Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,943 members, 7,863,341 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440926 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ola4shure(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gud day all, jst want to tell u pple to kul down, cos when dey wil finally offer the admission is not all of u dat will be givin in the 1st place, with this high tension on u guys, some might fall sick when dey check theirs and see no admission is given yet. U sud just keep it kul, and wait for the best, I kuld remember last year I think dey realease it in aug and I'm telling u dat mine was not giving until oct, some even Dec, the keypoint is dat never lose hope and press the important botton imidiately u see dat urs was not given. And @ the end u shall al celeberate. See u @ better by far
God bless Geology!
God bless NASS!
And God Bless Unilorin
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
o men i was in campus yesterday friday to submit my credentials to somebody ,to my greatest surprise what i was told by my uncle who works in unilorin he said absolutely nothing is been done on the adms list for now that they will start working on the list from next week and it may last for a week or two and he said the list may be delayed till the end of sep.confirm!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ellaberry5050(f): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tajudeen40: o men i was in campus yesterday friday to submit my credentials to somebody ,to my greatest surprise what i was told by my uncle who works in unilorin he said absolutely nothing is been done on the adms list for now that they will start working on the list from next week and it may last for a week or two and he said the list may be delayed till the end of sep.confirm!
iono y am nt blivin wateva u sae on dis trend.....i hop u knw wat u ar sayin vewi well...cos its confirmed dat b4 thursdae d list wud b graciousli out nd more dan 3 pple av confirmed it on dis trend sooooo!!!!! Beta talk GASKIYA if nt na MUTU'A sur u

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
mystolad:

Wasere...
It took unilorin almost 2months to clear me despite been on the 1st batch admssn list.the frustration was so much that I almost resigned to fate den.
As said by choose 4 me, save ur energy for wia it wl b needed 'utmostly'.
Lol. my ex entered last year too. It got to a stage dat her dad started calling my fone directly abt d clearance. It took close to a month. Better by stress.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by breezyboyswag: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Covenant University bans female students from using makeup. massive breakups just reported from Covenant University, Boys no recognize their GF's again

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by GCalculus: 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
ADMISSION LIST IS QUANTITATIVELY LOADED!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All Unilorin aspirants are advice to like facebook page of UNILORIN FRESHER FORUM and benefit from All campus info,get all the secret to survive and make scholars C.G.P.A points in 100L palaba get accomodation on campus(secure hostels on campus with assistance to just 75 students and above but girls hostels takes 80% chances to boys').Report complaints on this page or contact Student Affairs on this page even if ur admission is denied.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by flaive(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
@ellaberry. are u a northerner or do u riside there. just asking
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ellaberry5050:
iono y am nt blivin wateva u sae on dis trend.....i hop u knw wat u ar sayin vewi well...cos its confirmed dat b4 thursdae d list wud b graciousli out nd more dan 3 pple av confirmed it on dis trend sooooo!!!!! Beta talk GASKIYA if nt na MUTU'A sur u
Seconded
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Acecube: i feel your pain bro. anatomy or physiology ?
physiology N u?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tajudeen40: o men i was in campus yesterday friday to submit my credentials to somebody ,to my greatest surprise what i was told by my uncle who works in unilorin he said absolutely nothing is been done on the adms list for now that they will start working on the list from next week and it may last for a week or two and he said the list may be delayed till the end of sep.confirm!
U̶̲̥̅̊ shld have nt put dis single word 'confirm' dere,U̶̲̥̅̊ shld've put doubtin or nt sure
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
mystolad: Quite sure that in few days/weeks,hmmm....dia wl b change of power, those who post often nw wil av to consult doz seldom posters of nw, cos dey wl champion d thread den.
Experience of stallites wil b summoned,aggressn wl b transferred,doz not admitted wil feel betrayed by dia fellow nairalander cos everybody wl b busy doing one tin or d oda.
B4 d end of the month,wat u ll c more on d thread is ' I want a room mate', 'call me for accommodation', 'I cudnt book hostel sha', 'my level adviser is too strict', ' how can I change my state of origin?' Etc. grin

Here is an example...(@moderator pls dnt ban me 4 ds)

www.nairaland.com/832212/unilorin-2012-2013-admissions/189

Qualitygoddy was a seldom poster den...buh later championed the thread alongside angelmay,flutter,tee gurl etc.gringrin

SEYIKP and Al-hasan,I pray u guys av reason to testify ds year concerning ur admission.

I rep #CIS..*ICS to d fullest
U try bro
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sunmax01(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
erimakosamuel: Truth abt naija husbands...........there was a group of men gathered at a church conference on how to live in a loving relationship
wit ur wife.the men were asked,how many of u luv ur wife? All the men raised their hands.they were asked ''when was d last time u
told ur wife u loved her? Some men answered today,some yestaday,majority didnt remember. The men wer then told to tak their cell
phones and send the followin text to their wife: I LOVE U SWEETHEART. Then the men were told to exchange phones so one can read
the other wife's reply to the love message. Here are some of their replies; (1) have ur impregnanted som1 again? (2) that was
then,not now (3) u wan borrow money abi ? (4) wat did u do again ? I wont forgive u dis time. (5) meaning ? (6) is dat a new song ?
(7) am i dreamin ? (cool God don catch u,if u dont tell me who dis message is actually for, u wil die today!! (9) u dis man!! I asked u to
stop drinking! Ba (10) abeg na who be dis ?
funny one...u try jawe

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
Abass toheeb: Am realy sad abt dis situatn dat unilorin dey do 4 us,since i enter dis new month i no feel hapi,al tinkin of hw dis yr wil benefit 4 me,most of my frnds who took oder institution ar nw enjoyin d hapines since dey hve receive dere admision slip...oh God don't let dis yr to be wasted 4 me again,as i do ABU LAST YR wit 284 in dere PUME N without given any admision,here i'm @ unilorin dis yr,i knw al my sadnes i've since last yr wil turn to joy dis yr 4 me N Also wishes my Oders BBF aspirant same...
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
*passing by* *yawns* *moves to next thread*

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
erimakosamuel: Truth abt naija husbands...........there was a group of men gathered at a church conference on how to live in a loving relationship
wit ur wife.the men were asked,how many of u luv ur wife? All the men raised their hands.they were asked ''when was d last time u
told ur wife u loved her? Some men answered today,some yestaday,majority didnt remember. The men wer then told to tak their cell
phones and send the followin text to their wife: I LOVE U SWEETHEART. Then the men were told to exchange phones so one can read
the other wife's reply to the love message. Here are some of their replies; (1) have ur impregnanted som1 again? (2) that was
then,not now (3) u wan borrow money abi ? (4) wat did u do again ? I wont forgive u dis time. (5) meaning ? (6) is dat a new song ?
(7) am i dreamin ? (cool God don catch u,if u dont tell me who dis message is actually for, u wil die today!! (9) u dis man!! I asked u to
stop drinking! Ba (10) abeg na who be dis ?
lolz
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ellaberry5050(f): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
flaive: @ellaberry. are u a northerner or do u riside there. just asking
noooo am nt jawe bt i once lived dere nd i seldomly visit dere
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by walex2bad(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
i tot u said uniport nd kwasu offered u admission, wetin else u qo do 4 ilorin.. U wan dey qo d 3 skulz??
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2013
walex2bad: i tot u said uniport nd kwasu offered u admission, wetin else u qo do 4 ilorin.. U wan dey qo d 3 skulz??
My tots exactly
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by GCalculus: 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
PRAY ......and have faith.its now
ADMISSION LIST IS QUANTITATIVELY
LOADED!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All Unilorin aspirants are advice to like
facebook page of UNILORIN FRESHER
FORUM and benefit from All campus info,get all the secret to survive and
make scholars C.G.P.A points in 100L
palaba get accomodation on campus
(secure hostels on campus with
assistance to just 75 students and above
but girls hostels takes 80% chances to boys').Report complaints on this page or
contact Student Affairs on this page
even if ur admission is denied.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
The page is only for those that trust God.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by GCalculus: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
PRAY ......and have faith.its now
ADMISSION LIST IS QUANTITATIVELY
LOADED!!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All Unilorin aspirants are advice to like
facebook page of UNILORIN FRESHER
FORUM and benefit from All campus info,get all the secret to survive and
make scholars C.G.P.A points in 100L
palaba get accomodation on campus
(secure hostels on campus with
assistance to just 75 students and above
but girls hostels takes 80% chances to boys').Report complaints on this page or
contact Student Affairs on this page
even if ur admission is denied.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
The page is only for those that trust God for admission and not overconfident aspirants
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
No1 post: Unilorin list is totally ready. I swear! The list will be uploaded before tomorrow night. All those peepz saying that D Vc is yet to sign as he is in Hilmalayas or where ever are ignorant. This is Goverment work. He can't travel without doing his duty on the admission matter. If u know the way the list is being manipulated before it is released, then u wil understand the delay. I am telling u that by Monday, the link will officially appear..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
OmoUSH: No1 post: Unilorin list is totally ready. I swear! The list will be uploaded before tomorrow night. All those peepz saying that D Vc is yet to sign as he is in Hilmalayas or where ever are ignorant. This is Goverment work. He can't travel without doing his duty on the admission matter. If u know the way the list is being manipulated before it is released, then u wil understand the delay. I am telling u that by Monday, the link will officially appear..
like ghost...
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Goddon32(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
Al dos waitin 4 unilory merit list shuld just stop n hope 4 d second list becus i hav it on gud authority dat d merit list had being Realis long tim ago
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
OmoUSH: No1 post: Unilorin list is totally ready. I swear! The list will be uploaded before tomorrow night. All those peepz saying that D Vc is yet to sign as he is in Hilmalayas or where ever are ignorant. This is Goverment work. He can't travel without doing his duty on the admission matter. If u know the way the list is being manipulated before it is released, then u wil understand the delay. I am telling u that by Monday, the link will officially appear..
K bruh buh sum1 jez sed dey've nt startd workn on it
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by breezyboyswag: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
UNILORIN 1st Admission List 2013/2014, Officially Out
September 7, 2013by VNTI Leave a Comment
This is to inform the general public and all concerned persons that the UniversityOf Ilorin, has released her first provisional UNILORIN admission Listof admittedpersons in all degree programmes offered by the Universityfor the 2013/2014 academic session.
According to our report the first batch UNILORIN admission Listof the UniversityOf Ilorin, earlier published by JAMBhas now been published online by the Institutionfor public access and can be checked on the University website here.

Source -VNTI
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Wisepac: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
I read it on facebuk nw dat the first admission list is out. U ppl shud go nd confirm it
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ademola804: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Aydesmond: it is true
ur broda is nt sure,, we resumin on 23rd...d list cn nt come out in ending
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ can knw dis is false.....wen did Jamb release Unilorin's list?
My advice....dn't blieve evrytin U̶̲̥̅̊ see on dis so called blogs Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd websites
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hmm!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
breezyboyswag: UNILORIN 1st Admission List 2013/2014, Officially Out
This is to inform the general public and all concerned persons that the UniversityOf Ilorin, has released her first provisional UNILORIN admission Listof admittedpersons in all degree programmes offered by the Universityfor the 2013/2014 academic session.
According to our report the first batch UNILORIN admission Listof the UniversityOf Ilorin, earlier published by JAMBhas now been published online by the Institutionfor public access and can be checked on the University website here.

Source -VNTI
Earlier published by Jamb....na lie

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by iamJoy(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
breezyboyswag: UNILORIN 1st Admission List 2013/2014, Officially Out

Source -VNTI
VNTI nd COMSIT is nt incorporated bro, I ll visit ur blog nd drop 1 comment sha...I kno say na view nd comment u dey hustle 4. *big smile
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
iamJoy: VNTI nd COMSIT is nt incorporated bro, I ll visit ur blog nd drop 1 comment sha...I kno say na view nd comment u dey hustle 4. *big smile
Na so nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.