Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Citizen Pulls Over Drunk Police Officer, Locks Him Up In His Van - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Citizen Pulls Over Drunk Police Officer, Locks Him Up In His Van (578 Views)

The Nigerian Police Salary Structure: Howmuch Is A Nigerian Police Officer Paid / The Nigerian Police Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Police Officer Paid / Are There Any One Wants To Sell Hotel Locks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Citizen Pulls Over Drunk Police Officer, Locks Him Up In His Van by Iyaniwura123: 8:16am On Jan 19, 2013
A South African driver, Russell George, is receiving praises for being in control on the streets of Pietermaritzburg. He saw a police officer allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol. He said he noticed a police van driving haphazardly on the road and he decided to follow it. #Washere, omo na to dey follow MOPOL now o! Joor o!

The police officer then made several illegal moves when he stopped suddenly and then started driving towards oncoming traffic. That was when he decided to place a call across to the emergency services. But after five minutes, he said no one came. (Wait o, o boy, who I go call for Naija if I see a drunk policeman behind one of those ALGON abi na Fire-for-Fire jeeps?) Hear him:::
"After five minutes, no one had arrived. So I jumped out of my car and I approached the driver's side and asked him to come out. He looked at me and I could smell that he had been drinking."

The officer declined and at that point, George snatched the keys and physically removed him from the van. He then dragged him to the back of the van and locked him inside (see pix). (Correct guy!) George also discovered that the van had been involved in an accident. According to an eyewitness, the police man had told his mother he was coming from his own birthday where he had gone to have some drinks with some friends. (We don talk am bifor, shayo na bad thing!)

Please like Iyaniwura on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iyaniwurablog

Re: Citizen Pulls Over Drunk Police Officer, Locks Him Up In His Van by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2013
can dis happen in 9ja hmm...

(1) (Reply)

0il And Gas Process Modelling And Engineering Design / Fisrt Bank Exam / Career Help !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.