time with these resident retards who have orgasms when the most minor thing happens, i mean imagine the title of this thread, i could easily tell u a NLander with a yeast infected brain started this thread without even opening it
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by eldee(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2008
I woulda just left the idiot die with his obvious stupidity till he started begging for my attention
u know this moronic brainwreck is actually directed three posts at me. . .this is an examplary case of an unrepentant fool
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by JUNIT1(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
how come when i post a comment, everyone disses me, but this guy that posted this stupid[sup][/sup]if i must say so my self[sub][/sub]thread is not getting dissed. is that discrimination?huh.
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by tonix2(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2008
philip senderos is sure to score an own goal for milan tonight cos colo toure is absent
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by eldee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
J UNIT:

how come when i post a comment, everyone disses me, but this guy that posted this stupidif i must say so my self, thread is not getting dissed. is that discrimination?huh.

Nah, he's stupid for a reason, he wants to diss gunners
you are just uncontrolably idiotic, without any reason
you give a bad name to the word 'foolish', infact ur name 'J_UNIT' should be used as an insult
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
eldee:

@babaearly
lmfao. . .u're having fun. enjoy urslef because this is as good as it gets for u this freakin emo, after nairaland, then what?
Everybody seems to agree with me that your life is a total waste
I googled 'senderos best defender' to see if wenger really said it and your topic was the first thing I saw
Maybe you don't understand this, but it means that your concealed stupidity is advertised on a website as visited as google
It's no more a family secret. . .bet your mother is regretting not aborting you when she had the chance. . .
I wonder why they allow retards to mate these days Or how else will we explain this assylum specimen coming to give his generation a bad name.
If you too of all people, will take a well-recognised resident retard serious then i don't know what to say. . .
i'll give you the benefit of doubt, maybe you've not encountered the wasteman before, he seems to get a mental relapse anytime a shot is fired in an arsenal match going about starting new threads every minute to display his lack of mental capability
have you not noticed that no-one on nland takes him serious?

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INSULT MY MOTHER

bet your mother is regretting not aborting you when she had the chance. . .
I wonder why they allow retards to mate these days

I never insulted your Father, Mother or ur blood, i once made a remark if Arsene Wenger is your Father, but now your spirit had the guts to insult my Mother. I swear you are already cursed and i mean it! mark d day you read this post, u gonna find me later! i swear!
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2008
chidichris:

if Wenger of all people did make such statement that sanderous is the best defender in england, then his brains must be examined..

AND YOU ,ELDEE, I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU IF I EVER HAD ANY. ACCORDING TO MY ORIGINAL POST DID I EVER MENTION WENGER SAYING SENDEROS IS THE BEST DEFENDER IN ENGLAND? THEN WHY DO YOU NOW EXTEND THE ATTACK TO MY MOTHER
Re: Philip Senderos Is The Best Defender In England. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2008

I never meant Wenger said it, if you are literate you'll know. "This" referred to "wenger even playing senderos" against aston villa. THATS WHAT I MEANT. We areFootball Fans not fanatics, though we argue, but it should be within that sphere. i dont argue like a tout, mine is constructive though as an Arsenal fan you dont like it. Its part of the game.

But why will you insult my Mother? ELDEE?

Checkout: Sure Football Prediction For This Week Matches (300 Odds) / Arsenal Vs Manchester United 2-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Sure 50 Odds Every Weekend.