Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola (739 Views)

Cocacola: World Best Soft Drink. A Healthy Drink And Choice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola by kaslaw: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2013
Please house am adicted to lacasara and cocacola i want to knw if there is an after effect or is it just normal cos l can take 5bottles in a day or is there any body in d house dat take it as i do?
Re: Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola by camrygmail: 6:57am On Jan 20, 2013
Your topic just screamed Jedi Jedi to me.

I think the effect will have to do with ur sugar levels and caffine in excess can be bad for overall health.

Have u tried quiting ? Try going cold turkey and just quit or try reducing the quantity u consume. Another option is to dilute the drinks with water till u finally quit craving for them.
Re: Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola by Obere4u: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2013
Amam also addicted to FIBRE DIGESTIVE BISCUIT... *Nothing wey person no go see here*
Re: Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola by kaslaw: 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tanks all
Re: Adicted To Lacasara And Cocacola by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
@op, sugar is good for the body because the body runs on glucose. In times of stress, the body has more demand for sugar because sugar reduces stress.

Cortisol which is the stress hormone increases when you are stressed, and sugar reduces cortisol , so you want to make sure you are getting lots of sugar to reduce cortisol, as most health professionals believe stress is at the root of most modern diseases.

Sugar also mitigates the effect of PUFAS, so if you are eating lots of PUFAS, then your body will demand for more sugar.

Sugar will also raise your metabolism, which is a good thing as you do not want to be suffering from a low metabolism.

If you are worried about the other contents like caffeine etc, why don't you switch to sugarcane, or you can mix sugar and salt in water.

If you have a robust metabolism, then you can have watery fruits like oranges, watermelon etc, but will advise for you to add a little bit of salt to them if you do not eat a lot of salt in your other meals.

This is to make sure you do not upset the sodium pottasium balance as fruits contains very little sodium but lots of pottassium.

(1) (Reply)

The Various Uses Of Honey / Help? / Trying For A Baby/prayers For Us Women Waiting On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.