Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,929 members, 7,863,278 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Can A History Teacher Explain This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A History Teacher Explain This? (757 Views)

Can A History Teacher Explain These: / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Naij: A History Of Nigeria (video Documentary By Jide Olanrewaju) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A History Teacher Explain This? by molisk(f): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2013

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford."

Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln" made by "Ford."

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the "kicker":

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

AND...................:

Lincoln was shot in a theater and the assassin ran to a warehouse...

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the assassin ran to a theater... ___________________________ I saw this had to share just in case anyone did not know.

1 Like

Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by andico34: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
every event ever recorded in the annals of human history are tied to seasons and times and dates and numbers......there are connections to this...can explain better if i can create more time here....but look at that bible verse that said the children of issachar had an understanding of the times and seasons and were in command of their brethen......even one s birthdate etc is tied to a particular....am still a bible student on this but it is amazing how events are connected

1 Like

Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by molisk(f): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
But why some good souls are destined to die untimely/unfortunate?
I believe in Lord almighty..but sometimes I feel the world has turned into a fitter/better place for the evils. Look around..the bad are enjoying and the good are suffering. Why?

andico34: every event ever recorded in the annals of human history are tied to seasons and times and dates and numbers......there are connections to this...can explain better if i can create more time here....but look at that bible verse that said the children of issachar had an understanding of the times and seasons and were in command of their brethen......even one s birthdate etc is tied to a particular....am still a bible student on this but it is amazing how events are connected
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by Dede1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
There were times when respective African cultures and traditions use to study these forms of phenomenon. However Europeans who have hidden behind their culture and traditions cleverly deceived to Africans to jettison anything culturally Africa. In the other hand, the Europeans have kept the good promises of their cultures and traditions.
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by advocate666: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Coincidences.
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
Thoroughly debunked as outright lies in some cases and products of mere chance in others, here :

http://www.snopes.com/history/american/lincoln-kennedy.asp
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hm! The Lincoln & Kennedy story is a sad one. But they v made positive impacts to their world.
The world is really befitting the wicked. Why good people go too soon? Only God knows.
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by molisk(f): 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
I read it to my husband and he wasn't surprised. He said he knew it from his high school days shocked

This is absolutely unbelievable
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by Afam4eva(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
advocate666: Coincidences.
These coincidences too much abeg. Not one, two or even three.
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2013
Interesting....the coincidences are just too much!
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by manny4life(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Interesting...
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
andico34: every event ever recorded in the annals of human history are tied to seasons and times and dates and numbers......there are connections to this...can explain better if i can create more time here....but look at that bible verse that said the children of issachar had an understanding of the times and seasons and were in command of their brethen......even one s birthdate etc is tied to a particular....am still a bible student on this but it is amazing how events are connected

And I suppose those connections you mentioned can only be uncovered by adopting Biblical literalism? grin

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
The apogee of historical deceit if ever I saw one!
Is this why long suffering Black people were still fighting for civil rights up to the early 70s?

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy
This has not been proven to be true.

Both Presidents were shot in the head
If the intent is to kill, what is the point of aiming anywhere else? grin

Both were assassinated by Southerners
And what's the big deal here given the element of 50% chance.
Re: Can A History Teacher Explain This? by kunlekunle: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
get the da vinci code

(1) (Reply)

Alam: Gej's Pardon Is ‘final Nail In The Coffin’ For Fighting Graft-ribadu / Maxi Okwu Elected As The New Chairman Of APGA. / Invite Ahmed Salkida, Not Sultan, To Dialogue With Boko Haram –shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.