Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? (8165 Views)

Nysc Allowee Alert Update / Inquiry On NYSC Allowee / Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by DaGC(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2013
1st allowance ddnt really the Camp. Not with Mammy there
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by djibola(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2013
[quote author=ashaju33]Honestly speaking i ddnt spend a dine from my allawi throughout the whole year. But the amazing part of it is that i spent all my savings in a day after my NYSC just to celebrate my newly gotten job barely two months after finishing NYSC.

[/b]so you have a job now enh?
i'm lost o,did anyone say anyfin abt gettin jobs?[b]
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by semit: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2013
2011 xmas
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by dnawah(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2013
Rhapsody!:
Mine was given to God as my FIRSTFRUIT offering.
secret to success after servicegrin
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by ifyeky(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2013
Transportation afta camp wid RCCF and expenses to and fro to PPA till I wz accepted den back to my State for xmas
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by not2long(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2013
Mammy market took all my money.paid for pictures I took.I settled soldiers and beer joint took the. Rest.I was fortunate to see transport from camp to my ppa even though I slept in a church
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by ollyboy009(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2013
Used mine to buy a photocopy machine,computers,gen and laminating machine together with my previous savings.I then open a business center in my state polytechnic.Now i am thanking myself for that bold step i took as i now have financial security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Rhapsody1(f): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2013
dnawah: secret to success after servicegrin
Yes and it worked for me. While my mates were going to cafes to search online for jobs, the job I got came home to find me few months after my POP (the former IBPLC). And no, I did not know anyone there prior to that. My first salary there too was my FIRSTFRUIT. I never got sacked. I resigned when Access took over last year happily. Will be giving my FIRSTFRUIT next month on my new biz. That will guarantee its upward and forward growth and expansion. Can't wait!! God's Word is INFALLIBLE.(Prov 3:9-10)

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by revelvis: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2013
Rhapsody!:

Yes and it worked for me. While my mates were going to cafes to search online for jobs, the job I got came home to find me few months after my POP (the former IBPLC). And no, I did not know anyone there prior to that. My first salary there too was my FIRSTFRUIT. I never got sacked. I resigned when Access took over last year happily. Will be giving my FIRSTFRUIT next month on my new biz. That will guarantee its upward and forward growth and expansion. Can't wait!! God's Word is INFALLIBLE.(Prov 3:9-10)
I wish I did dat,Lord I beg of u,pls gimme a second chance 2 rewrite dis mistake,I used my 1st allawi 4 house rent,our corpers lodge was so appaulin dat it was oly yoruba guys dat cud stay dia,I op God will forgive me 4 not returnin ma first fruit,

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by AdexOmoby(f): 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
NeuroBoss: Nairalanders, how did you spend your first 'allowee? I spent half of mine on a vow made about 10 months before service. Use the rest on some sundry personal stuff.
I save all my NYSC allawi until evrythin was stolen frm me!
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by beylinko(m): 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
AdexOmoby:
I saved all my NYSC allawi until evrythin was stolen frm me!
what!
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by uche785(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
Nysc money na juju money.u re paid today before two days everytin gone on T.P i cant remember anytin i use the money on.even the BB way i buy robbers collect am.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by TableLeg(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
I didnt bother collecting .... Dont need it!
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Ejiuka: 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
I used my own to folk,drink at mammy market,and the rest use it to send recharge card to my girl,i saved nothing at the end of my NYSC
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by bigbablo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
Swatch James Bond 007 Gold Series
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by kamez(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
The wicked female corpers made me spend it all at the mammy market... Chai them just rub my head and confused me wit fake kisses.. Till I spent it all...but at least I got a BJ from one of dem sha the night b4 we left the camp grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by ony073: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
D money no follow me leave camp.when mammi dry
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by ony073: 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
D money no follow me leave camp.where mammi dey
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by adesogbon(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
Take mine Bleep omoge oloso 4 lagos
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by babyphaze07(m): 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
I payed half tithe. The rest was on travelling to facilitate my redeployment from Taraba to Imo state. I ate some fish in Donga local govt of Taraba.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by holysmoke(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
I gave mine to NCCF as CAPITATION . God bless rural rugged.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by anitank(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
Gave mine to God like I promised......everything!!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Otses(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2013
Bought novels with it.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by dolpaz: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Otses: Bought novels with it.
Novels ?? cool cool shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by olu4life(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ogbeche77: Now clap for yourself
Hehehe... U no serious.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2013
olu4life:
Hehehe... U no serious.
u no even update me, how ur ppa now?
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Biim: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
uche785: Nysc money na juju money.u re paid today before two days everytin gone on T.P i cant remember anytin i use the money on.even the BB way i buy robbers collect am.
Lmao! A colleague of mine said its blood money, the money they quick finish.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by yomplanet(m): 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sow mine straight into NCCF as seed o and God bless me beyond measure

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by owabor(f): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
Paid my first fruit
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by antontech(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
Payment for my rented room.
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
fulk Asaba girls like mad.....may God have mercy on me
Re: How Did You Spend Your First NYSC Allowee? by odizzy: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
Ejiuka: I used my own to folk,drink at mammy market,and the rest use it to send recharge card to my girl,i saved nothing at the end of my NYSC
clap 4 ur self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls And Boys Going To NYSC Camp, See This / NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / A16 Abuja Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.