Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The New Acas (ican) In The House - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Acas (ican) In The House (1617 Views)

Ican Technology Competence Initiative: For The Acas In The House / Acas In The House, Take Note Of This. / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 3:29am On Jan 19, 2013
Pls help a brother. I just scaled through pe 1 after writing the exams 3 times and this is seriously telling on me financially because am not working presently and the zeal of having Ican is what is pushing me till now. I sincerely seek the assistance of any one who can help me with pe 2 materials. I will surely return them after use. God bless you as you do this for me. Thank you.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Our God is a wonderful God. He never fails nor slumber. I was here on nl some years ago to beg for materials from anyone who could help me because I had no job then to foot my ican bills. But to my surprise, no one offered to help. I never gave up on hope. with God by me, my story has changed for the better.

By God's grace I have been gainfully employed for two years plus now. Got qualified last diet and I am looking forward to induction by May.

God is a miracle worker. It has being from glory to glory.
He that sits on the throne will do it for you as you continue to wait and trust in Him.

Anyone doing the professional level and residing in Sokoto can pm me. I have mats to give out.

My fellow nlders, if anything can cross your mind, then it can also cross your life. with determination and persistence, we can achieve even the impossible. never give up on the fight as nothing good comes easy. I do not believe in failure as it is an opportunity for me to get even better in my endeavors. With God by your side, no mountain is too high to climb.

Stay blessed!

Audinowing:
Pls help a brother. I just scaled through pe 1 after writing the exams 3 times and this is seriously telling on me financially because am not working presently and the zeal of having Ican is what is pushing me till now. I sincerely seek the assistance of any one who can help me with pe 2 materials. I will surely return them after use. God bless you as you do this for me. Thank you.
Our God is a wonderful God. He never fails nor slumber. I was here on nl some years ago to beg for materials from anyone who could help me because I had no job then to foot my ican bills. But to my surprise, no one offered to help. I never gave up on hope. with God by me, my story has changed for the better.

By God's grace I have been gainfully employed for two years plus now. Got qualified last diet and I am looking forward to induction by May.

God is a miracle worker. It has being from glory to glory.
He that sits on the throne will do it for you as you continue to wait and trust in Him.

Anyone doing the professional level and residing in Sokoto can pm me. I have mats to give out.

My fellow nlders, if anything can cross your mind, then it can also cross your life. with determination and persistence, we can achieve even the impossible. never give up on the fight as nothing good comes easy. I do not believe in failure as it is an opportunity for me to get even better in my endeavors. With God by your side, no mountain is too high to climb.

Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by danthamccoy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nice! Really happy for you.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
danthamccoy:
Nice! Really happy for you.
Thanks bro
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by danthamccoy(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Audinowing:

Thanks bro
How can I reach you bro? Would really appreciate some help. I'm stuck between going for ICAN or ACCA and I need firsthand details on both.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
danthamccoy:

How can I reach you bro? Would really appreciate some help. I'm stuck between going for ICAN or ACCA and I need firsthand details on both.
Your decision will be dependent on some factors like your financial strength, long term goal as a professional Accountant and location.

ACCA is far more expensive than ican and considering the fact that our naira gets weaker day by day, it will cost more now to pay for ACCA exemption, exams and subscription cox u ve to pay in hard currency.

If your desire is to use the certificate in and outside Africa at the long run, ACCA is a better choice as it has global appeal unlike ican that is recognized only in Nigeria and some African countries. But if you intend to explore and dominate here in Nigeria, ican is better as it is more locally recognized than ACCA.

your location also matters too. ACCA exam is written in some selected centers in Nigeria. But this should not be a problem if you are in Lagos or Abuja or u re willing to travel when its time for exams.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by scarr: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Truly inspiring, stopped with 3 papers to write at knowledge level cos of financial issues too.
I wish I can get ur courage to push further
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
we print and deliver study pack / past paper @ your door step. PAY ON DELIVERY

NOUN
ACCA
ICAN
CFA
NOUN
IBADAN DLC
GRE
SAT
etc

we have all past questions and study pack/ past paper in store. we do the printing and deliver to you either within lagos or outside lagos. PAY ON DELIVERY

contact us: printing.dnet@yahoo.com, printing.dnet@gmail.com, 8175704955
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Amazingg: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2016
This is inspiring. Wish I had a job to continue writing the exams. Please anyone with information as regards job vacancy should kindly reach out to me. Been without job for 2 years. Thanks
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Amazingg:
This is inspiring. Wish I had a job to continue writing the exams. Please anyone with information as regards job vacancy should kindly reach out to me. Been without job for 2 years. Thanks
Don't worry. God will visit and surprise you beyond imagination this year. Just keep hope alive and pray.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Amazingg: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Audinowing:

Don't worry. God will visit and surprise you beyond imagination this year. Just keep hope alive and pray.

Amen. Thanks
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Imustexcel: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
I am so happy for you @ audi. Testimonies will not depart from your lips if only you can be focused and trust in God whole heartedly.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by danthamccoy(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Audinowing:
Your decision will be dependent on some factors like your financial strength, long term goal as a professional Accountant and location.

ACCA is far more expensive than ican and considering the fact that our naira gets weaker day by day, it will cost more now to pay for ACCA exemption, exams and subscription cox u ve to pay in hard currency.

If your desire is to use the certificate in and outside Africa at the long run, ACCA is a better choice as it has global appeal unlike ican that is recognized only in Nigeria and some African countries. But if you intend to explore and dominate here in Nigeria, ican is better as it is more locally recognized than ACCA.

your location also matters too. ACCA exam is written in some selected centers in Nigeria. But this should not be a problem if you are in Lagos or Abuja or u re willing to travel when its time for exams.

I appreciate but I already know all that. What I need is ICAN exam details from someone who has gone through it all. I understand any reluctance to give out contact details though.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Imustexcel:
I am so happy for you @ audi. Testimonies will not depart from your lips if only you can be focused and trust in God whole heartedly.
Amen. Thanks a lot.
Re: The New Acas (ican) In The House by Audinowing(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
danthamccoy:

I appreciate but I already know all that. What I need is ICAN exam details from someone who has gone through it all. I understand any reluctance to give out contact details though.
Visit Ican website and you will get all the information you need there.

Also, your background/knowledge of accounting wil determine if you need a tutorial center or not.

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Call Centers And BPO Industry In Nigeria / Advise Pls. My Job Opportunity After Studying Mathematics In School / 2015 Lagos State Man Of The Year Award:why Mr Paul Abiodun Jegede Is My Favorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.