Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Quick Answers Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quick Answers Please (772 Views)

Urgent Answers Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Answers Please by Hoddion: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
Does embassy grant Visa even after the school one applied to have resumed like a week...i.e if one miss like a week or two after resumption of the school
Re: Quick Answers Please by Vicjustice: 1:17am On Jan 20, 2013
Hoddion: Does embassy grant Visa even after the school one applied to have resumed like a week...i.e if one miss like a week or two after resumption of the school
It depends on circumstances, the visa officer has the power to make decision based on his assessment on the effect or impact that your late attendance would have on your studies, and to see whether you can catch up with the school activities or not: and ultimately, if your claims to want to study in their contry is considered genuine
Re: Quick Answers Please by omega25red(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Vicjustice:
It depends on circumstances, the visa officer has the power to make decision based on his assessment on the effect or impact that your late attendance would have on your studies, and to see whether you can catch up with the school activities or not: and ultimately, if your claims to want to study in their contry is considered genuine
so true. also your timing will probably go against you because it would show lack of planning on your part. mst potential students apply for visa long before the school opens.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian In Bahrain / Need A Room Mate To Live With In Ghana / Can My One Month Old Baby Travel To Nigeria Without A Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.