Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (439789 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
khennnie:

Congrats ∂ε̲̣ar Happy 4 u O,pls did U̶̲̥̅̊ chose EKSU 4 jamb??
My first choice to be precise
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by readone99(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
duffman: i av just checked jamb site and dey have uploaded admissn status on dier website..when i checked it..it wrote no admissn offered yet..has anyone checked it and has been offered admissn or unilorin hav nt release dier list
if d admission list is out wont u know? Why giving ur self unnecessary hypertension? undecided
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by khennnie(f): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anuoluwap:
My first choice to be precise

Ohk congratzz, Ama congratulate me too soon IJN #winks
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
readone99: if d admission list is out wont u know? Why giving ur self unnecessary hypertension? undecided
pls. Don't be harsh towards the poor guy now. Infact he was the first to break the news to me then i checked mine just now and thank God for what I saw. But my hope is still 50%
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
khennnie:

Ohk congratzz, Ama congratulate me too soon IJN #winks
Thank you. a big FAT Amen to ur prayer.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Admission list has turned 2 sumtin else....if it is nt out by Monday....September 2nd...let's fynd sumtin else †̥O̅ do....maybe Unilorin isn't admitting dis year•my tensed tot•bt xpectin it on September 1st sha
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Godwork: 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: UNILORIN TO JOIN ASUU STRIKE. This was a comment this afternoon by the school VC. Prof. Abdulganiy Ambali.
He said this due to the claim of ASUU members that unilorin will not be benefited at end of this strike bcoz of their decision to operate privately.
He emphasised that, that has been the greatest issue holding back the release of the skul admissn list.
Source: www.unilorin.edu.ng
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Help4rmme2u(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
i dont have much to say pals just check my profile and u wont regret it in lyf, there z something hidden there and i wont lyk to spam on this website, check my signature, lucky u
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
God@work:
BREAKING NEWS: UNILORIN TO JOIN ASUU STRIKE. This was a comment this afternoon by the school VC. Prof. Abdulganiy Ambali.
He said this due to the claim of ASUU members that unilorin will not be benefited at end of this strike bcoz of their decision to operate privately.
He emphasised that, that has been the greatest issue holding back the release of the skul admissn list.
fut akure released thier list....are dey not on strike,.......unilag released thier list...are they not on strike too.............that is not an excuse to tell us,the strike dosnt hold any skool down from releasing thier list,omg,.....am seriously getting angry about the whole stuff about skool.....na to go find job with my national diploma.......
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
Becos of the strike maybe the admission list wil be delayed til ending of November.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
God@work:
direct souce please :/
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
OmoUSH: Becos of the strike maybe the admission list wil be delayed til ending of November.
source please
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
God@work:

GIBBERISH! Unilorin is not on strike. I'm a medical student there, had lectures today, have an exam tomorrow.

I wonder why some people lack what to do and/ common sense and will just cook up a story for no logical reason.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
God@work:
...IF UNILORIN SHLD JOIN ASUU ACCORDING TO YOU,THEN IT IS AS BAD AS OTHER INSTITUTIONS UNDER ASUU...I CAN SEE IT'S STANDARD OF EDU REDUCING... WHY PPLE ALWAYS PREFER THEM IS BECAUSE THEIR ACADEMIC CALENDER IS VERY FAST...NA WA FOR THIS AMBALI OOO
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by davees4real(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jamb jst release admission status checkin on dier webpage dz afetrnoon....i noticed dz frm a source in d thread n i qiuckly rush down to check my admission status...d rply was sorry no admission given yet...z any1 in d same shoe as me....pls i need rply asap
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
If unilorin should join Assu strike then they are No More BETA BY FAR. Admission status now on jamb site. www.jamb.org.ng
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by davees4real(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pls z it dat unilorin ar yet to upload dier admission on jamb website or wat....HBP don almost kill me for here ooo...any aspirant shd jst rply me plssss palsss[color=#000099][/color]
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by davees4real(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=classicdzeko]pls av u checked urs??...wat was d rply
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by classicdzeko(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
[quote author=davees4real][/quote]No admission yet
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
Oga ooo..
So only few people have checked...
Instead of you to go and check on jamb website and let's know if unilorin has submitted its list,you are here arguing about unilorin ASUU strike...mtcheew!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bakrabas: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
See d falacy of malapropism,du u knw wat hapend 2 som 48 lecturers of unilorin who planed 2 join ASUU strike 8/10yrs ago? Dey lost their job.Unilorin is nt unda ASUU n dey r payin certain amount c d union.plz tink deeply b4 u caus cmotion here
God@work:
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
Although i'm not sure if unilorin is on strike.
silent don:

GIBBERISH! Unilorin is not on strike. I'm a medical student there, had lectures today, have an exam tomorrow.

I wonder why some people lack what to do and/ common sense and will just cook up a story for no logical reason.
but as a medic,you should know ASUU strike doesnt affect clinical students,....
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
silent don:

he didnt say unilorin is on strike.... He said 'unilorin to JOIN strike' nd he also gave his source, xo hez nt d 1 dat formed it.... All izz well #peace#
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
You people should check jamb site and tell us something na...
Simplifier?..hv u checked?..
Where's acecube
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bakrabas: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2013
Unilorin is not under ASUU...and 2 doz who cnt jst wai8 4 d list,shebi d thread jst reach 106 ni,u nva c anytin.i rmba wel durin ma tym in 2010/2011 d thread reached 1,379 if nt mor dan dat.it has bcm d tradition of Unilorin,dey dnt normaly realiz dir list on tym
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Alhasan1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Admission delayed is admission denied. May Allah crown our efforts. It is obstreperous!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
hurray!!! my brother was just admited n accounting this afternoon on jamb web.......lets celebrate ooo i will post his jamb reg here later when i colect it for everyone to see ooooo ...... Am happy for him sha.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Newtoon: 5:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lolz, Unilorin is not under ASUU ke, guy stop saying rubbish,
It's like you don't even know the full form of ASUU
ACADEMIC STAFF UNION OF UNIVERSITIES....
UNILORIN na Polytechnic abi ??
ASUU has its chapter in every Nigerian Universities!!

CONFIRMED: UNIBEN 2013/2014 FIRST ADMISSION LIST IS OUT ON JAMB SITE

76 Degree-awarding institution have submitted their First Admission List to JAMB.
I guess they are uploading it Alphabetically, if it is so,
after UNIBEN, na UNICAL remain, then after that na UNILORIN...
So, chill till tomorrow!

Remember this prayer "we shall all be admitted" is rubbish... They can't admit all you..
I just pray that YOU WILL BE AMONG THE LUCKY ONES!!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bakr_abas: Unilorin is not under ASUU...and 2 doz who cnt jst wai8 4 d list,shebi d thread jst reach 106 ni,u nva c anytin.i rmba wel durin ma tym in 2010/2011 d thread reached 1,379 if nt mor dan dat.it has bcm d tradition of Unilorin,dey dnt normaly realiz dir list on tym
formally, d maximum page on #land was 100pages, it was jst rectified last yr, coz dat 1379 amazes me ooo...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Unilorin is part of ASUU but they are silly enough nt to join strikes
Newtoon: Lolz, Unilorin is not under ASUU ke, guy stop saying rubbish,
It's like you don't even know the full form of ASUU
ACADEMIC STAFF UNION OF UNIVERSITIES....
UNILORIN na Polytechnic abi ??
ASUU has its chapter in every Nigerian Universities!!

CONFIRMED: UNIBEN 2013/2014 FIRST ADMISSION LIST IS OUT ON JAMB SITE

76 Degree-awarding institution have submitted their First Admission List to JAMB.
I guess they are uploading it Alphabetically, if it is so,
after UNIBEN, na UNICAL remain, then after that na UNILORIN...
So, chill till tomorrow!

Remember this prayer "we shall all be admitted" is rubbish... They can't admit all you..
I just pray that YOU WILL BE AMONG THE LUCKY ONES!!!!
mtcheew...ur analysis is wrong...
Cos.....unilag has bn out since mawnin.....so unilorin shld hv bn out,maybe they didnt submit list or most pple hvnt checked
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by olumidaie(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
Bakr_abas: See d falacy of malapropism,du u knw wat hapend 2 som 48 lecturers of unilorin who planed 2 join ASUU strike 8/10yrs ago? Dey lost their job.Unilorin is nt unda ASUU n dey r payin certain amount c d union.plz tink deeply b4 u caus cmotion here

"falacy of malapropism" lol, u don become Obahaigboncheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

back to the matter, the poster didn't state it himself. HE GAVE A SOURCE FROM UNILORIN SITE. IT WAS THE VICE-CHANCELLOR THAT STATED IT HIMSELF.

Always check very well before you reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.