Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440729 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2013
simplifier:
Actually thought i was the only one who saw dat error, @KOONBEY, pls edit that post... WE go get admission o
please check the post again,the statements there are mutually exclusive. What I mean is;if the list is out,we will know on this Thread cos definitely,some will be admitted. If no one here has been admitted,then the list has not been released niyen. Hope this clears the air.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2013
koonbey:

Guy be reasonable na,is it only house of reps and emir's palace candidates they will offer admission??

Nobody is disputing that some people have been guaranteed,even offered admission unofficially,what we are saying is that the official List is not out,I mean;has anyone you know checked the portal or JAMB site and seen "offered admission"??
haa kai, y cnt you read and understand? Am telling you the area where mago mago for admission usually take place first. U dey cry, se if av neva witness such before. Se i go give you first info ni. Av witness situations where by pple dnt even sit for post ume and their name came wit first list, av seen situation whereby. After matriculation person still dey get admission. Guy sebi na naija we dey na. So if i tel u that person don get admission before the list is officially out, se na new stuff?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lexy99: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: does anyone on this thread submit to emir list? Ilorin house of rep? Etc guy i cnt shout. Leg pass leg. I don't pray you pple should believe me self. Every one of us we see admission. Bt i repeat leg pass leg. If you are an indegene you go understand. There are some special candidate that na for their room they will come and give them admission letter before anyone of you smell admission. This website you are relying on. Sebi na human being dey behind it. So tell me what can't be possible. I repeat i don't even pray that you pple believe me. Continue your argument. Am off
whatever dude,jez show us ur own admission status if u're as sure.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: haa kai, y cnt you read and understand? Am telling you the area where mago mago for admission usually take place first. U dey cry, se if av neva witness such before i go give you first info ni. Av witness situations where by pple dnt even sit for post ume and their name came wit first list, av seen situation whereby. After matriculation person still dey get admission. Guy sebi na naija we dey na. So if i tel u that person don get admission before the list is officially out, se na new stuff?
we are both saying the same thing,I know there's "mago mago" involved and some people already have the admission...but I'm saying the LIST has not been released,the totality of those who have gotten admission through whatever means.u get
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 09, 2013
Lexy99: whatever dude,jez show us ur own admission status if u're as sure.
are you dumb. Must i be among those pple am talking abt. My and yours will come legally nt by the illegal stuff i dey talk abt
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: are you dumb. Must i be among those pple am talking abt. My and yours will come legally nt by the illegal stuff i dey talk abt
Den show us dose oda pple or r dey nt ♈ōϋя close relatives?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Where's the Bruv who said IT'S been pasted in the admissions office,please confirm na.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 09, 2013
karferguso:
Den show us dose oda pple or r dey nt ♈ōϋя close relatives?
lol. So i go bring dem come nairaland. Guy let forget this stuff. Only an empty barrel dey shout. Hw u dey
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: lol. So i go bring dem come nairaland. Guy let forget this stuff. Only an empty barrel dey shout. Hw u dey
K m Ǧ☺☺ϑ,U̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2013
;DGuys u need to protest. Yes! Undeserving People are secretly getting admission, and u peeps are all here folding arms. I pray u wil never re-write JAMB. There is a saying that says, Give no peace to oppression but violence.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2013
ALLAH,please don't let me regret choosing unilorin this year.Ameen.Because even wit my score i still dey fear cos d school is d best(among d top 9ja uni)wen it comes to manipulation.LORD save me.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kolamark(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2013
I just called my sis dat is a 300l chemistry student in ilorin...... she said that it is a big lie.....d list hv nt been posted...... she said unilorin hv been trying to b d best in doing everything online and day can't even think of posting d list in d school, it will bring d school down..... xo guys relax d list is nt yet out
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2013
kolamark: I just called my sis dat is a 300l chemistry student in ilorin...... she said that it is a big lie.....d list hv nt been posted...... she said unilorin hv been trying to b d best in doing everything online and day can't even think of posting d list in d school, it will bring d school down..... xo guys relax d list is nt yet out
your sister is right. And did anyone ever say the list av being posted
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
In other words there's a secret admission list hidden from the common people and only connected people can check. Hmm. SMH.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Una just dey fight and curse each other..
Including those that were offering prayers and the amenees.

''Worrying is an act of arrogance, when you have God with you ''. So stop the e-hating guys. You can communicate without e-fighting and name calling.

Btw.. For some days i've been finding it difficult to view images on nairaland as they appear slant and blurred, While in places of smileys i see green horizontal lines PLS IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING SAME ?.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: your sister is right. And did anyone ever say the list av being posted
Yeah You Said Its Been Pasted In Hardcopy In Different Faculties.

I Shall Be Looking Forward To You Calling Me A Fool!!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dygeasy: Yeah You Said Its Been Pasted In Hardcopy In Different Faculties.

dygeasy, chill man.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Acecube: Una just dey fight and curse each other..
Including those that were offering prayers and the amenees.

''Worrying is an act of arrogance, when you have God with you ''. So stop the e-hating guys. You can communicate without e-fighting and name calling.

Btw.. For some days i've been finding it difficult to view images on nairaland as they appear slant and blurred, While in places of smileys i see green horizontal lines PLS IS ANYONE EXPERIENCING SAME ?.
Ɣξα̲̅h yh
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dygeasy: Yeah You Said Its Been Pasted In Hardcopy In Different Faculties.

may God forgive you if it was me that said that. U beta read this thread well bro.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kolamark(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: your sister is right. And did anyone ever say the list av being posted

u guys said xo.... I can recall dat toheebjay
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by adefolakol(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
am a student of d school,d list is nt available 4 nw...if d list is owt it will be on d sch websyt as news..xo kip praying brodas nd sistas...wias d academic calender for nxt session is nt yet owt..u kan contact me 4 mre info...07066324128 on watsapp or 2go
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
I dnt knw when gbogbolet turn to omoush. Wt i was saying was dt admission is going illegally. And omoush said list as being pasted 4 sch. Ogao. God u dey c your son o, na crime e neva comit pple dey put 4 im neck

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
karferguso:
Or did U̶̲̥̅̊ sneak a peek into d list?
yap. It's God's gift
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
karferguso:
Ɣξα̲̅h yh
kafer i no see wetin u write oh. I'm using nokia 3310 porsche with home theatre and fridge plus application for admission list checking.. Pls write without those effects bro grin
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
2013/2014 Pre-Admission Screening
Exercise
INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS
The Kwara State Polytechnic invites all
candidates who have applied for admission
into the Institution to register for the
screening exercise through the following link:
www.kwarapoly.edu.ng
PAYMENT MODE
The sum of N3,500.00 (exclusive of Bank
Charges) is to be paid for the screening
exercise through the use of Verve ATM or
Naira Master card online.
Applicants should note the following:
a. They should come along with:
i. JAMB online Result Slip for the 2013 UTME
(JAMB Applicants)
ii. A copy of Application Form for Pre-ND, ND
Part-Time, HND Full-Time and Part-Time
applicants
iii. Schedule Slip after making the online
payment and registration
b. JAMB candidates will use their JAMB
Registration Numbers for the Screening, while
the others will use their FORM NUMBERS i.e
the number on the Application Form.
N.B
a. Any candidate found to have edited the
JAMB Score will automatically be disqualified
b. Candidates with indecent dressing will be
disallowed from taking part in the screening
exercise.
c. Candidates involved in impersonation will be
handed over to the Police
d. Candidates should come only on the day and
time allotted to them.
e. No Handsets, writing materials, or Hand-
bags will be allowed into the Halls or premises
of the examinations.
Continue your registration with the link below:
https://kwarapoly.waeup.org
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2013
adefolakol: am a student of d school,d list is nt available 4 nw...if d list is owt it will be on d sch websyt as news..xo kip praying brodas nd sistas...wias d academic calender for nxt session is nt yet owt..u kan contact me 4 mre info...07066324128 on watsapp or 2go
Noted
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: 2013/2014 Pre-Admission Screening
Exercise
www.kwarapoly.edu.ng
PAYMENT MODE
(JAMB Applicants)
applicants
payment and registration
N.B
exercise.
time allotted to them.
of the examinations.
U̶̲̥̅̊ miss way?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Acecube: kafer i no see wetin u write oh. I'm using nokia 3310 porsche with home theatre and fridge plus application for admission list checking.. Pls write without those effects bro grin
Lolz....I meant i'm xperiencin wat u're also xperiencing
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Gbogbolet: 2013/2014 Pre-Admission Screening
Exercise
www.kwarapoly.edu.ng
PAYMENT MODE
(JAMB Applicants)
applicants
payment and registration
N.B
exercise.
time allotted to them.
of the examinations.
Shey dis place resemble Kwara Poly ko.Abi u no fit go paste am dere
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Herbarium: Shey dis place resemble Kwara Poly ko.Abi u no fit go paste am dere
the guy was offering options na, what if ilorin list no come out till next year ? ...lolz
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Herbarium: Shey dis place resemble Kwara Poly ko.Abi u no fit go paste am dere
haha haha. As i guessed. I intentionally post it here, i know that u pple dnt knw hw to present words, u always. Barking, nt until u cry pple go recgonise you for this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.