Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? (1733 Views)

Exprienced Cleaners & House-keepers Needed Urgently In Abuja / 40 Exprienced Cleaners Needed / Exprienced Audit Senior Needed (port Harcourt Residence Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by Sewenmee: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
Anyone with useful info on UBA experienced hire interview should pls assist. Tx
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by georgee(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wen is ur interview, cos i received a text msg on fri to come for an interview at thier HQ. Date was missing frm the text, time is 6pm.
Were u an operations or marketing person in ur former bank?
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by Adesiji77: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
georgee: Wen is ur interview, cos i received a text msg on fri to come for an interview at thier HQ. Date was missing frm the text, time is 6pm.
Were u an operations or marketing person in ur former bank?

How did you apply?
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by georgee(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2013
Gave my CV to an insider mar 2012
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by demis(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls UBA interview is how many stages for the experienced hire and how fast is their recruitment process? i just did my interview on the 11th of this month in Abuja.

what is their salary like for BO and SBO the new scale?
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by georgee(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
demis: Pls UBA interview is how many stages for the experienced hire and how fast is their recruitment process? i just did my interview on the 11th of this month in Abuja.

what is their salary like for BO and SBO the new scale?
How did the interview go? Wat kinda questions wia asked
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by demis(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
@georgee, the interview went well, most of their question was based on what can you do in three month as a maketer and what was ur target as against your cabal size in your former bank, how will you explain the effect of the present economic situation in the country as it affect the banking industry? and so many other questions like that, it was a panel of three.
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by georgee(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2013
demis: @georgee, the interview went well, most of their question was based on what can you do in three month as a maketer and what was ur target as against your cabal size in your former bank, how will you explain the effect of the present economic situation in the country as it affect the banking industry? and so many other questions like that, it was a panel of three.
Thanx demis, buh i dnt av any marketting experience at all as if av always bn an operations person. Wil i be asked marketing or operations questions based on my CV?
Were u a marketer in ur former bank?
Re: UBA Exprienced Hire...Any info? by demis(m): 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
@georgee, I was a maketer in my fomer bank.your question will base on ur experience as operation staff nd some other general questions. Best of luck brO

(1) (Reply)

Cadbury Interview 2013 / Certified Automation Professional / Uba Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.