Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Actress Foluke Daramola: First Time I Were Intimate, I Was Molested. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Foluke Daramola: First Time I Were Intimate, I Was Molested. (1102 Views)

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Foluke Daramola: First Time I Were Intimate, I Was Molested. by Knnawuba(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2013
[LIKE OUR FBK PAGE=>https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304?ref=hl]

The actress granted Punch Newspapers an interview recently. Here are the excerpts......
My first introduction to sexwas rape. It was with one of our tenants. I got so close to him and saw him as an elder brother. He looked at me as someone that had been exposed because I was busty and he thought I had had a sexual experience before. So he had his way with me. Then it was not something you tell the whole world. Then they tried to make trouble with him but subsequently people said we should keep quiet about it. We had to try and manage it in our own way even though it affected me for a long time psychologically. I had to gradually get over it. I believed so much in the principle of keeping your virginity till you are married. I started showbiz from Teen TV on DBN with Chichi Okaro.Then I used to be so vocal and when we spoke about pre-marital sex and virginity, I was always so passionate about it. It was such adisadvantage and a pity for me. . .

Re: Actress Foluke Daramola: First Time I Were Intimate, I Was Molested. by Knnawuba(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
Done! I finally found her pictures and got them to show on NL.
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola: First Time I Were Intimate, I Was Molested. by jhydebaba(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2013
Sorry for her sorry a$$.
Re: Actress Foluke Daramola: First Time I Were Intimate, I Was Molested. by Knnawuba(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
Emmm, it's actually hard to believe! I heard she's a husband snatcher.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Bisi Komolafe’s Fiance Over Property / Dj Jimmyjat - Wizkid Started Music At Age 11 / Jim Iyke About To Get Married To Jamaican Lady,keturah Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.