Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The "3M" of Quarry Investment ---Mines,Machines and Market.. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The "3M" of Quarry Investment ---Mines,Machines and Market.. (5042 Views)

Sales And Services Of Printing Machines And Display Stands Available / For Sale Acers Of Quarry Land With Valid Document & Mining Licenses (ogun/ekiti) / Reduction Gear Box: Functions, Use And Benefits For Machines And Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "3M" of Quarry Investment ---Mines,Machines and Market.. by quarryzone: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Quarry Business is a very profitable business. Its operations produce aggregates/granites which are most important in concreting in building and construction works.

This business is one that can assure investors up to 300% returns on investment within a space of 3-5 months. The analysis is that any quarry that can produce up to 200tons/hour(200tph) can make 2000tph in a 10hour work per day. 2000tns x 2000naira=4million naira per day. This price is not the least you can get in Nigeria, it is applicable to Ogun/Oyo/Lagos quarry axis. For Abia/Calabar/Portharcourt quarry axis, 1ton of aggregate/granite is at least 4000naira therefore a quarry with a 200tph capacity crusher can make 2000tons x 4000naira= 8million naira in one day quarry operation.

Sequel to the above, a quarry in Ogun/Oyo with 200tph can make 4million naira X 30days=120million in 1 month. For Abia/PH/Calabar axis it is: 8million naira X 30 days= 240million naira.

The starting capital depends on the know-how and experience of the investor. There are even many financing companies/banks willing to support prospective investors in quarry mining in Nigeria because of its reliability in yielding multiple profit within a short while. This opportunity make Quarry Business very reasonable to venture in.

Our 3-day seminar (Theme: The "3M" of Quarry Investment) will showcase the A-Z of setting up a quarry and run its operation optimally to make it commercially viable enough for huge profit making. We will discuss,extensively,on how to get quarry mine,location and localisation of quarry mines,determination of the geological features of the mine site and the relationship between marketability and mine location/localization. More so, we will touch the issues of Machines/Machinery procurement,different machines needed for different capacity of crusher to be used,technical advice on machinery,sourcing for the best machine at the right price,use of machinery for commercialization of the quarry. Lastly, markets/marketing of aggregate is another very important issue to discuss. We shall elaborate on how to do marketing for continued profit making of the quarry.

This seminar will be held at Lagos,PortHarcourt and Abuja between February and March 2013. It is a must attend for willing investors in Quarry who need to seek quarry knowledge and other quarry personnel who are interested in getting the best from quarry investment.

For more information, contact Afolabi 08035125470 or Email: quarryzone@yahoo.com

YOU WON'T LIKE TO MISS IT!

1 Like

Re: The "3M" of Quarry Investment ---Mines,Machines and Market.. by bindex(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
500 tons per hour capacity quarry located in Zinda village near Abuja is avalable for sale with all documents available i.e feasibility study and geological evaluations. If you are interested you can hit me up on bindex247@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

USED GOYUM VEGETABLE OIL EXPELLERS FOR SALE / Clearing Containers Cheaper And Faster / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.