Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

"I Almost Lost My Manhood During The Civil War'' - Obasanjo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Almost Lost My Manhood During The Civil War'' - Obasanjo (457 Views)

How We Almost Lost Our Lives Because Of A Woman.. / I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. / Reporter Almost Lost Her Job Because Her Beauty Was Distracting Footballers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Almost Lost My Manhood During The Civil War'' - Obasanjo by TeenageMoney(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
Follow @don4mula

Former president of Nigeria, President Olusegun Obasanjo is a very interesting man, he made a statement that shocked guests at an event he attended on Friday.

while speaking at the reception organized in his honour by the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, he revealed that shrapnel (metal fragment of a bullet or bomb) hit him around pelvic region at the war front.

The former Military Head of State said he was lucky to have survived the injury,which would have resulted in him not having children.

he made further stated that he does not regret participating in the biafran war, addingthat it was a fight that needed to be fought.

“I don’t have any regrets over some actions or decisions taken then, and I don’t have any apologies over that, because it was in the interest of all.”

(1) (Reply)

Bad Behaviours Of A Person You Learnt In Your Previous Relationships / 10 Principles Of Success / Court Of Hague Finds Shell Nigeria Guilty Of One Oil Spillage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.