Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440750 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
classicdzeko: guy dnt compare uniport with unilorin
uniport is more beautiful intimes of infacstructure than ilorin but the only thing u will tell me to acept is the calibre of prof and lecturers and maybe descent dressing but if not uniport was also establish in 1975
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Tajudeen40(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
wait o" after all this rush rush to see admission list ,when u graduate where u won see work self.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bond008(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tajudeen40: wait o" after all this rush rush to see admission list ,when u graduate where u won see work self.
leave that to God. cos He alone holds the future. Why you bordered any way? Jesus bless you.
#shalom

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sulkay32(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
Dats yur own few... God wil surely provide work
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Samboot(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tajudeen40: uniport is more beautiful intimes of infacstructure than ilorin but the only thing u will tell me to acept is the calibre of prof and lecturers and maybe descent dressing but if not uniport was also establish in 1975
guy, shout up jor.. Why U dey disturb us with dis ur uniport parol, how e take consern us here?? Uniport don give U admission, good and fine, as nobody hold U down, dey go nah.. No allow me swear for U ooh, cos U're really beginning to irritate me..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
ayawori: 7:00pm On Aug 01
OmoUSH:
THE LIST WILL BE OUT LATEST FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER COS
THE SCHOOL IS RESUMING ENDING OF THE SAME MONTH. Don't
try to ask me my source cos it is the fact. Prepare 4 ur admission
from now! grin. tongue . Lol. Wat did ur source give as d reason for delay.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
ayawori: 7:00pm On Aug 01
OmoUSH:
THE LIST WILL BE OUT LATEST FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER COS
THE SCHOOL IS RESUMING ENDING OF THE SAME MONTH. Don't
try to ask me my source cos it is the fact. Prepare 4 ur admission
from now! grin. tongue . Lol. Wat did ur source give as d reason for delay.
*YAWNS* Actually, we are stil in first week. Expect it tomorow or later, before this present week runs out. But u are a bad words keeper. Lol

Am sorry if i might av offend anyone here, pls. I just had a troublesome and stressful day. Life aint fun, anyway. Sometimes over controversies turn one to a miserable sadist.

In a week tym, some people here will start talking about registeration wahala, payment of school fees, accomodation and the rest. Kai! Unilorin registeration na war. Yet, after the four or five years in school, job may be another topic. This so-called Nation sef. May the Creator hear the pleas of our lives. Admission tinz.

PROGRESS FOR ALL
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
bammy2050: @Mystolade I hail u oo boss! My yet to be unilorites, u guys shuld chill nd wait 4 d official announcement on UIL's website nd dnt listen to news 4rm 3rd parties dat wont make u mind gather....Guess jamb confirmation of those names is wat is delaying the list....I understand ur plights cos I've once been in ur shoes(sometimes in 2011).I knw u all cant wait 2 be here,bt u've still gat 2 wait noni....1 luv.
Bammyboy! Aburo mi to sure. Bro mystolad,I hail o.............and U over anxious aspirants. Can't wait to see u guys in better by stress campus.....dis is d 1 of d so called Stress Unilorin entails. More awaits u once u gt admitted
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
OmoUSH:
*YAWNS* Actually, we are stil in first week. Expect it tomorow or later, before this present week runs out. But u are a bad words keeper. Lol

Am sorry if i might av offend anyone here, pls. I just had a troublesome and stressful day. Life aint fun, anyway. Sometimes over controversies turn one to a miserable sadist.

In a week tym, some people here will start talking about registeration wahala, payment of school fees, accomodation and the rest. Kai! Unilorin registeration na war. Yet, after the four or five years in school, job may be another topic. This so-called Nation sef. May the Creator hear the pleas of our lives. Admission tinz.

PROGRESS FOR ALL
dis is d second week. Today being 9th September.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by aykay45(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
crowther15: Enuf is Enuf for what have bin seein with my eyes 2day. Am a native of kwara state buh one thing about our culture is that we tend 2 give out something base on religious belief and where u come from. Cant believe what am hearing that Emir too has his own candidate, chai may God help unilorin with their prefential treatment among indegene. That scene can neva happen in UI just dnt knw what 2 say.
Wahs ur point abeg, y u no apply for UI for ur info its called slot and stakeholders are entitled to it, everywhere even UI(dahs if its nt worse dan Unilorin as per slot allocation)
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Profzuby: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
When skl is on strike, is it pusibu 4 dem to release admsn list? And is FUTMINNA not on strike?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Profzuby: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Has anybody been offered admisn from school admisn status checking portal? I need an urgent rply to comfirm a rumour pls asap.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Ibrahymoba: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
Profzuby: Has anybody been offered admisn from school admisn status checking portal? I need an urgent rply to comfirm a rumour pls asap.
Nobody is admitted yet..Cool your temper.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ephbe1960: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
i guess someting Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ coming up on der site... I pray allah grant our hrt desire.... G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ nyt.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 12:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Ibrahymoba: I av just came bak 4rm d V.C's ofice and I see no reason Alhasan
wrote him a leta cos he was busy readin it while I walkd into his
ofice and I pointed my AK87 gun at his forehead,he shouted 'pls
let me live' wit tears of sorrow rolin down his cheek...I said to him
'I'm nt Boko' he replied 'yes sir,I know cos its bin written on ur
shirt the 2013/2014 Unilorin aspirants' and I told him wit mercy that I
shal let him live witout pulin my triger bt listen sir,u r 2 release d
list befor 13th of this month,he replied 'it wil surely b out b4
den thou I am currently enjoying this thread cos its full of lie that's what make me halt the release of the list'. I asked 'how many namez do u have on d list? He said 'abt
sir and we ar makin arrangement on hw to employ d deprived
ones.
My last request sir! 'if d list is nt out b4 13th what should I do? He
replid 'u can take my broda Mystokad'
I was angry and I replid Mystolad is my broda I wil nt take him bt I
shal take Omoush ur son.And I walked out....

If I catch u ehn.....

bammy2050: @Mystolade I hail u oo boss! My yet to be unilorites, u guys shuld chill nd wait 4 d official announcement on UIL's website nd dnt listen to news 4rm 3rd parties dat wont make u mind gather....Guess jamb confirmation of those names is wat is delaying the list....I understand ur plights cos I've once been in ur shoes(sometimes in 2011).I knw u all cant wait 2 be here,bt u've still gat 2 wait noni....1 luv.

Neyoor: Bammyboy! Aburo mi to sure. Bro mystolad,I hail o.............and U over anxious aspirants. Can't wait to see u guys in better by stress campus.....dis is d 1 of d so called Stress Unilorin entails. More awaits u once u gt admitted
@bammy,@neyoor sup wit u guys? Its bn a while. 08068510347,kindly beep.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Lol......nothing like slot in u.i
aykay45:
Wahs ur point abeg, y u no apply for UI for ur info its called slot and stakeholders are entitled to it, everywhere even UI(dahs if its nt worse dan Unilorin as per slot allocation)
They release thei post utme result in a 'list' form...You will see the names of everybody that applied in each department and their scores....
If for example,u chose pharmacy,..The ume quota for pharmacy in u.i is 65...After the putme,just look at the result,if u r among d top 65,you r in(regardless of sex,religion.tribe,connection,choice),if u r nt among d 65...#lobatan....na come back nxt yr tinz....
Buh people with abt 2 marks less than cutoff may get admission on 2nd list cos some of the people on the merit list may not pay acceptance fee(probably because they got admission elsewhere)...if it happens,they pick d nxt man on d result list...
1st and 2nd choice hv equal rights......
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 10, 2013
This unilorin is really up to something...
They aint just transparent....
And all these V.C Son-Loyalists and admission Officer-Loyalists wl not allow us to rest.
I sha dey watch d movie sha!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 5:10am On Sep 10, 2013
aykay45:
what are u saying? I chose both schools and UI will neva have any special candidate as we do in unilorin. Once u get shortlist for postume and u cross 50% in post ume u already admitted compare to where there canditate 4rm royals house & govnor, it wil neva apen in UI
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 5:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
They release thei post utme result in a 'list' form...You will see the names of everybody that applied in each department and their scores....
If for example,u chose pharmacy,..The ume quota for pharmacy in u.i is 65...After the putme,just look at the result,if u r among d top 65,you r in(regardless of sex,religion.tribe,connection,choice),if u r nt among d 65...#lobatan....na come back nxt yr tinz....
Buh people with abt 2 marks less than cutoff may get admission on 2nd list cos some of the people on the merit list may not pay acceptance fee(probably because they got admission elsewhere)...if it happens,they pick d nxt man on d result list...
dnt that guy, he dnt knw anyting abt UI. One thing about UI is that once u get shortlisted for post ume and u manage 2 cross 50 in ur post ume u are already admitted buh it may be anoda course oo.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 5:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
This unilorin is really up to something...
They aint just transparent....
And all these V.C Son-Loyalists and admission Officer-Loyalists wl not allow us to rest.
I sha dey watch d movie sha!
just dnt undestand them oo. UI that is fucking up had been they have shortlisted in time it wouldnt have been woried my self at all
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:50am On Sep 10, 2013
Herbarium: 1 of D admin officer said dey ve already compile nd sent d list 2 comsit since say dey 2 dnt knw y d tin tey lyk dis.so make we all chill cos e be lyk say comsit wan develop anoda strategy 4 admsn procez dis yr.
wat dos comsit refer to?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2013
Samboot: guy, shout up jor.. Why U dey disturb us with dis ur uniport parol, how e take consern us here?? Uniport don give U admission, good and fine, as nobody hold U down, dey go nah.. No allow me swear for U ooh, cos U're really beginning to irritate me..
Leave dat idiot guy alone,is because he didn't knw d situatn u're wen hearin d admisn of som pple u stil dey hope 4.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Abasstoheeb(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Dr.'Hesjay:
has U.I Shortlisted dere list N do u chose dem as 1st or 2nd choice Ni?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Abass toheeb: wat dos comsit refer to?
unilorin computer ICT unit.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by adbaba(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Abass toheeb: wat dos comsit refer to?
comsit are incharge of ICT and internet & data operatns of d skul (computer services &information technology)
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2013
No
Abass toheeb: has U.I Shortlisted dere list N do u chose dem as 1st or 2nd choice Ni?
first choice
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2013
The only news I could read on unilorin social network was COMSIT stuff, nothing admission news.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2013
It doesnt go like that jare....
U.I is the only clean skul i know(in terms of admission)....
All other skuls do this slot of a thing,its not only ilorin....OAU,UNILAG,UNIBEN,UNIOSUN,LASU,OOU,FUNAAB...ALL of them use it....
Only unibadan....and i have a feeling they will change to the bad way soon.....Cos its affecting some of them...imagine when a prof's child cannot gain admission into his dad's department...its painful...whats he working there for??
crowther15: what are u saying? I chose both schools and UI will neva have any special candidate as we do in unilorin. Once u get shortlist for postume and u cross 50% in post ume u already admitted compare to where there canditate 4rm royals house & govnor, it wil neva apen in UI
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by despirado86: 8:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Today is Tuesday(10-09-2013) @ Omoush,we are xpecting.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2013
despirado86: Today is Tuesday(10-09-2013) @ Omoush,we are xpecting.
yeah, we sure are expecting.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayodejijf(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2013
For those that want kno hw unilorin cut-mark is determine 4 admission here is it...
Jamb score 50% i.e divi by 8
Post utme 20% i.e divi by 5
O/level(5subj) 30% i.e A1 - C6(6-1).
I decided 2 reveal ds secret cz som of u is pastn ds great university in bad light dat we are baised so every1 of u shuld start calculatn. Nd post it here 2 kno ur stand. U wl see dat some wl score 80% in post utme nd wl nt up to 60% at d end. Wishn u all d best!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2013
Now suffering 4rm expectational distress.LORD have mercy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.