Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover (2768 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Does This Happen In Your Neighbourhood A Lot? Marital Bliss Gone Awry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by SisiKill1: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
ifyalways: Seems the husband was aware of the plan somehow undecided

May God comfort the woman.

Mothers living in Naija, STOP leaving your children under 15 years alone in the house! Haba.
Was thinking the same thing about the husband. undecided
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by coogar: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
somehow, the women on this forum have managed to deflect the blame from the serial killer to the husband - this is just pathetic. a woman murdered 4 children and somehow the man is the one to blame? what is wrong with you people with your uncanny ability to never call a spade what it is?
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ No one's absolved the woman of her crimes - but people are looking beyond the here and now to find out what led to the unfortunate event.

You can't ignore the fact that the man is just as guilty as his girlfriend - moreso as he enabled the situation. Obviously, if he hadn't wandered out looking for heaven knows what, his kids would have been alive today.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by coogar: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ No one's absolved the woman of her crimes - but people are looking beyond the here and now to find out what led to the unfortunate event.

oh please.....
do women on this forum look beyond the here and now when a man throws acid on the face of his spouse because of her infidelity? the general consensus is such men should be locked up or even crucified. when the reverse happens, you blame the innocent and ignore the real culprit!

You can't ignore the fact that the man is just as guilty as his girlfriend - moreso as he enabled the situation. Obviously, if he hadn't wandered out looking for heaven knows what, his kids would have been alive today.

how's he guilty?
did the man take part in the strangulation of 4 children? a female psychopath felt the only way to be in the life of a man is by getting rid of his family and you are blaming the man. if the man is as guilty as you claim, he would have easily walked out of his marriage to start another union with miss nutcase!
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ Female psychopath she is - yes, no questions there.

Fact is, she went that far because she felt she had something going with the man!

Would she have done what she did, if there was no involvement from the man? None whatsoever??
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by coogar: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Female psychopath she is - yes, no questions there.
Fact is, she went that far because she felt she had something going with the man!

nah - that's the assumption people often make. she could be his ex-girlfriend.....have you worked out that angle? their involvement could have been 10 yrs ago and miss psychopath showed up from nowhere to achieve her dreams. the fact that she stayed with the dead bodies till she was discovered tells me she's mentally imbalanced!

Would she have done what she did, if there was no involvement from the man? None whatsoever??

yes - i have read several incidents like that.
kola boof recently was stalking djimon hounsou. a nigerian woman from peckham stalked rio ferdinand for years till police took action. ferdinand never had any involvement with her. some women are just crazy........and you cannot justify this action because she had dealings with the husband. what if this affair was long before the man married?
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^ Not in this case.

Somehow, I think this man was very much involved with the lady in question. She was pregnant afterall - for him.

Also this bit tell me this man knew exactly what was going on:

“...We had stayed barely one hour at the burial ceremony when my husband said we should go home. But before we left, my husband’s phone rang and I heard him say, ‘I’m in a burial’. So, as we got close to our home, his phone rang again and he told the caller that we were not back yet. I didn’t ask him who the caller was as we rode straight to the house. “When we got to the elderly neighbour’s house, we were told that she had gone for prayers and that my children were not seen there. We got to the house and I opened the gate from behind believing that the children were inside the house. As we parked our motorcycle inside the compound, my husband pointed to the underground tank that was open...."

Mind you, there was no-one else in that compound apart from the girlfriend and the kids...
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by eagleeye2: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2013
^^^ Efe,
I beg to disagree. So in your imagination, you believe that this young man will be a party to the killing of all his 4 children. Abeg tell me another story.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by coogar: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Not in this case.
Somehow, I think this man was very much involved with the lady in question. She was pregnant afterall - for him.

how did you know this?
was it confirmed she was pregnant or you are hanging on the coattails of "it was gathered....."?

Also this bit tell me this man knew exactly what was going on:

“...We had stayed barely one hour at the burial ceremony when my husband said we should go home. But before we left, my husband’s phone rang and I heard him say, ‘I’m in a burial’. So, as we got close to our home, his phone rang again and he told the caller that we were not back yet. I didn’t ask him who the caller was as we rode straight to the house. “When we got to the elderly neighbour’s house, we were told that she had gone for prayers and that my children were not seen there. We got to the house and I opened the gate from behind believing that the children were inside the house. As we parked our motorcycle inside the compound, my husband pointed to the underground tank that was open...."

Mind you, there was no-one else in that compound apart from the girlfriend and the kids...

that bit should not tell you anything.....
the man was just vigilant to know that the underground tank was open - like the woman confirmed, they don't leave the tank open. there's no way a man would have his girlfriend murder 4 of his own children. what would motivate such evil? had the psychopath escaped after the deed then one can understand - she waited for the parents to return, she wanted to be caught!!! so tell me - why would the husband participate in something that would easily lead his crusty arsë to jail? i don't believe the man had a hand in the murder of the kids......he's just unfortunate to have been involved with a psychopath!
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
eagle,eye:
^^^ Efe,
I beg to disagree. So in your imagination, you believe that this young man will be a party to the killing of all his 4 children. Abeg tell me another story.

I'm saying he's not innocent.

He obviously had an inkling of what was going on.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

how did you know this?
was it confirmed she was pregnant or you are hanging on the coattails of "it was gathered....."?

So who give am belle? Abi na immaculate conception??

coogar: that bit should not tell you anything.....
the man was just vigilant to know that the underground tank was open - like the woman confirmed, they don't leave the tank open. there's no way a man would have his girlfriend murder 4 of his own children. what would motivate such evil? had the psychopath escaped after the deed then one can understand - she waited for the parents to return, she wanted to be caught!!! so tell me - why would the husband participate in something that would easily lead his crusty arsë to jail? i don't believe the man had a hand in the murder of the kids......he's just unfortunate to have been involved with a psychopath!

At least were getting somewhere. You now agree this man was involved with her - and she wasn't some random stalker that had the hots for him.

Having said that, you've missed a bit. Who had been calling him on his phone, even whilst he was at the burial??

This person called more than once - and from the tone of the story, he was needed back home URGENTLY.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by eagleeye2: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I'm saying he's not innocent.

He obviously had an inkling of what was going on.

he had an inkling to the killing of all four of his own children. How do you even begin to imagine that stuff? It is ridiculous.
Now if you blame him for getting involved with the woman, it is understandable. But having a fore knowledge to the killing of his children is over doing things.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by eagleeye2: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

At least were getting somewhere. You now agree this man was involved with her - and she wasn't some random stalker that had the hots for him.

Having said that, you've missed a bit. Who had been calling him on his phone, even whilst he was at the burial??

This person called more than once - and from the tone of the story, he was needed back home URGENTLY.

What if the woman was calling him to come and see her? what if the woman just said "if you like run, I will wait in your house till you get back?
How does that make the man an accomplice to the killing of 4 innocent children?
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

he had an inkling to the killing of all four of his own children. How do you even begin to imagine that stuff? It is ridiculous.
Now if you blame him for getting involved with the woman, it is understandable. But having a fore knowledge to the killing of his children is over doing things.

No.

What I'm saying is this: He was indirectly responsible for the deaths of his kids.

Sure, he didn't physically kill them, but IF he hadn't been involved with the lady in question, none of this would have happened. That's what most of the posters here have been saying.

Dress it any way you like, the fact remains that what's happened here is as a result of the man's indiscretions.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

What if the woman was calling him to come and see her? what if the woman just said "if you like run, I will wait in your house till you get back?
How does that make the man an accomplice to the killing of 4 innocent children?

If that truly were the case, then why the urgency on his part to get back home asap?
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by eagleeye2: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No.

What I'm saying is this: He was indirectly responsible for the deaths of his kids.

Sure, he didn't physically kill them, but IF he hadn't been involved with the lady in question, none of this would have happened. That's what most of the posters here have been saying.

Dress it any way you like, the fact remains that what's happened here is as a result of the man's indiscretions.

To some extent, I will say it was wrong that the man was in an extra marital affair.

But what Coogar is saying is that, ladies on this thread transferred the blame from whom actually is to be blamed (the woman) to another party (the man).
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by eagleeye2: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
if you asking a moral question, about the man's fidelity then the man is wrong. But if it is a legal question, then the blame is squarely on the woman who killed those children.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by coogar: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

anybody could have impregnated her - is this the first time a nigerian woman has falsely claimed mr okoro is responsible for her pregnancy? 40% of m-k-o abiola's children were not his!

i agreed for argument's sake
even if he was involved with the woman - how do we know this "involvement" wasn't decades ago? that's the point!!! some female psychopaths still nurture the dream of being with the guy that took their hymën eons ago. bush women they are - attaching so much importance to a piece of flesh!

so because he was called automatically means he must be involved? haba - which security agency do you work for? roflamo!!! somebody else might have called the husband - how are you so certain it was the psycho that called? you can only work with facts and not conjectures. there's no way a man would know his kids are in danger and he would still stay at a meaningless burial to eat pounded yam n egusi......it defies logic!

Efemena_xy:
If that truly were the case, then why the urgency on his part to get back home asap?

you mean they should have neglected the kids and party overnight? grin cheesy
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by eagleeye2: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Any which way you look at it, this man only shares the blame if it were a moral question about his fidelity to his wife.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

To some extent, I will say it was wrong that the man was in an extra marital affair.

But what Coogar is saying is that, ladies on this thread transferred the blame from whom actually is to be blamed (the woman) to another party (the man).

Of course it was wrong of him to get involved in an extra-marital affair.

What most ladies on this thread have done is simply point out that you have no one else to blame, but yourself, if you open up your doors to evil...and that's precisely what's happened here.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by coogar: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
eagle,eye:

thank you for the insight.......
a woman murdered 4 children and somehow the man is the culprit or the man must have sparked the reaction. the blame culture in nigeria can be very hilarious atimes - we never get to blame the culprit - it's always the victim. lose the wallet you kept in your backpocket and nigerians would blame you for foolishness........would the wallet have developed its own legs and walk away if there was no thief that nicked it?
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
eagle,eye:
if you asking a moral question, about the man's fidelity then the man is wrong. But if it is a legal question, then the blame is squarely on the woman who killed those children.

I'll concede with those points.

But don't forget, even from a legal point of view, the man can be charged with being an accomplice to the crime. Or why else was he arrested too?
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

thank you for the insight.......
a woman murdered 4 children and somehow the man is the culprit or the man must have sparked the reaction. the blame culture in nigeria can be very hilarious atimes - we never get to blame the culprit - it's always the victim. lose the wallet you kept in your backpocket and nigerians would blame you for foolishness........would the wallet have developed its own legs and walk away if there was no thief that nicked it?

Now you're going overboard here.

No one's absolved the woman of her guilt! Or am I missing something here?

It goes without reason that she's guilty and many have said so. BUT in addition to that, it's also being said that the man can't get off scot free. He is just as guilty - afterall, he introduced that woman into his life - abi?
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
coogar:

anybody could have impregnated her - is this the first time a nigerian woman has falsely claimed mr okoro is responsible for her pregnancy? 40% of m-k-o abiola's children were not his!

That's a far fetched assumption and not really applicable in this scenario.

coogar: i agreed for argument's sake
even if he was involved with the woman - how do we know this "involvement" wasn't decades ago? that's the point!!! some female psychopaths still nurture the dream of being with the guy that took their hymën eons ago. bush women they are - attaching so much importance to a piece of flesh!

You're going off on a tangent again.

Re the bolded: How you take know? Or are you speaking from experience Coogar? grin grin

coogar: so because he was called automatically means he must be involved? haba - which security agency do you work for? roflamo!!! somebody else might have called the husband - how are you so certain it was the psycho that called? you can only work with facts and not conjectures. there's no way a man would know his kids are in danger and he would still stay at a meaningless burial to eat pounded yam n egusi......it defies logic!

you mean they should have neglected the kids and party overnight? grin cheesy

They'd been there for what? An hour and yet he was keen to get back!

My guess is that she must have mentioned / threatened to harm his kids if he didn't get back asap.

Oh well, we can go back and forth on this. Fact remains that he's lost 4 innocent kids. $ innocent kids who most likely would still have been alive today if only he'd been able to control his JT.

Shikena!
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by coogar: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Efemena_xy:
Now you're going overboard here.
No one's absolved the woman of her guilt! Or am I missing something here?

you all have -
go back and read the comments again. people are blaming extra marital ish for the death of the children when the cause of death was a psycho. if every man that has engaged in extra marital ish loses all their children then there would be no kids in nigeria. extra-marital activity did not kill the kids, a woman did!

It goes without reason that she's guilty and many have said so . BUT in addition to that, it's also being said that the man can't get off scot free. He is just as guilty - afterall, he introduced that woman into his life - abi?

thanks for stating the obvious...... cheesy grin
so the man is equally guilty of what? murder? lolololol! unless you can prove this man paid a woman to have his kids murdered and told her to get caught, then you are just winding me up. the man is completely innocent!!!

Efemena_xy:
That's a far fetched assumption and not really applicable in this scenario.

it's very very applicable!
more often than not, women lie about the paternity of their pregnancy. you watch maury, jeremy kyle and what not. it's not everytime a woman speaks the truth about the father of her unborn child. sometimes, they have slept with so many men they don't even know which of them owns it so they just pick which is more convenient for them.

You're going off on a tangent again.
Re the bolded: How you take know? Or are you speaking from experience Coogar? grin grin

of course....
i must be a wizard to also know witches would go to hell. grin

They'd been there for what? An hour and yet he was keen to get back!

they left their children at home alone.......
under normal circumstances, one of them should have stayed with them or leave them in the custody of an adult. so it's quite normal that the man quickly wanted to get back to his kids.

My guess is that she must have mentioned / threatened to harm his kids if he didn't get back asap.

the more reason the man would be keen to quickly get back......which is a contrast to your claims that the man knew something about it. if he did, he wouldn't even receive any calls from the psychopath. he would have also stayed longer at the party to remove all suspicions from him and the plan would have also directed the psychopath to escape immediately after her deeds to remove all suspicion.

efemena, over to you.....

Oh well, we can go back and forth on this. Fact remains that he's lost 4 innocent kids. $ innocent kids who most likely would still have been alive today if only he'd been able to control his JT.
Shikena!

his inability to control his jt did not kill his children, a woman killed the kids.
if the miscontrol of a married man's jt automatically leads to the death of a married man's children then we would have heard of several cases like this unless you are saying this is the only cheating husband in the whole of nigeria.
Re: Adultery Gone Awry: As Mistress Strangles 4 Children Of Her Lover by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
No, he's not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Love Or Child Abuse? / Ember Month Wedding PROMO!!! / The Most Expensive Coffin In The World Costs N78 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.