Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Annie Idibia Narrates How 2face Finally Proposed To Her On Feb 14th - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Narrates How 2face Finally Proposed To Her On Feb 14th (1180 Views)

How 2face Idibia Lost N114 Million During Elections / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / (ITS OFFICIAL) D'banj Has Finally Proposed To His Girlfriend (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Narrates How 2face Finally Proposed To Her On Feb 14th by qwester: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Below is what she told Jara TV, a programme on Africa Magic, about that special day last year when her man of over 12 years finally asked her to marry him.

“He called me up one morning that I should meet him in Lagos so that we can hang out. He said his friends are around and they want to take us out. So, I agreed to see him. I remember it was a particular friend of ours that was around that day, although I would not like to mention his name.

"And when I got to Lagos that day, he was like ‘let’s go to the club.’ When we got to the club, the place was totally empty. Obviously confused, I asked him, baby, what are we doing here, it’s empty” and before I turned back, my brothers and friends showed up. I was so perplexed that I had to ask what everybody was doing around there and they said they heard we were there and they came.
more on backstage360..com

Re: Annie Idibia Narrates How 2face Finally Proposed To Her On Feb 14th by Ricpaula(f): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
[quote author=qwester]Below is what she told Jara TV, a programme on Africa Magic, about that special day last year when her man of over 12 years finally asked her to marry him.

“He called me up one morning that I should meet him in Lagos so that we can hang out. He said his friends are around and they want to take us out. So, I agreed to see him. I remember it was a particular friend of ours that was around that day, although I would not like to mention his name.

"And when I got to Lagos that day, he was like ‘let’s go to the club.’ When we got to the club, the place was totally empty. Obviously confused, I asked him, baby, what are we doing here, it’s empty” and before I turned back, my brothers and friends showed up. I was so perplexed that I had to ask what everybody was doing around there and they said they heard we were there and they came.
more on backstage360..com[/quote.guy I watched it that day too, you did not give the full gist

(1) (Reply)

Name The Top 10 Area Girls Celebrity Gossip Bloggers In Nigeria / Check Out Actress Uche Ogbodo's New Fiery Red Hair / Kim Kardashian & Baby Will Join Kanye West On Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.