Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This (747 Views)

Hello Wapmasters Please You Guys Should Check Out This Site {wat Do U Tink??} / After Penguin Hit, These Traffic Techniques Should Help You!! / VidoBounce.com Just a website I thought you guys should check out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by thecrew: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2008
hey guys
please help me out, i have been looking for where to get a ftp or web uploader to upload my site, i just need your help on how or where to get it

lonlyparadise@yahoo.com

thecrew
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by thecrew: 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
see man i was ask to pay for it but i do not have or know how to get free that i will use, if you have you can just help me pls

thecrew
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by my2cents(m): 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2008
thecrew,

If you visit http://www.download.com/?tag=hdrgif , and search for an FTP client, I believe you can find one that you can at least try for free for a certain period of time. If you upload stuff rarely, this should suffice. Even if you don't, I am sure you can find a free one, no matter how crude, somewhere out there via google.

Also, if you visited those sites above, then you would have noticed that (I only checked one of the sites) cuteftp allows you to use their trial version. Of course, you want get 100% functionality, but if all you want to do is to send files back and forth, the trial version may be all you need.

I hope this helps.
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by nduaj(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
hey

try www.net2ftp.com its a web based ftp site and its completely free. all you need are the usual parameters , ftp, username and password. the cool thing about this is that you can use it from any computer cus its web based.

hope it helps
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by smartsoft(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2008
buy ?
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by thecrew: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2008
thank man

but when i visit the site they ask me to log on the server , the users name and password and i don,t have these one. so my guy pls kindly tell me on how to login to the site for me to upload please i beg you

the crew
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by mambenanje(m): 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2008
net2ftp.com or freeonlineftp.com
its just simple, you want to upload to your site, and your site has ftp username and password. if you don't have it then login to your cpanel or ask your hosting company to give your ftp username and password.
punch them in the form and net2ftp.com will open a view of your hosting space(server) director and from there you can upload files into your hosting space
if you don't get it, then what you need to learn is ftp and its uses, so follow this link www.google.com/search?q=define:ftp
hope it helps
Re: Please You Guys Should Help Me Out On This by my2cents(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
there there now, his_grace. Not everyone learns as fast as you do. Offer advice different from what the others have above, add upon what has already been said or don't say anything at all. Remember, there was a time someone out there referred to what you did (anything, not just IT) as mugu-like. I bet you wouldn't have liked it if the person told you that to your face, even if it were in an online forum cool

(1) (Reply)

Need Affordable Website Or Graphics? / Wanted: A Designer For A Tv Series Website / Walker Company Publishers5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.