Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire (2146 Views)

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / Mainstreet Bank Interview For Experienced Hire / Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by mimi77: 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hello House,
I got a call yesterday from a staff informing me of an interview next week Monday and Tuesday-Lagos
It's for a marketing role and i am looking for a third level with them.
Please any info on how their interview at this level runs?
i guess it should basically be how much can you bring, but if there are any extra info kindly share please
as i do not have much time left.
Thanks alot.
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by juc81(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Just get well prepared because they will drill u very well.Arm yourself with the names u will bring in and other heavy transactions u can pull in.I wish u d best.
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by tophilander(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
Guy you may not be able to answer all questions they will ask you but be bold there.
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by stupor(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
hi

How were you able to jump-start the interview process ?

You might just be helping someone you know !

Best regards.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by mimi77: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
stupor: hi

How were you able to jump-start the interview process ?

You might just be helping someone you know !

Best regards.

Well, i had discussed employment opportunities
with a staff last year
Then last two weeks she asked me to send my cv to her.
that is how it happened.
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by georgee(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Just got a text frm them also to come for test in ibadan, their Dugbe. Tomorrow by 9am. Dnt think i can make it. Was told to dress well, maybe interview afta test.
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by Alamutatalo: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
@mimi77,if it's marketing then expect the 'what can you bring question'.Since u're looking at 3rd level find out the quarterly target of 3rd level officer and tell them you'll bring twice of that in 3mths.If you've been out of job for a while let them know you've engaged in activities that has exposed you to some HNI that you can easily bring on board once u're recommended.I don't think I dropped my CV at FCMB when I was distributing CV all around,I'll try to do dat ASAP.All d very best!
@Georgee,The branch invite frm FCMB cld be d ridiculous DSA sales job cos I don't think FCMB does test for exp. hire so find out before you even consider going.
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by georgee(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Alamu, i wont even go.. I have UBA interview to attend tomorrow
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by Adesiji77: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
georgee: Alamu, i wont even go.. I have UBA interview to attend tomorrow

Please, where is the venue of the interview tomorrow? Time? I have someone that wants to gate-crash...grin grin grin

There is no harm in trying!
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by georgee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
Head office. By 6pm
I strongly doubt the possibility of ur frend gate-crashing. Anythn is possible sha
Re: FCMB Interview For Experienced Hire by Adesiji77: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
georgee: Head office. By 6pm
I strongly doubt the possibility of ur frend gate-crashing. Anythn is possible sha

With God, all things are possible. Thanks for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2013 Recruitment Online Application Form / Andela Home Study Test Curricullum / Urfans Loies Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.