Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! (1054 Views)

Hottest Properties Deals On The Island / Lekki:hottest Real Estate Super-deals On The Planet! / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! by Sleekfun: 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2008
Hi nairalanders.you guys are the hottest on the planet.
Do you guys know that lekki's real estate price's are rising by the second?
go grab a piece of land in lekki now and you will be selling and making a small fortune or big one depending on the size you purchase in a few years time.
The free trade zone(coming soon),dry container bay and the dualisation of the free-way plus the fact that the federal gorvenment has sold off it land holdings all over Lagos has all added to this. Estuary ventures will gladly assist with free consultation and purchase.
Hurry as good things don't stay on the shelves for long.

Call Estuary's James on:2348055638643 or 2348054601115.
Re: Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! by Verycool: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2008
Do you guys know that lekki's real estate price's are rising by the second?

You are certainly right by that statement Sleekfun, i bought 2 plot of land at lekki some few years back at, i sold a plot last year and use the income from the one plot to build my bungalow, i even had some money left after from the sale after the bungalow as built.
Re: Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! by james1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi.
Lekki is where fortune's are made!
I said it earlier,you see.
Buy now as properties don't hang around for long.

Cheers.
Re: Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! by james1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hello Everyone.
Have you checked out Estuary's super deals yet?
Re: Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! by james1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hello Everyone.
There is some deal for anyone willing to buy.
Re: Lekki:hottest Real Estate Deals On The Planet! by james1(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hello Everyone.
We have properties for sale and letting/lease at Lekki,Ikeja,Ikoyi and V/i:Adeola Odeku.1 hectare and 15 plots.Price:5.5b or nearest offer.
On Akin Ogunlewe. 2.2 hectares. Price:40m usd.
On Ahmadu Bello way.17,000 m2. Price:5.3b or nearest offer.
We also have properties for sale at Lagos island(houses and land)
Whatever your need  is,if it is property we will serve you the very best of deals.

For further enquiries.please reach estuary's James on 2348055638643 or 2348054601115.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Looking For Accomodation In Bosso Estate Minna / 850sqms Land In Yaba By Tajudeen Olanrewaju Est. / One Bedroom Flat For Lease Karu Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.