Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Place Your Recommended Bible Tools For Bible Study Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Place Your Recommended Bible Tools For Bible Study Here (470 Views)

10 Types Of People Who Search For Bible Verses In Church. / @ Italo, Debosky And Others - Re: Bible Study Discourse And Matters Arising / Bible Study For Bible Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Recommended Bible Tools For Bible Study Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
I have just come across one of the best bible study companions out there , well it's called the companion bible , about £25 and in the KJV version.

It contains one of the best and most recommended bible expositions, complete with explanation of Hebrew and Greek words, figures of speech, tradition etc.

I have attached a PDF of this bible for the book of JUDE. Please review and let us know what you think.

Hard Copy ( recommended ) - Buy from HERE

This also has lots of reviews.

Online version : HERE

Appendices : HERE

We should all be bible students and study our bibles hard and diligently , if possible for at last a minimum of 1 hour per day, prayerfully and asking GOD for wisdom and guidance.

Will be glad to know what tools you use and recommend.

Do not forget to review the attachment below.

Re: Place Your Recommended Bible Tools For Bible Study Here by PastorKun(m): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2013
I use Stong's bible concordance. It's also based on the KJV and is reputed to be the most thoroughly produced bible concordance.
Re: Place Your Recommended Bible Tools For Bible Study Here by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pastor Kun: I use Stong's bible concordance. It's also based on the KJV and is reputed to be the most thoroughly produced bible concordance.

Very important and invaluable tool.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Declaration: / Papacy Greater Than Presidency? / Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.