Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 (11315 Views)

Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Liverpool Vs Norwich City (5 - 0) On 19th January 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by adexsimply(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
* you'll be the princess & i'll be the prince oh *
*this a love story baby just say yes* shocked shocked shocked
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by harlos: 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
Who is invincible... Mtcheew
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
[b][/b]
rafhell: THE ONLY CLUB THAT HAS MANAGED AN UNBEATEN SEASON ARE ARSENAL AND JUVENTUS.
BARCA NA SMALL CLUB
[color=#006600][/color] Barca na small club. They won 14 trophies within last 3yrs. And u rated juve and arsenal as big club who has managed to win just one trophy for the past 7years. Pls put on ur thinking cap b4 u comment next time.[color=#006600][/co[i][/i]lor] ur thinkin faculty is too low
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Someone should be arrested for match fixing. This is just unbelievable.
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by sshalom(m): 12:44am On Jan 20, 2013
This is the reason the game is so nostalgic - unpredictable!
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Infoman51: 1:04am On Jan 20, 2013
la furia: blame pique, delibrately got a 2nd yellow in other to spend more time with .............

shakira
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by 10over101: 2:06am On Jan 20, 2013
It is always a breaking news when Barca looses or draws any game..what a Team!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by logica(m): 2:41am On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Someone should be arrested for match fixing. This is just unbelievable.
That was my exact thought. And the way the Barca players just took it in stride as if it was just another game. A lot of players can make loads of cash if they know how to play the game. Barca had no shots at goal in the second half. NONE. And then in the last minute of the game, Puyol for no apparent reason puts a ball he could keep in play out of touch. Then all of a sudden, Busquets became so easy to beat? All of them including Pique need to be questioned.
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by yungdamaz(m): 5:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Unbeaten run ended grin
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by mamagee3(f): 5:49am On Jan 20, 2013
I was so happy to see Barcelona lose today

I can't stand Barcelona.
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by corexe: 6:09am On Jan 20, 2013
Boys(Barca), that u are still the best in the world, is undeniable, unarguable and incontestable. Ur haters especially maldrid and chelsea fans are nowhere near u
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2013
Allahu Akbar
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Eazeee(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2013
logica: That was my exact thought. And the way the Barca players just took it in stride as if it was just another game. A lot of players can make loads of cash if they know how to play the game. Barca had no shots at goal in the second half. NONE. And then in the last minute of the game, Puyol for no apparent reason puts a ball he could keep in play out of touch. Then all of a sudden, Busquets became so easy to beat? All of them including Pique need to be questioned.

bros datz just a sign of fatique n notin more. Dey shud stil b hapi cos dey ve gathered enof points 4rom d 1st half of d season. I c dem loosing more
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 20, 2013
sia-indeed:
Am a barca fan. The defeat 2de culd b attributed to two tins : fatigue, fcb board.
This fatigue occured mid-wk wen barca were still forced to draw d match in dia home soil against a ten-man Malaga in d 1st leg of Copa del Rey. This has hapened again 2nyt, and it won't exceed two wks b4 they will b re-energized.
Barca do experience fatigue for a short period in a season they lift trophies, and I tink ds is d best tym they can, b4 d resumptn of UEFE Champions league.
2ndly, board shouldn't av allowed Tito Vilanova to be on his seat as more tym is still needed to complete is recuperation. U may nt agree wt me, bt ds is a fact.
Wen cancer relapse was announced on his throat in Dec, his return tym to d seat is nxt month, bt he returned earlier dan expected - jst sidelined for three wks. Later, he went to US for check up until last wk dt he resumed fully.
Cancer on his throat will av bad influence on d pitch as free-flow communication wt his players shall nt b entertained; communication of any typ is a coaching charisma, and dat of a Tito can nt perform excellently even if players are making mistakes on d pitch.
Barca is a team that can rule football globe wt less coaching work, bt at tyms, coach's philosophy and ruggedity on and off d pitch shouldn't b ignored as ds may lead dem focuslessly. If Tito hadn't previously diagnosed of cancer, I bliv he should av displayed som verbal communication dat myt help d matter. Didn't u c him dt he found it difficult to open his mouth during d match? D fact dt d team are already established, we need a coach dt will incorporate his coaching charisma so as to avoid som avoidable losses to lower teams irrespective of dia position in league table or dia form. Barca players can neva win a trophy witout coach even if they are @ d peak of dia form; they need coach dt has all it takes dt will lead dem to glory, nt d one dt will fold arms and remain speechless; nt d one dt doesn't av body and facial expression. I mean we need d one dt should be able to manage crisis on d pitch cos, d fact dt u'v primarily done ur assignment as a coach b4 a match doesn't mean mistakes will nt occur durin d match. If dey occur, he should use both mental & physical skills to fight them.
Pls, we want Tito to Rest for a while as his dull and lukeworm on-d-pitch attitude affects team for now.
[color=#006600][/color]Bros o Bros o Bros o, nawa oo. This is 2much sowi as in its 4much.
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by ignis: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2013
Good news.
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Kingskid06(m): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2013
UP BARCA
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Kingskid06(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2013
We are still the winners
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Debroslink: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2013
MADRID LOST TO REAL BETIS, SEVILLA AND OTHERS AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING. MADRID ARE 18 POINTS BEHIND BARCELONA AND IT IS CONSIDERED NORMAL. MADRID ARE CURRENTLY ON THEIR WORST RUN EVER IN THEIR HISTORY AND NAIRALAND SPORTS MODS SAID NOTHING. NOW BARCELONA LOST AN AWAY MATCH WITH A MAN DOWN AND IT MADE THE FRONT PAGE? SMH FOR ALL BARCA HATERS.

LIONEL MESSI SET A LALIGA RECORD OF SCORING IN 10 STRAIGHT MATCHES AND NO MODERATOR IN NAIRALAND SAW THAT AS AN ACHIEVEMENT. I'M SURE IT WOULD BE OTHERWISE IF IT WERE A CERTAIN PENALDO.

LIONEL MESSI SET ANOTHER RECORD OF SCORING AGAINST ALL 19 TEAMS IN LALIGA IN JUST 20 MATCHES THIS SEASON AND NAIRALAND MODS KEPT MUTE. YET MATCHES THAT CONCERN LIVERPOOL VS NORWICH CITY MADE THE FRONT PAGE. LIVERPOOL HASN'T WON THE LEAGUE IN OVER 20 YEARS AND NORWICH DOESN'T EVEN HAVE GOOD FOOTBALL HISTORY.

REAL SOCIEDAD MAY BE D ONLY TEAM THAT WOULD BEAT BARCELONA THIS SEASON SO CELEBRATE AND ENJOY THE ORGASM WHILE IT LASTS...

2 Likes

Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by Michrach: 11:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Its so funny that any thing concerning the Spanish la liga has not made frontpage (whether fixture , scores or general news like it does with the English league) but Barcelona losses once after playing the first half of the season unceasing and its BREAKING NEWS na wa oooooo
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by godman01(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2013
what happened now?
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by sobastical: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
la furia: blame pique, delibrately got a 2nd yellow in other to spend more time with .............

Shakira.. tongue cheesy
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
F.K.O:
*enters thread ,cleans eye,checks supersport and cofirms,faints immediatelly !!!*
U beta wake up
Re: Real Sociedad Defeats Barcelona 3 - 2 On 19th January 2013 by adexsimply(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2013
mama-gee:
I was so happy to see Barcelona lose today

I can't stand Barcelona.
then,what can u stand? if i may ask..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 2) - On 30th March 2024 / UEFA U-21 2009 / Man Utd Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On Saturday 11th February 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.