Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) (1370 Views)

God Of War Pc Game Download / Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) by 9ineGames: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
finally we get a demo of god of war(ascension)single player!!which is set to hit the market this coming February...share your experience with god of war fans and reasons why u enjoy or love playing it!!!for more updates and news like 9ineGames on Facebook*
let me start:
*its hard to play

Re: Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) by usermane(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2013
9ineGames: finally we get a demo of god of war(ascension)single player!!which is set to hit the market this coming February...share your experience with god of war fans and reasons why u enjoy or love playing it!!!for more updates and news like 9ineGames on Facebook*(www.facebook.com/9inegames)
let me start:
*its hard to play
i dont know where u hail cos here in Nigeria ps3/360 games are not only very expensive but very scarce which is a shame cos ps4/720 would b in store soon and developers would shift their interest to the new platform. It is only more economical to wait till the price of GOW Ascension drops b4 going for it. GOW 3 is still quite costly.
That being said, GOW Ascension would hit the shelves on March 12th, not february.
Re: Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) by usermane(m): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2013
GOW is really a hard game. The puzzles particularly are very difficult to solve, difficult enough to require gameplay precision, speed and patience and at times this might turn from challenging to frustrating.
However while the graphics is far above par, the excellent narration, the badass kratos,the cool hack and slash weapons and the boss fight takes the cake for me
Re: Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) by 9ineGames: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^ sorry for replying late(yes we are based in Nigeria/Lagos)i 100% agree with u(games are very expensive here)that's y 9inegames is coming into the market to try and make things cheap,our site is currently under constructions (we should be up around march this year)u can like us on Facebook for updates.our aim is to be the game-stop for Africa*(The release date for God of war:ascension- has been marked down for March 13 in Europe, and March 15 in the UK, whilst North America will get the game a little earlier in March 12)we were only talking abt the demo
Re: Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) by usermane(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
9ineGames: ^^ sorry for replying late(yes we are based in Nigeria/Lagos)i 100% agree with u(games are very expensive here)that's y 9inegames is coming into the market to try and make things cheap,our site is currently under constructions (we should be up around march this year)u can like us on Facebook for updates.our aim is to be the game-stop for Africa*(The release date for God of war:ascension- has been marked down for March 13 in Europe, and March 15 in the UK, whilst North America will get the game a little earlier in March 12)we were only talking abt the demo
Thanks, 9inegames is possibly the best gaming news i heard in a while. I hope u guys would be ready for customer fair business soon. My ps3 is just collecting dust cos price of cds are so huge and their markets are almost inexistent in 9ja perhaps i could bank on u guys as soon as u r ready...., too bad i live far from lagos.
Re: Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) by oshioke2012: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
i have a playstation vita right now and its up for sale
yes, ready to sell this gadget for as little as 40k, very clean, cos its two weeks old
Re: Official Count Down To God Of War Ascention(ps3) by 9ineGames: 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ usermane,we hope to change gaming in Africa!!(as 4 u been outside Lagos)wont be any issue later as time goes on*(we would launch first in Lagos and other states would follow,then other countries too in Africa!!!!everyone should be able to play games without breaking the bank!!i wish i could give u infro on what to expect but trust me*(u would be glad when we finally launch)

(1) (Reply)

Pes 14 (ps3) - Is There Any Upgrade? Also Want To Buy Ps4 Console / I Have A Ps3 With One Ish For Repair Or For Sale / I Need Your Help Fellow PC Gamers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.